What is Trojan.Agent.EXON (B) infection?
In this article you will locate about the interpretation of Trojan.Agent.EXON (B) as well as its negative impact on your computer. Such ransomware are a type of malware that is specified by on-line scams to demand paying the ransom money by a target.
Most of the situations, Trojan.Agent.EXON (B) ransomware will certainly instruct its sufferers to initiate funds move for the function of counteracting the changes that the Trojan infection has introduced to the sufferer’s device.
Trojan.Agent.EXON (B) Summary
These modifications can be as follows:
- Executable code extraction;
- Injection (inter-process);
- Injection (Process Hollowing);
- Attempts to connect to a dead IP:Port (1 unique times);
- Presents an Authenticode digital signature;
- Creates RWX memory;
- Possible date expiration check, exits too soon after checking local time;
- Mimics the system’s user agent string for its own requests;
- A process attempted to delay the analysis task.;
- A named pipe was used for inter-process communication;
- Repeatedly searches for a not-found process, may want to run with startbrowser=1 option;
- A process created a hidden window;
- Drops a binary and executes it;
- Performs some HTTP requests;
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Executed a process and injected code into it, probably while unpacking;
- A system process is generating network traffic likely as a result of process injection;
- Installs itself for autorun at Windows startup;
- Checks the CPU name from registry, possibly for anti-virtualization;
- Attempts to modify proxy settings;
- Creates a copy of itself;
- Collects information to fingerprint the system;
- Anomalous binary characteristics;
- Ciphering the papers found on the target’s hard drive — so the target can no longer utilize the data;
- Preventing normal accessibility to the sufferer’s workstation;
The most normal networks whereby Trojan.Agent.EXON (B) Trojans are infused are:
- By methods of phishing emails;
- As a consequence of customer ending up on a source that organizes a harmful software program;
As soon as the Trojan is successfully infused, it will certainly either cipher the information on the sufferer’s computer or protect against the gadget from working in an appropriate manner – while also placing a ransom note that states the need for the sufferers to impact the settlement for the objective of decrypting the records or recovering the data system back to the first condition. In most circumstances, the ransom note will show up when the client restarts the PC after the system has actually currently been harmed.
Trojan.Agent.EXON (B) distribution channels.
In numerous corners of the world, Trojan.Agent.EXON (B) expands by leaps and bounds. However, the ransom notes as well as methods of obtaining the ransom money amount may vary relying on certain regional (local) settings. The ransom notes as well as tricks of obtaining the ransom quantity might vary depending on particular local (local) settings.
As an example:
Faulty signals regarding unlicensed software application.
In specific locations, the Trojans commonly wrongfully report having identified some unlicensed applications made it possible for on the target’s device. The alert after that requires the user to pay the ransom money.
Faulty declarations regarding prohibited web content.
In nations where software piracy is less popular, this technique is not as reliable for the cyber fraudulences. Additionally, the Trojan.Agent.EXON (B) popup alert may wrongly claim to be deriving from a police institution and will report having situated kid pornography or various other prohibited information on the device.
Trojan.Agent.EXON (B) popup alert might incorrectly declare to be deriving from a legislation enforcement organization as well as will certainly report having located kid porn or other illegal information on the device. The alert will similarly contain a requirement for the customer to pay the ransom money.
File Info:crc32: E5BCA52Bmd5: 2f0322428e9891ef4d672a1126574cd7name: 530340.pngsha1: 0f245618f0f04d938424a7498c4d119ac9763baesha256: c5d86ad430a5c763fc68dda8f0cc9ca1a2ab85b28e70fa972b59893ab752a836sha512: 799c48d2509a3b9bc3ed4eca0471eebf3d45b4700450eeb872320a5d3da653f1cd94b7841c581923dcc5cc281baaa83b82af00b0b9a411d70ad653c164675a7bssdeep: 6144:cLeKB/GlxLaQkHhPDYxG0WIO3etSyc2S2:cL6cDYxG0WIPcT2type: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:LegalCopyright: xa9 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.InternalName: WmiApSrv.exeFileVersion: 6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)CompanyName: Microsoft CorporationProductName: Microsoftxae Windowsxae Operating SystemProductVersion: 6.1.7600.16385FileDescription: WMI Performance Reverse AdapterOriginalFilename: WmiApSrv.exeTranslation: 0x0409 0x04b0
Trojan.Agent.EXON (B) also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|Invincea||Generic ML PUA (PUA)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=80)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.HGOR|
|SentinelOne||DFI – Malicious PE|
How to remove Trojan.Agent.EXON (B) ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
There is no better way to recognize, remove and prevent PC threats than to use an anti-malware software from GridinSoft2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Trojan.Agent.EXON (B) files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Trojan.Agent.EXON (B) you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)