PUA:Win32/Pearfoos.B!ml is a potentially unwanted application, also known as a PUA, that is detected by various antivirus software and security tools. Potentially unwanted applications are programs that are not inherently malicious but may exhibit unwanted behaviors or characteristics, such as displaying advertisements or collecting user data without explicit consent.
In the case of PUA:Win32/Pearfoos.B!ml, the program is detected as potentially unwanted because it may display unwanted advertisements, collect user data without consent, or perform other behaviors that could negatively impact the user’s experience.
The program may be installed on a user’s computer without their knowledge or consent, typically through software bundling or other deceptive tactics. Once installed, it may run in the background and perform various actions, such as displaying pop-up ads or tracking user activity.
While PUA:Win32/Pearfoos.B!ml is not inherently malicious, it can be annoying and potentially harmful to the user’s privacy and security. Antivirus software and security tools detect and remove such programs to protect users from unwanted or potentially harmful behaviors. It is always a good idea to be cautious when downloading and installing software and to keep your antivirus software up-to-date to protect your computer from potentially unwanted applications and other types of malware.
PUA:Win32/Pearfoos.B!ml detection is a virus detection you can spectate in your system. It often appears after the provoking activities on your PC – opening the untrustworthy email messages, clicking the advertisement in the Internet or mounting the program from suspicious sources. From the moment it appears, you have a short time to do something about it until it begins its harmful action. And be sure – it is better not to wait for these malicious things.
What is PUA:Win32/Pearfoos.B!ml virus?
In total, PUA:Win32/Pearfoos.B!ml virus activities in the infected system are next:
- Sample contains Overlay data;
- Authenticode signature is invalid;
- Encrypting the files located on the target’s drives — so the victim cannot use these files;
- Blocking the launching of .exe files of anti-malware programs
- Blocking the launching of installation files of anti-virus programs
Ransomware has actually been a headache for the last 4 years. It is difficult to realize a more dangerous virus for both individuals and organizations. The algorithms used in PUA:Win32/Pearfoos.B!ml (typically, RHA-1028 or AES-256) are not hackable – with minor exclusions. To hack it with a brute force, you need to have a lot more time than our galaxy currently exists, and possibly will exist. However, that malware does not do all these bad things immediately – it can take up to several hours to cipher all of your files. Thus, seeing the PUA:Win32/Pearfoos.B!ml detection is a clear signal that you need to start the clearing process.
Where did I get the PUA:Win32/Pearfoos.B!ml?
Common methods of PUA:Win32/Pearfoos.B!ml spreading are common for all other malware examples. Those are one-day landing websites where victims are offered to download the free app, so-called bait e-mails and hack tools. Bait e-mails are a pretty modern tactic in malware spreading – you get the email that simulates some standard notifications about shipping or bank service conditions changes. Inside of the email, there is a corrupted MS Office file, or a link which leads to the exploit landing page.
Preventing it looks fairly simple, but still requires a lot of attention. Malware can hide in different places, and it is far better to prevent it even before it gets into your PC than to rely upon an anti-malware program. Standard cybersecurity knowledge is just an essential thing in the modern-day world, even if your relationship with a PC stays on YouTube videos. That can save you a lot of money and time you would spend while looking for a solution.
PUA:Win32/Pearfoos.B!ml malware technical details
File Info:name: CFC34654FD7C85452AD1.mlwpath: /opt/CAPEv2/storage/binaries/0fe5dd6823d0535509e388d92a1e9b23642949564fdc7e29f271d9d8724646bdcrc32: 513A2157md5: cfc34654fd7c85452ad1e745a0d3791fsha1: 3dedf4e56a272b22487e4424d511842f44394faesha256: 0fe5dd6823d0535509e388d92a1e9b23642949564fdc7e29f271d9d8724646bdsha512: adfe4d9a4b46f396699864c10c3eeab7dd15ad7c8f2fe758fb32e11302821adbe4f616eba9c84e4b80949a65e5d8238d1ade3540b4d1b525ad8f75e91a3d758essdeep: 6144:uW6Tc6vJfHpLxOeds9FYIxW3+WOMjvEV4UgIhzE62Km4:uzcOBHpLxOeds9fxWtjcVXrtype: PE32+ executable (GUI) x86-64, for MS Windowstlsh: T1D6941A256AC0A62BF1739235C6A18641FF36B7634722C23B70C8467F1F77185AA73726sha3_384: aa7369317b74b07c73ca2a69bb36541271775bc59cc98bdfa7d88bd6eca49c46c5e041183703abe44af5ca6b6a312402ep_bytes: e848feffffc82000004c897c24f84883timestamp: 2010-09-30 17:49:43
Version Info:CompanyName: Microsoft CorporationFileDescription: qualauncherFileVersion: 10.0.17134.10074 (WinBuild.160101.0800)InternalName: qualauncherLegalCopyright: © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.OriginalFilename: qualauncherProductName: Microsoft® Windows® Operating SystemProductVersion: 10.0.17134.10074Translation: 0x0409 0x04b0
PUA:Win32/Pearfoos.B!ml also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=88)|
How to remove PUA:Win32/Pearfoos.B!ml?
