What is Trojan.Agent.DXKD infection?
In this post you will certainly find regarding the interpretation of Trojan.Agent.DXKD as well as its adverse impact on your computer. Such ransomware are a form of malware that is clarified by on-line frauds to demand paying the ransom by a sufferer.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
Subscribe to our Telegram channel to be the first to know about news and our exclusive materials on information security.
In the majority of the instances, Trojan.Agent.DXKD virus will certainly advise its sufferers to launch funds transfer for the objective of counteracting the amendments that the Trojan infection has actually introduced to the victim’s gadget.
These adjustments can be as complies with:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Presents an Authenticode digital signature;
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Reads data out of its own binary image. The trick that allows the malware to read data out of your computer’s memory.
Everything you run, type, or click on your computer goes through the memory. This includes passwords, bank account numbers, emails, and other confidential information. With this vulnerability, there is the potential for a malicious program to read that data.
- Unconventionial binary language: Chinese (Simplified);
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Chinese (Simplified);
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Attempts to repeatedly call a single API many times in order to delay analysis time. This significantly complicates the work of the virus analyzer. Typical malware tactics!
- Installs itself for autorun at Windows startup.
There is simple tactic using the Windows startup folder located at:
C:\Users\[user-name]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\Startup Shortcut links (.lnk extension) placed in this folder will cause Windows to launch the application each time [user-name] logs into Windows.
The registry run keys perform the same action, and can be located in different locations:
- Collects information about installed applications;
- Creates a hidden or system file. The malware adds the hidden attribute to every file and folder on your system, so it appears as if everything has been deleted from your hard drive.
- Network activity detected but not expressed in API logs. Microsoft built an API solution right into its Windows operating system it reveals network activity for all apps and programs that ran on the computer in the past 30-days. This malware hides network activity.
- Creates a copy of itself;
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the records situated on the sufferer’s hard disk — so the target can no more make use of the data;
- Preventing normal access to the sufferer’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
One of the most typical channels whereby Trojan.Agent.DXKD are infused are:
- By ways of phishing e-mails;
- As a consequence of user winding up on a source that hosts a destructive software;
As soon as the Trojan is effectively injected, it will certainly either cipher the information on the sufferer’s PC or avoid the gadget from functioning in a correct manner – while likewise placing a ransom note that mentions the need for the victims to impact the settlement for the function of decrypting the documents or recovering the documents system back to the initial problem. In many instances, the ransom note will come up when the client reboots the PC after the system has actually already been harmed.
Trojan.Agent.DXKD distribution networks.
In different edges of the globe, Trojan.Agent.DXKD expands by jumps and also bounds. Nevertheless, the ransom notes and also methods of obtaining the ransom money amount may differ depending upon specific local (regional) settings. The ransom notes and also techniques of extorting the ransom quantity may vary depending on specific neighborhood (regional) settings.
As an example:
Faulty signals about unlicensed software program.
In specific locations, the Trojans commonly wrongfully report having actually spotted some unlicensed applications made it possible for on the sufferer’s gadget. The sharp after that demands the individual to pay the ransom money.
Faulty declarations concerning illegal material.
In nations where software program piracy is less popular, this method is not as reliable for the cyber fraudulences. Conversely, the Trojan.Agent.DXKD popup alert might wrongly claim to be stemming from a law enforcement institution and will certainly report having located youngster pornography or other unlawful data on the gadget.
Trojan.Agent.DXKD popup alert might incorrectly assert to be deriving from a legislation enforcement organization as well as will certainly report having located child pornography or various other prohibited information on the device. The alert will in a similar way consist of a requirement for the customer to pay the ransom money.
File Info:crc32: F2707C34md5: c722f0a20113bb1488382daefda9a358name: 1c.jpgsha1: 4d269f0ec76a564f952c348b32a3b59c34bab2b4sha256: 3d4d462dbc7dbfd12af693f8176e9fd6814560ed763448fa75fa6dad026567f4sha512: 534a1acdd94846138086a9912f8c2bcf154e0765f80d0a8432004687c76909fa9ab95adef24b8ec67b10cdff2aa59c50d0bf086e034e3b12f4ea484c7605e991ssdeep: 24576:IIvEq8jlEBPkNShzxh7QjO+NhXh1l/JFfnE88smv:najiNOsbQjOuXh1lvESwtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:LegalCopyright: Copyright (c) 2003-2014 Glarysoft LtdInternalName: RegDefrag.exeFileVersion: 126.96.36.199CompanyName: Glarysoft LtdProductName: Glary UtilitiesProductVersion: 188.8.131.52FileDescription: Registry Defrag OriginalFilename: RegDefrag.exeTranslation: 0x0804 0x03a8
Trojan.Agent.DXKD also known as:
|K7GW||Riskware ( 0040eff71 )|
|K7AntiVirus||Riskware ( 0040eff71 )|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.FDEO|
|SentinelOne||DFI – Suspicious PE|
|Endgame||malicious (high confidence)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=100)|
How to remove Trojan.Agent.DXKD ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Trojan.Agent.DXKD files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Trojan.Agent.DXKD you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)
- GridinSoft Anti-Malware Review from HowToFix site: https://howtofix.guide/gridinsoft-anti-malware/
- More information about GridinSoft products: https://gridinsoft.com/products/