Seeing the Spyware:Win32/Stealc detection name usually means that your PC is in big danger. This malware can correctly be identified as ransomware – sort of malware which ciphers your files and forces you to pay for their decryption. Removing it requires some unusual steps that must be done as soon as possible.
Spyware:Win32/Stealc detection is a malware detection you can spectate in your computer. It often shows up after the provoking activities on your PC – opening the dubious e-mail, clicking the advertisement in the Web or installing the program from unreliable resources. From the second it shows up, you have a short time to do something about it before it starts its malicious action. And be sure – it is far better not to await these malicious effects.
What is Spyware:Win32/Stealc virus?
Spyware:Win32/Stealc is ransomware-type malware. It searches for the documents on your disk drive, ciphers it, and then asks you to pay the ransom for getting the decryption key. Besides making your files inaccessible, this virus additionally does a ton of harm to your system. It modifies the networking settings in order to prevent you from looking for the removal tutorials or downloading the antivirus. In some cases, Spyware:Win32/Stealc can even prevent the setup of anti-malware programs.
In summary, Spyware:Win32/Stealc virus actions in the infected PC are next:
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Russian;
- The binary contains an unknown PE section name indicative of packing;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data.;
- Authenticode signature is invalid;
- Encrypting the files located on the target’s disk — so the victim cannot open these files;
- Blocking the launching of .exe files of anti-virus apps
- Blocking the launching of installation files of anti-malware apps
Ransomware has actually been a major problem for the last 4 years. It is challenging to picture a more hazardous virus for both individuals and organizations. The algorithms used in Spyware:Win32/Stealc (typically, RHA-1028 or AES-256) are not hackable – with minor exclusions. To hack it with a brute force, you need a lot more time than our galaxy currently exists, and possibly will exist. But that virus does not do all these unpleasant things instantly – it may require up to several hours to cipher all of your files. Therefore, seeing the Spyware:Win32/Stealc detection is a clear signal that you should begin the removal procedure.
Where did I get the Spyware:Win32/Stealc?
Usual tactics of Spyware:Win32/Stealc spreading are common for all other ransomware variants. Those are one-day landing web pages where users are offered to download and install the free software, so-called bait e-mails and hacktools. Bait emails are a quite modern tactic in malware distribution – you receive the email that imitates some regular notifications about shipments or bank service conditions updates. Within the email, there is a malicious MS Office file, or a link which opens the exploit landing site.
Preventing it looks fairly uncomplicated, but still demands tons of attention. Malware can hide in various places, and it is far better to prevent it even before it goes into your system than to rely upon an anti-malware program. Standard cybersecurity knowledge is just an important thing in the modern world, even if your interaction with a PC remains on YouTube videos. That can save you a great deal of time and money which you would certainly spend while searching for a solution.
Spyware:Win32/Stealc malware technical details
File Info:name: 083338C9D7FC76F545B0.mlwpath: /opt/CAPEv2/storage/binaries/78aff71e97c42a0151e6352169a345e0b31af296beed8d3bfe4145b451fa076dcrc32: 7ED71BC3md5: 083338c9d7fc76f545b0791e75df30acsha1: 587f9af9bc312833e51e351d40921319fbba79fbsha256: 78aff71e97c42a0151e6352169a345e0b31af296beed8d3bfe4145b451fa076dsha512: 64573aa05e8e4021c13cd3b03f2380b7ee410c8441e8f145b8e2c9bc5b1d45cba66bfbde071528dd58be210c9200de17c48162b82ca1dfc39025aaae7d57c5ecssdeep: 6144:UCgPKv0H8w1oqVHh3pVevnJJpIYQpNKWPD9c7/wasc1i03xMbXPWG:/AxHF6q1z4nJ/lQDK6y/F7VMbXPTtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windowstlsh: T14EA483538392910AE25A273CC06F967551162F3039128F761644FAAAFF3B7F389277D2sha3_384: 0500f9029d811c91a54d652e0e2b7bc0dd481365612c4421e519966a48fc17a67cc1abfbb1edc678b67f42de803a2dd9ep_bytes: e8d3030000e97afeffff558bec6a00fftimestamp: 2023-07-20 14:13:11
Version Info:Comments: CompanyName: Tank Studios LimitedFileDescription: Epic Pen InstallerFileVersion: 126.96.36.199InternalName: EpicPenWebInstaller.exeLegalCopyright: ©2023 Tank Studios LimitedLegalTrademarks: OriginalFilename: EpicPenWebInstaller.exeProductVersion: 188.8.131.52Assembly Version: 184.108.40.206Translation: 0x0000 0x04b0
Spyware:Win32/Stealc also known as:
|malicious (high confidence)
|Trojan ( 005a90901 )
|Trojan ( 005a90901 )
|a variant of Win32/GenKryptik_AGen.AFV
|Malicious (score: 100)
|malware (ai score=88)
|Static AI – Suspicious PE
How to remove Spyware:Win32/Stealc?