PUA:Win32/Pearfoos.B!ml malware is incredibly difficult to eliminate by hand. It puts its documents in a variety of places throughout the disk, and can recover itself from one of the elements. Moreover, a number of changes in the windows registry, networking settings and also Group Policies are quite hard to locate and return to the original. It is far better to make use of a special app – exactly, an anti-malware app. GridinSoft Anti-Malware will fit the most ideal for virus elimination objectives.
Remove PUA:Win32/Pearfoos.B!ml with Gridinsoft Anti-Malware
We have also been using this software on our systems ever since, and it has always been successful in detecting viruses. It has blocked the most common Unwanted Applications as shown from our tests with the software, and we assure you that it can remove PUA:Win32/Pearfoos.B!ml as well as other malware hiding on your computer.
To use Gridinsoft for remove malicious threats, follow the steps below:
1. Begin by downloading Gridinsoft Anti-Malware, accessible via the blue button below or directly from the official website gridinsoft.com.
2.Once the Gridinsoft setup file (setup-gridinsoft-fix.exe) is downloaded, execute it by clicking on the file.
3.Follow the installation setup wizard's instructions diligently.
4. Access the "Scan Tab" on the application's start screen and launch a comprehensive "Full Scan" to examine your entire computer. This inclusive scan encompasses the memory, startup items, the registry, services, drivers, and all files, ensuring that it detects malware hidden in all possible locations.
Be patient, as the scan duration depends on the number of files and your computer's hardware capabilities. Use this time to relax or attend to other tasks.
5. Upon completion, Anti-Malware will present a detailed report containing all the detected malicious items and threats on your PC.
6. Select all the identified items from the report and confidently click the "Clean Now" button. This action will safely remove the malicious files from your computer, transferring them to the secure quarantine zone of the anti-malware program to prevent any further harmful actions.
8. If prompted, restart your computer to finalize the full system scan procedure. This step is crucial to ensure thorough removal of any remaining threats. After the restart, Gridinsoft Anti-Malware will open and display a message confirming the completion of the scan.
Remember Gridinsoft offers a 6-day free trial. This means you can take advantage of the trial period at no cost to experience the full benefits of the software and prevent any future malware infections on your system. Embrace this opportunity to fortify your computer's security without any financial commitment.
Trojan Killer for “PUA:Win32/Pearfoos.B!ml” removal on locked PC
In situations where it becomes impossible to download antivirus applications directly onto the infected computer due to malware blocking access to websites, an alternative solution is to utilize the Trojan Killer application.
There is a really little number of security tools that are able to be set up on the USB drives, and antiviruses that can do so in most cases require to obtain quite an expensive license. For this instance, I can recommend you to use another solution of GridinSoft - Trojan Killer Portable. It has a 14-days cost-free trial mode that offers the entire features of the paid version. This term will definitely be 100% enough to wipe malware out.
Trojan Killer is a valuable tool in your cybersecurity arsenal, helping you to effectively remove malware from infected computers. Now, we will walk you through the process of using Trojan Killer from a USB flash drive to scan and remove malware on an infected PC. Remember, always obtain permission to scan and remove malware from a computer that you do not own.
Step 1: Download & Install Trojan Killer on a Clean Computer:
1. Go to the official GridinSoft website (gridinsoft.com) and download Trojan Killer to a computer that is not infected.
2. Insert a USB flash drive into this computer.
3. Install Trojan Killer to the "removable drive" following the on-screen instructions.
4. Once the installation is complete, launch Trojan Killer.
Step 2: Update Signature Databases:
5. After launching Trojan Killer, ensure that your computer is connected to the Internet.
6. Click "Update" icon to download the latest signature databases, which will ensure the tool can detect the most recent threats.
Step 3: Scan the Infected PC:
7. Safely eject the USB flash drive from the clean computer.
8. Boot the infected computer to the Safe Mode.
9. Insert the USB flash drive.
10. Run tk.exe
11. Once the program is open, click on "Full Scan" to begin the malware scanning process.
Step 4: Remove Found Threats:
12. After the scan is complete, Trojan Killer will display a list of detected threats.
13. Click on "Cure PC!" to remove the identified malware from the infected PC.
14. Follow any additional on-screen prompts to complete the removal process.
Step 5: Restart Your Computer:
15. Once the threats are removed, click on "Restart PC" to reboot your computer.
16. Remove the USB flash drive from the infected computer.
Congratulations on effectively removing PUA:Win32/Pearfoos.B!ml and the concealed threats from your computer! You can now have peace of mind, knowing that they won't resurface again. Thanks to Gridinsoft's capabilities and commitment to cybersecurity, your system is now protected.
User Review( votes)