Spectating the MSIL/LockScreen.YO detection usually means that your PC is in big danger. This malware can correctly be named as ransomware – virus which ciphers your files and asks you to pay for their decryption. Removing it requires some specific steps that must be taken as soon as possible.
MSIL/LockScreen.YO detection is a virus detection you can spectate in your computer. It usually shows up after the provoking activities on your computer – opening the suspicious e-mail, clicking the banner in the Internet or mounting the program from untrustworthy resources. From the instance it appears, you have a short time to do something about it before it starts its destructive activity. And be sure – it is far better not to await these destructive effects.
What is MSIL/LockScreen.YO virus?
MSIL/LockScreen.YO is ransomware-type malware. It searches for the files on your disk drives, ciphers it, and then asks you to pay the ransom for getting the decryption key. Besides making your documents locked, this virus additionally does a ton of harm to your system. It alters the networking setups in order to prevent you from checking out the elimination tutorials or downloading the antivirus. In some cases, MSIL/LockScreen.YO can additionally prevent the setup of anti-malware programs.
In total, MSIL/LockScreen.YO virus activities in the infected computer are next:
- SetUnhandledExceptionFilter detected (possible anti-debug);
- Behavioural detection: Executable code extraction – unpacking;
- Sample contains Overlay data;
- Creates RWX memory;
- Guard pages use detected – possible anti-debugging.;
- A process attempted to delay the analysis task.;
- Dynamic (imported) function loading detected;
- Reads data out of its own binary image;
- CAPE extracted potentially suspicious content;
- Drops a binary and executes it;
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Russian;
- Authenticode signature is invalid;
- Installs itself for autorun at Windows startup;
- Encrypting the documents kept on the target’s disk drives — so the victim cannot use these files;
- Blocking the launching of .exe files of anti-virus apps
- Blocking the launching of installation files of anti-malware apps
Ransomware has been a horror story for the last 4 years. It is hard to realize a more dangerous malware for both individual users and businesses. The algorithms utilized in MSIL/LockScreen.YO (usually, RHA-1028 or AES-256) are not hackable – with minor exclusions. To hack it with a brute force, you need a lot more time than our galaxy currently exists, and possibly will exist. However, that malware does not do all these terrible things instantly – it can require up to a few hours to cipher all of your documents. Therefore, seeing the MSIL/LockScreen.YO detection is a clear signal that you have to start the clearing procedure.
Where did I get the MSIL/LockScreen.YO?
Routine ways of MSIL/LockScreen.YO distribution are standard for all other ransomware variants. Those are one-day landing sites where victims are offered to download and install the free software, so-called bait emails and hacktools. Bait e-mails are a quite modern strategy in malware distribution – you receive the e-mail that mimics some normal notifications about deliveries or bank service conditions shifts. Within the email, there is an infected MS Office file, or a web link which leads to the exploit landing page.
Avoiding it looks quite simple, however, still demands tons of attention. Malware can hide in different spots, and it is better to stop it even before it gets into your system than to depend on an anti-malware program. Common cybersecurity knowledge is just an essential item in the modern-day world, even if your interaction with a computer stays on YouTube videos. That can keep you a great deal of time and money which you would certainly spend while searching for a solution.
MSIL/LockScreen.YO malware technical details
File Info:name: 36419D62824B6E547C97.mlwpath: /opt/CAPEv2/storage/binaries/349508bdc31aa72e48eaf47543c0f007126df7e2691a22d2d37ac70e1cd00c62crc32: 4B0B8443md5: 36419d62824b6e547c978cca76e4c00csha1: 64b7a1a79bbe14463ac43e74add7c293c7c9ec5asha256: 349508bdc31aa72e48eaf47543c0f007126df7e2691a22d2d37ac70e1cd00c62sha512: 48bf6ba22e145a6a51b1b8de09e4773578c86e94c753c990f0addc24e5259a523d8dc6079741cf8c4dd2225bdad5fae95e4a60964b225493ed0d59a84c3415ccssdeep: 12288:VUomEFRu3xEPEIdWlEw7aAGd3OpABNIezf2FIK/nxIre:zmOMSPEIdWpG5uezuyK/xGetype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windowstlsh: T15EA4012270C1C072D507A2B089988B62B5B4BE340366584AFF993F6D7F356F2EB19747sha3_384: 796c28ff7bd9b0ed432d9897dc57f8eb2a29b0dec7678108acc168e4381b55a04422010b11a8252415fd2b736449d1baep_bytes: e85d640000e978feffff8bff558bec56timestamp: 2014-06-10 17:11:07
Version Info:0: [No Data]
MSIL/LockScreen.YO also known as:
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 005334e41 )|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 005334e41 )|
|Rising||Trojan.Generic/[email protected] (RDM.MSIL:NV2UWEnFbmcLo7AjfAabRA)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=94)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious SFX|
How to remove MSIL/LockScreen.YO?
MSIL/LockScreen.YO malware is very hard to erase by hand. It places its files in several locations throughout the disk, and can get back itself from one of the elements. Moreover, a lot of alterations in the registry, networking setups and Group Policies are really hard to identify and change to the original. It is much better to utilize a special app – exactly, an anti-malware program. GridinSoft Anti-Malware will definitely fit the most ideal for malware elimination purposes.
Why GridinSoft Anti-Malware? It is very light-weight and has its detection databases updated nearly every hour. Moreover, it does not have such problems and vulnerabilities as Microsoft Defender does. The combination of these facts makes GridinSoft Anti-Malware ideal for removing malware of any type.
Remove the viruses with GridinSoft Anti-Malware
- Download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware. After the installation, you will be offered to perform the Standard Scan. Approve this action.
- Standard scan checks the logical disk where the system files are stored, together with the files of programs you have already installed. The scan lasts up to 6 minutes.
- When the scan is over, you may choose the action for each detected virus. For all files of [SHORT_NAME] the default option is “Delete”. Press “Apply” to finish the malware removal.
User Review( votes)