What is Trojan.Agent.COKB infection?
In this short article you will certainly find concerning the meaning of Trojan.Agent.COKB and its unfavorable influence on your computer. Such ransomware are a form of malware that is specified by on-line fraudulences to demand paying the ransom money by a sufferer.
Most of the instances, Trojan.Agent.COKB virus will certainly advise its victims to launch funds move for the objective of neutralizing the modifications that the Trojan infection has introduced to the victim’s tool.
These modifications can be as complies with:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Injection (inter-process);
- Injection (Process Hollowing);
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- A process created a hidden window;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Executed a process and injected code into it, probably while unpacking;
- Creates or sets a registry key to a long series of bytes, possibly to store a binary or malware config;
- Exhibits behavior characteristic of Nymaim malware;
- Zeus P2P (Banking Trojan);
- Collects information to fingerprint the system. There are behavioral human characteristics that can be used to digitally identify a person to grant access to systems, devices, or data. Unlike passwords and verification codes, fingerprints are fundamental parts of user’s identities. Among the threats blocked on biometric data processing and storage systems is spyware, the malware used in phishing attacks (mostly spyware downloaders and droppers), ransomware, and Banking Trojans as posing the greatest danger.
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the records located on the victim’s hard disk — so the victim can no longer make use of the data;
- Preventing regular access to the sufferer’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
The most common channels whereby Trojan.Agent.COKB Ransomware Trojans are injected are:
- By methods of phishing e-mails;
- As a consequence of customer ending up on a source that hosts a malicious software program;
As quickly as the Trojan is effectively infused, it will certainly either cipher the information on the target’s computer or stop the gadget from working in a proper fashion – while likewise putting a ransom note that states the need for the victims to impact the payment for the purpose of decrypting the papers or restoring the data system back to the first problem. In many instances, the ransom note will come up when the customer reboots the PC after the system has actually already been damaged.
Trojan.Agent.COKB circulation channels.
In various corners of the world, Trojan.Agent.COKB expands by jumps as well as bounds. However, the ransom money notes as well as tricks of obtaining the ransom amount might vary relying on specific local (regional) setups. The ransom notes as well as methods of obtaining the ransom money quantity may vary depending on specific regional (local) setups.
Faulty alerts about unlicensed software application.
In specific locations, the Trojans commonly wrongfully report having actually detected some unlicensed applications made it possible for on the victim’s device. The sharp then demands the individual to pay the ransom money.
Faulty declarations regarding prohibited content.
In countries where software piracy is much less prominent, this approach is not as effective for the cyber fraudulences. Alternatively, the Trojan.Agent.COKB popup alert may wrongly assert to be originating from a police institution and will certainly report having located youngster pornography or various other illegal data on the gadget.
Trojan.Agent.COKB popup alert might wrongly claim to be deriving from a law enforcement institution and also will report having situated kid pornography or various other prohibited data on the gadget. The alert will similarly have a demand for the customer to pay the ransom money.
File Info:crc32: 82A5CA56md5: 7e956aa3fdd9483fc90054179894a7e1name: 7E956AA3FDD9483FC90054179894A7E1.mlwsha1: 37cd7c67491cbe83eba83338d9eee91881ce3f4bsha256: 5b6cd8e4f6feeff4938b3870ca2e53840f9d8e484b4d0775eb43613cdbefd27asha512: d21b6678dd57aa8705c79bead3ed8d10027ae2a9090a637d6976565715ee618f1c83abfe806b4497e473dea9184f9f71507f7ed4d448a2fd0a203a05806bc202ssdeep: 12288:Xi7hHhfIvip15Nl/PR7qIisqrR8lNvX2i3qUvmIJqnXHjjqcMe1s5kW/j:CH9pDfR7qIisqr2lNuiDvmIJAjR/e5ktype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:0: [No Data]
Trojan.Agent.COKB also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 005190011 )|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 005190011 )|
|Sophos||ML/PE-A + Mal/Elenoocka-E|
|MAX||malware (ai score=99)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.FXSE|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
How to remove Trojan.Agent.COKB ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Trojan.Agent.COKB files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Trojan.Agent.COKB you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)