What is Trojan-Banker.Win32.RTM.ika infection?
In this article you will certainly discover about the meaning of Trojan-Banker.Win32.RTM.ika and also its negative impact on your computer system. Such ransomware are a type of malware that is specified by on-line fraudulences to demand paying the ransom by a victim.
In the majority of the situations, Trojan-Banker.Win32.RTM.ika ransomware will advise its victims to launch funds move for the objective of neutralizing the amendments that the Trojan infection has actually presented to the victim’s gadget.
These alterations can be as follows:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Injection (inter-process);
- Injection (Process Hollowing);
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- A process created a hidden window;
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Chinese (Simplified);
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Executed a process and injected code into it, probably while unpacking;
- Installs itself for autorun at Windows startup.
There is simple tactic using the Windows startup folder located at:
C:\Users\[user-name]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\Startup Shortcut links (.lnk extension) placed in this folder will cause Windows to launch the application each time [user-name] logs into Windows.
The registry run keys perform the same action, and can be located in different locations:
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the records located on the victim’s disk drive — so the target can no more use the data;
- Preventing regular access to the sufferer’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
One of the most common channels through which Trojan-Banker.Win32.RTM.ika Ransomware are injected are:
- By ways of phishing emails;
- As an effect of user ending up on a resource that hosts a malicious software;
As quickly as the Trojan is successfully injected, it will certainly either cipher the data on the target’s PC or protect against the tool from functioning in a correct manner – while additionally putting a ransom note that mentions the need for the targets to impact the settlement for the function of decrypting the papers or restoring the data system back to the preliminary problem. In a lot of circumstances, the ransom note will show up when the client restarts the COMPUTER after the system has actually currently been harmed.
Trojan-Banker.Win32.RTM.ika distribution networks.
In numerous corners of the globe, Trojan-Banker.Win32.RTM.ika expands by leaps as well as bounds. However, the ransom notes and techniques of obtaining the ransom amount may vary depending on specific local (local) settings. The ransom money notes and also tricks of obtaining the ransom quantity may vary depending on certain local (local) setups.
As an example:
Faulty informs concerning unlicensed software application.
In particular areas, the Trojans typically wrongfully report having actually discovered some unlicensed applications enabled on the target’s gadget. The alert then requires the customer to pay the ransom.
Faulty declarations concerning illegal content.
In countries where software program piracy is less preferred, this technique is not as reliable for the cyber fraudulences. Additionally, the Trojan-Banker.Win32.RTM.ika popup alert may incorrectly claim to be deriving from a law enforcement establishment as well as will report having situated youngster porn or various other prohibited data on the tool.
Trojan-Banker.Win32.RTM.ika popup alert may wrongly declare to be obtaining from a regulation enforcement organization and also will report having situated kid porn or other unlawful information on the tool. The alert will in a similar way include a need for the individual to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: 6C2C3179md5: 1409d9aebcf67835f72505f2a33fd6b0name: 1409D9AEBCF67835F72505F2A33FD6B0.mlwsha1: c82b987d71d2390d1351005b42129cd3f30fe03bsha256: ae387a226bd3abd988445034a7942a4a36479790866b2835f398216c51f35ac3sha512: 56dec822b713dc4154037edea522203a34b5c155a92042ac0a490ebba945c62a2a9f2c67ddc5ca09ea0335227036c3807c280a5e468661a6423256b9f019de97ssdeep: 6144:zwsjfhIZ77mLRMtvGUpRGcZ8yhHVh8f45mlaqGH6:cAhIZ77mL+pMxyVL8fePqGHtype: PE32 executable (DLL) (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:LegalCopyright: Copyright 2009InternalName: FGResDetectorFileVersion: 1, 0, 0, 1ProductName: FGResDetector ModuleProductVersion: 1, 0, 0, 1FileDescription: FGResDetector ModuleOriginalFilename: FGResDetector.exeTranslation: 0x0409 0x04b0
Trojan-Banker.Win32.RTM.ika also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7AntiVirus||Riskware ( 0040eff71 )|
|K7GW||Riskware ( 0040eff71 )|
|Sophos||Mal/Generic-R + Mal/EncPk-APV|
|MAX||malware (ai score=80)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.HINE|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Suspicious PE|
How to remove Trojan-Banker.Win32.RTM.ika ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Trojan-Banker.Win32.RTM.ika files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Trojan-Banker.Win32.RTM.ika you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)