Seeing the Troj/EncPk-AQ detection name means that your computer is in big danger. This virus can correctly be identified as ransomware – virus which encrypts your files and asks you to pay for their decryption. Removing it requires some specific steps that must be done as soon as possible.
Troj/EncPk-AQ detection is a malware detection you can spectate in your computer. It generally shows up after the provoking activities on your computer – opening the suspicious e-mail messages, clicking the advertisement in the Internet or setting up the program from dubious resources. From the moment it shows up, you have a short time to do something about it before it starts its destructive activity. And be sure – it is much better not to await these destructive effects.
What is Troj/EncPk-AQ virus?
Troj/EncPk-AQ is ransomware-type malware. It searches for the files on your computer, encrypts it, and after that asks you to pay the ransom for receiving the decryption key. Besides making your documents inaccessible, this malware additionally does a ton of damage to your system. It modifies the networking settings in order to stop you from looking for the elimination guides or downloading the antivirus. Sometimes, Troj/EncPk-AQ can additionally block the launching of anti-malware programs.
In total, Troj/EncPk-AQ ransomware actions in the infected computer are next:
- Behavioural detection: Executable code extraction – unpacking;
- Executed a command line with /C or /R argument to terminate command shell on completion which can be used to hide execution;
- Performs HTTP requests potentially not found in PCAP.;
- Reads data out of its own binary image;
- CAPE extracted potentially suspicious content;
- Drops a binary and executes it;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data.;
- Authenticode signature is invalid;
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Uses Windows utilities to create a scheduled task;
- Behavioural detection: Injection (inter-process);
- Behavioural detection: Injection with CreateRemoteThread in a remote process;
- Attempts to modify proxy settings;
- Deletes executed files from disk;
- Created a service that was not started;
- Anomalous binary characteristics;
- Ciphering the documents located on the target’s drives — so the victim cannot check these documents;
- Blocking the launching of .exe files of security tools
- Blocking the launching of installation files of anti-virus programs
Ransomware has been a headache for the last 4 years. It is hard to realize a more dangerous malware for both individuals and companies. The algorithms used in Troj/EncPk-AQ (typically, RHA-1028 or AES-256) are not hackable – with minor exclusions. To hack it with a brute force, you need to have more time than our galaxy currently exists, and possibly will exist. But that malware does not do all these horrible things instantly – it may require up to several hours to cipher all of your documents. Hence, seeing the Troj/EncPk-AQ detection is a clear signal that you should start the removal procedure.
Where did I get the Troj/EncPk-AQ?
Routine methods of Troj/EncPk-AQ spreading are basic for all other ransomware variants. Those are one-day landing websites where victims are offered to download and install the free software, so-called bait e-mails and hacktools. Bait e-mails are a relatively new tactic in malware distribution – you receive the e-mail that simulates some standard notifications about deliveries or bank service conditions updates. Within the e-mail, there is an infected MS Office file, or a link which leads to the exploit landing page.
Preventing it looks quite uncomplicated, however, still needs tons of focus. Malware can hide in various places, and it is better to prevent it even before it goes into your system than to rely on an anti-malware program. Basic cybersecurity awareness is just an important thing in the modern world, even if your relationship with a PC remains on YouTube videos. That may keep you a lot of money and time which you would certainly spend while seeking a fixing guide.
Troj/EncPk-AQ malware technical details
File Info:name: 45027299047055078B35.mlwpath: /opt/CAPEv2/storage/binaries/6814ba4e0452834b9ef7fb00e3121aa11e190c410a28f726579f6890f08665bacrc32: 74473060md5: 45027299047055078b3533e5fcbf2ffbsha1: 64a332fc7ad2c1f958ab57b8f3615c845ee0d884sha256: 6814ba4e0452834b9ef7fb00e3121aa11e190c410a28f726579f6890f08665basha512: a001aa86b65d5006930e205dc34d8963ec384f4e40f36292a3597c7fdeca131a491129f6892fb2b3871655fe94d398bbe31c4d87fc32ddcf451abf9a476a6c78ssdeep: 6144:Tl0defS7Z/bC8EqCHWtE4PPilu3sUXX+OCpcCLt0SiD32O:Tl0OS7Z/bOqxCsalTUnNCnLt0SiDmtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windowstlsh: T155342255BC101E07D782A5B1EEFB40457CA1FC6B2A0A03E7B0554CBAEF13E9AB5350D2sha3_384: 97f290b858456b448477e1c92aa1f204d72875b2e3f423dc7d16cda5dc8929eae82ad7c0653f7544230ceb855df07159ep_bytes: 53b881c80300bb78563412b978563412timestamp: 2014-12-24 07:26:24
Version Info:0: [No Data]
Troj/EncPk-AQ also known as:
|K7AntiVirus||Virus ( 005223721 )|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 005690671 )|
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
|MAX||malware (ai score=84)|
How to remove Troj/EncPk-AQ?
Troj/EncPk-AQ malware is extremely difficult to erase manually. It stores its documents in numerous locations throughout the disk, and can get back itself from one of the parts. Additionally, countless changes in the registry, networking settings and also Group Policies are pretty hard to discover and return to the original. It is better to make use of a special app – exactly, an anti-malware tool. GridinSoft Anti-Malware will definitely fit the best for malware removal purposes.
Why GridinSoft Anti-Malware? It is very lightweight and has its databases updated nearly every hour. In addition, it does not have such problems and exploits as Microsoft Defender does. The combination of these facts makes GridinSoft Anti-Malware perfect for removing malware of any kind.
Remove the viruses with GridinSoft Anti-Malware
- Download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware. After the installation, you will be offered to perform the Standard Scan. Approve this action.
- Standard scan checks the logical disk where the system files are stored, together with the files of programs you have already installed. The scan lasts up to 6 minutes.
- When the scan is over, you may choose the action for each detected virus. For all files of [SHORT_NAME] the default option is “Delete”. Press “Apply” to finish the malware removal.
User Review( votes)