Spyware:Win32/Stealc malware is extremely difficult to delete by hand. It stores its files in multiple locations throughout the disk, and can restore itself from one of the elements. Moreover, a lot of modifications in the windows registry, networking settings and Group Policies are really hard to locate and return to the initial. It is better to use a special program – exactly, an anti-malware program. GridinSoft Anti-Malware will fit the most ideal for virus elimination reasons.
Remove Spyware:Win32/Stealc with Gridinsoft Anti-Malware
We have also been using this software on our systems ever since, and it has always been successful in detecting viruses. It has blocked the most common Trojans as shown from our tests with the software, and we assure you that it can remove Spyware:Win32/Stealc as well as other malware hiding on your computer.
To use Gridinsoft for remove malicious threats, follow the steps below:
1. Begin by downloading Gridinsoft Anti-Malware, accessible via the blue button below or directly from the official website gridinsoft.com.
2.Once the Gridinsoft setup file (setup-gridinsoft-fix.exe) is downloaded, execute it by clicking on the file.
3.Follow the installation setup wizard's instructions diligently.
4. Access the "Scan Tab" on the application's start screen and launch a comprehensive "Full Scan" to examine your entire computer. This inclusive scan encompasses the memory, startup items, the registry, services, drivers, and all files, ensuring that it detects malware hidden in all possible locations.
Be patient, as the scan duration depends on the number of files and your computer's hardware capabilities. Use this time to relax or attend to other tasks.
5. Upon completion, Anti-Malware will present a detailed report containing all the detected malicious items and threats on your PC.
6. Select all the identified items from the report and confidently click the "Clean Now" button. This action will safely remove the malicious files from your computer, transferring them to the secure quarantine zone of the anti-malware program to prevent any further harmful actions.
8. If prompted, restart your computer to finalize the full system scan procedure. This step is crucial to ensure thorough removal of any remaining threats. After the restart, Gridinsoft Anti-Malware will open and display a message confirming the completion of the scan.
Remember Gridinsoft offers a 6-day free trial. This means you can take advantage of the trial period at no cost to experience the full benefits of the software and prevent any future malware infections on your system. Embrace this opportunity to fortify your computer's security without any financial commitment.
Trojan Killer for “Spyware:Win32/Stealc” removal on locked PC
In situations where it becomes impossible to download antivirus applications directly onto the infected computer due to malware blocking access to websites, an alternative solution is to utilize the Trojan Killer application.
There is a really little number of security tools that are able to be set up on the USB drives, and antiviruses that can do so in most cases require to obtain quite an expensive license. For this instance, I can recommend you to use another solution of GridinSoft - Trojan Killer Portable. It has a 14-days cost-free trial mode that offers the entire features of the paid version. This term will definitely be 100% enough to wipe malware out.
Trojan Killer is a valuable tool in your cybersecurity arsenal, helping you to effectively remove malware from infected computers. Now, we will walk you through the process of using Trojan Killer from a USB flash drive to scan and remove malware on an infected PC. Remember, always obtain permission to scan and remove malware from a computer that you do not own.
Step 1: Download & Install Trojan Killer on a Clean Computer:
1. Go to the official GridinSoft website (gridinsoft.com) and download Trojan Killer to a computer that is not infected.
2. Insert a USB flash drive into this computer.
3. Install Trojan Killer to the "removable drive" following the on-screen instructions.
4. Once the installation is complete, launch Trojan Killer.
Step 2: Update Signature Databases:
5. After launching Trojan Killer, ensure that your computer is connected to the Internet.
6. Click "Update" icon to download the latest signature databases, which will ensure the tool can detect the most recent threats.
Step 3: Scan the Infected PC:
7. Safely eject the USB flash drive from the clean computer.
8. Boot the infected computer to the Safe Mode.
9. Insert the USB flash drive.
10. Run tk.exe
11. Once the program is open, click on "Full Scan" to begin the malware scanning process.
Step 4: Remove Found Threats:
12. After the scan is complete, Trojan Killer will display a list of detected threats.
13. Click on "Cure PC!" to remove the identified malware from the infected PC.
14. Follow any additional on-screen prompts to complete the removal process.
Step 5: Restart Your Computer:
15. Once the threats are removed, click on "Restart PC" to reboot your computer.
16. Remove the USB flash drive from the infected computer.
Congratulations on effectively removing Spyware:Win32/Stealc and the concealed threats from your computer! You can now have peace of mind, knowing that they won't resurface again. Thanks to Gridinsoft's capabilities and commitment to cybersecurity, your system is now protected.
User Review( votes)