What is Trojan-Banker.Win32.RTM.iki infection?
In this short article you will discover regarding the definition of Trojan-Banker.Win32.RTM.iki and also its unfavorable impact on your computer. Such ransomware are a type of malware that is specified by online fraudulences to require paying the ransom money by a victim.
Most of the cases, Trojan-Banker.Win32.RTM.iki infection will certainly advise its victims to start funds transfer for the function of neutralizing the amendments that the Trojan infection has actually presented to the victim’s gadget.
These adjustments can be as complies with:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Injection (inter-process);
- Injection (Process Hollowing);
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- A process created a hidden window;
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Chinese (Simplified);
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Executed a process and injected code into it, probably while unpacking;
- Installs itself for autorun at Windows startup.
There is simple tactic using the Windows startup folder located at:
C:\Users\[user-name]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\Startup Shortcut links (.lnk extension) placed in this folder will cause Windows to launch the application each time [user-name] logs into Windows.
The registry run keys perform the same action, and can be located in different locations:
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the records situated on the victim’s hard disk — so the target can no more utilize the information;
- Preventing normal access to the sufferer’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
One of the most common networks through which Trojan-Banker.Win32.RTM.iki Ransomware are infused are:
- By means of phishing emails;
- As a repercussion of user ending up on a resource that holds a harmful software application;
As soon as the Trojan is successfully injected, it will certainly either cipher the data on the target’s PC or avoid the tool from operating in a proper way – while additionally placing a ransom note that mentions the need for the targets to impact the settlement for the objective of decrypting the records or restoring the documents system back to the preliminary condition. In the majority of circumstances, the ransom note will show up when the customer reboots the COMPUTER after the system has actually already been damaged.
Trojan-Banker.Win32.RTM.iki circulation networks.
In different edges of the globe, Trojan-Banker.Win32.RTM.iki expands by leaps and bounds. Nonetheless, the ransom notes and methods of obtaining the ransom quantity might differ depending upon specific neighborhood (local) settings. The ransom money notes as well as methods of extorting the ransom money quantity might vary depending on specific local (regional) settings.
Faulty informs about unlicensed software application.
In particular locations, the Trojans frequently wrongfully report having actually spotted some unlicensed applications made it possible for on the sufferer’s gadget. The alert after that requires the user to pay the ransom money.
Faulty statements concerning illegal material.
In nations where software program piracy is much less preferred, this method is not as reliable for the cyber frauds. Conversely, the Trojan-Banker.Win32.RTM.iki popup alert might incorrectly declare to be deriving from a police establishment as well as will report having located youngster pornography or other prohibited data on the device.
Trojan-Banker.Win32.RTM.iki popup alert might wrongly claim to be deriving from a law enforcement establishment as well as will certainly report having located kid pornography or various other illegal information on the device. The alert will likewise have a requirement for the individual to pay the ransom money.
File Info:crc32: 9A69E699md5: dc4bc449cedae240334e3eb3bf4cbf17name: DC4BC449CEDAE240334E3EB3BF4CBF17.mlwsha1: db1d84f03a8301890c9259660e6a545e925b13a2sha256: f13c2c90229be5d6ed95707692cea180e7b3bdf7d268c15dd3df6dc6d7e8beedsha512: f28a9b5a398962f1898e6b2fc676013ad42f57d5914d8c9803555b626210aa2537aaa8f1e04a1e1c219ac36bb15d8e4316691a96240c577d82c9ce6d8221b86dssdeep: 6144:SwsjfhIZ77mLRMtvGUpRGcZ8yhHVh8f45mlazA46:ZAhIZ77mL+pMxyVL8fePzA4type: PE32 executable (DLL) (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:LegalCopyright: Copyright 2009InternalName: FGResDetectorFileVersion: 1, 0, 0, 1ProductName: FGResDetector ModuleProductVersion: 1, 0, 0, 1FileDescription: FGResDetector ModuleOriginalFilename: FGResDetector.exeTranslation: 0x0409 0x04b0
Trojan-Banker.Win32.RTM.iki also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7AntiVirus||Riskware ( 0040eff71 )|
|K7GW||Riskware ( 0040eff71 )|
|Sophos||Mal/Generic-R + Mal/EncPk-APV|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=83)|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.HINE|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Suspicious PE|
How to remove Trojan-Banker.Win32.RTM.iki ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Trojan-Banker.Win32.RTM.iki files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Trojan-Banker.Win32.RTM.iki you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)