What is Program:Win32/Bitrepeyu.B infection?
In this post you will certainly discover about the meaning of Program:Win32/Bitrepeyu.B as well as its unfavorable influence on your computer system. Such ransomware are a form of malware that is clarified by on-line frauds to require paying the ransom money by a target.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
Subscribe to our Telegram channel to be the first to know about news and our exclusive materials on information security.
In the majority of the situations, Program:Win32/Bitrepeyu.B infection will certainly instruct its targets to start funds move for the purpose of neutralizing the changes that the Trojan infection has actually introduced to the target’s gadget.
These alterations can be as complies with:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Attempts to connect to a dead IP:Port (4 unique times);
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Reads data out of its own binary image. The trick that allows the malware to read data out of your computer’s memory.
Everything you run, type, or click on your computer goes through the memory. This includes passwords, bank account numbers, emails, and other confidential information. With this vulnerability, there is the potential for a malicious program to read that data.
- Drops a binary and executes it. Trojan-Downloader installs itself to the system and waits until an Internet connection becomes available to connect to a remote server or website in order to download additional malware onto the infected computer.
- HTTP traffic contains suspicious features which may be indicative of malware related traffic;
- Performs some HTTP requests;
- Network activity contains more than one unique useragent.;
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the documents located on the victim’s hard drive — so the target can no more make use of the data;
- Preventing regular access to the sufferer’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
One of the most regular networks whereby Program:Win32/Bitrepeyu.B Trojans are injected are:
- By methods of phishing e-mails. Email phishing is a cyber attack that uses disguised email as a goal is to trick the recipient into believing that the message is something they want or need — a request from their bank, for instance, or a note from someone in their company — and to click a link for download a malware.
- As a consequence of individual ending up on a resource that hosts a harmful software;
As quickly as the Trojan is efficiently injected, it will either cipher the information on the victim’s PC or protect against the device from operating in a proper manner – while likewise positioning a ransom money note that states the requirement for the sufferers to effect the repayment for the objective of decrypting the papers or bring back the data system back to the initial condition. In many instances, the ransom money note will turn up when the client restarts the PC after the system has actually currently been damaged.
Program:Win32/Bitrepeyu.B distribution channels.
In numerous corners of the world, Program:Win32/Bitrepeyu.B grows by jumps and bounds. Nonetheless, the ransom notes and also tricks of extorting the ransom money amount may vary relying on certain local (local) settings. The ransom money notes and techniques of extorting the ransom money amount might differ depending on certain neighborhood (local) settings.
Faulty signals regarding unlicensed software.
In particular areas, the Trojans commonly wrongfully report having actually spotted some unlicensed applications made it possible for on the victim’s device. The alert then requires the user to pay the ransom money.
Faulty declarations concerning unlawful material.
In nations where software piracy is less popular, this method is not as efficient for the cyber frauds. Conversely, the Program:Win32/Bitrepeyu.B popup alert may falsely assert to be stemming from a law enforcement establishment and also will report having situated kid porn or other unlawful data on the device.
Program:Win32/Bitrepeyu.B popup alert might wrongly declare to be obtaining from a law enforcement institution and also will certainly report having situated youngster pornography or various other illegal data on the gadget. The alert will likewise contain a demand for the individual to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: CD66980Cmd5: 995e77de3b77e0b0d6cf755fc9e6fd05name: 995E77DE3B77E0B0D6CF755FC9E6FD05.mlwsha1: c323d90f90b67835431a3d7efbd92129ac994754sha256: aacba955ba86361d581ecbd47794cc26b8807fbf32ff9fe4bcc795be6d46997csha512: cc59873b4353a32d4ee77b15844227b69ca40bc5c869f4f6aaf4284ecccf0e451cd43ec76acd6cc34c1a090b1f8093f2c4c67c3cb27d5020e9d9b206014ce16bssdeep: 6144:6e34LS6DunKJBUJ2eKBwvv92A7B/NC0kzdifYxUCpW+tiTh5w1U8:YtDunK91BSlNwZWTIiTh5gtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows, Nullsoft Installer self-extracting archive
Version Info:0: [No Data]
Program:Win32/Bitrepeyu.B also known as:
|K7AntiVirus||Adware ( 004cee561 )|
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|K7GW||Adware ( 004cee561 )|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/UpToDown.B potentially unwanted|
|Sophos||Generic PUA MD (PUA)|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
How to remove Program:Win32/Bitrepeyu.B ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
There is no better way to recognize, remove and prevent PC threats than to use an anti-malware software from GridinSoft2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Program:Win32/Bitrepeyu.B files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Program:Win32/Bitrepeyu.B you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)