Spectating the Doina.48991 detection usually means that your PC is in big danger. This malware can correctly be named as ransomware – virus which ciphers your files and asks you to pay for their decryption. Deleteing it requires some specific steps that must be done as soon as possible.
Doina.48991 detection is a virus detection you can spectate in your system. It frequently appears after the provoking actions on your computer – opening the untrustworthy email messages, clicking the banner in the Internet or setting up the program from unreliable sources. From the moment it appears, you have a short time to take action before it starts its destructive activity. And be sure – it is better not to wait for these malicious effects.
What is Doina.48991 virus?
Doina.48991 is ransomware-type malware. It searches for the documents on your computer, ciphers it, and then asks you to pay the ransom for receiving the decryption key. Besides making your files locked, this virus also does a ton of damage to your system. It alters the networking setups in order to prevent you from checking out the elimination tutorials or downloading the anti-malware program. Sometimes, Doina.48991 can additionally block the setup of anti-malware programs.
In total, Doina.48991 ransomware actions in the infected system are next:
- HTTPS urls from behavior.;
- Reads data out of its own binary image;
- Drops a binary and executes it;
- Unconventionial binary language: Russian;
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Russian;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data.;
- Authenticode signature is invalid;
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Uses Windows utilities to create a scheduled task;
- Behavioural detection: Transacted Hollowing;
- Attempts to identify installed AV products by installation directory;
- Attempts to modify proxy settings;
- Appears to use command line obfuscation;
- Deletes executed files from disk;
- Uses suspicious command line tools or Windows utilities;
- Ciphering the files kept on the victim’s disk drive — so the victim cannot check these documents;
- Blocking the launching of .exe files of security tools
- Blocking the launching of installation files of anti-malware programs
Ransomware has been a nightmare for the last 4 years. It is challenging to picture a more hazardous virus for both individuals and companies. The algorithms utilized in Doina.48991 (generally, RHA-1028 or AES-256) are not hackable – with minor exclusions. To hack it with a brute force, you need to have more time than our galaxy already exists, and possibly will exist. But that virus does not do all these unpleasant things instantly – it may take up to several hours to cipher all of your files. Hence, seeing the Doina.48991 detection is a clear signal that you need to start the elimination process.
Where did I get the Doina.48991?
Standard tactics of Doina.48991 spreading are typical for all other ransomware variants. Those are one-day landing websites where users are offered to download the free app, so-called bait e-mails and hacktools. Bait emails are a relatively modern tactic in malware distribution – you get the e-mail that simulates some regular notifications about shipments or bank service conditions changes. Within the email, there is a malicious MS Office file, or a web link which leads to the exploit landing site.
Avoiding it looks quite uncomplicated, however, still requires tons of focus. Malware can hide in different places, and it is far better to prevent it even before it goes into your system than to depend on an anti-malware program. General cybersecurity knowledge is just an essential thing in the modern-day world, even if your interaction with a PC stays on YouTube videos. That can keep you a great deal of time and money which you would certainly spend while looking for a solution.
Doina.48991 malware technical details
File Info:name: CACCD8AE43892B3F19CD.mlwpath: /opt/CAPEv2/storage/binaries/862d0875ae5a34ffd541fc4fd3fe8a22479f6806599cdaba6c5871611a8851d1crc32: 44F631F0md5: caccd8ae43892b3f19cd2ee8af4fcf51sha1: 75dcbe3c5dbe5c66a270d2ec2c6e80170fcf010dsha256: 862d0875ae5a34ffd541fc4fd3fe8a22479f6806599cdaba6c5871611a8851d1sha512: dc4476a119fa4c11951ee34ea796d7495ef6f5ebf468d5f57acb890aa9d65d9a1b765390f1b41169fc683c0aee965b7ed5513f6c3243c8438e3bb127a8350bb7ssdeep: 24576:pygM0W5sXxdBXgc1oO1nlfFQF0GoGv3NIyq:cgMD5Ynt1jOF0Ceytype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windowstlsh: T191352303FBF98022E8B827B164F503C316327E525B7892966B0EB85F1D72A649735377sha3_384: 2f7a3c3b852930ba0be476038e6015d039f9782b41c4baaf7385b6da2c154578a9246ad56fa00199ac2af17e477ce0b8ep_bytes: e8f0060000e9000000006a5868b87240timestamp: 2022-05-24 22:49:06
Version Info:CompanyName: Microsoft CorporationFileDescription: Самоизвлечение CAB-файлов Win32 FileVersion: 11.00.17763.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)InternalName: Wextract LegalCopyright: © Корпорация Майкрософт. Все права защищены.OriginalFilename: WEXTRACT.EXE .MUIProductName: Internet ExplorerProductVersion: 11.00.17763.1Translation: 0x0419 0x04b0
Doina.48991 also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan-Downloader ( 0057994f1 )|
|K7GW||Trojan-Downloader ( 0057994f1 )|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 99)|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious SFX|
How to remove Doina.48991?
Doina.48991 malware is incredibly difficult to eliminate manually. It puts its documents in a variety of places throughout the disk, and can recover itself from one of the parts. In addition, a number of modifications in the registry, networking configurations and Group Policies are really hard to discover and return to the original. It is better to make use of a special program – exactly, an anti-malware app. GridinSoft Anti-Malware will fit the best for malware removal goals.
Why GridinSoft Anti-Malware? It is really lightweight and has its databases updated almost every hour. Moreover, it does not have such problems and vulnerabilities as Microsoft Defender does. The combination of these facts makes GridinSoft Anti-Malware suitable for getting rid of malware of any kind.
Remove the viruses with GridinSoft Anti-Malware
- Download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware. After the installation, you will be offered to perform the Standard Scan. Approve this action.
- Standard scan checks the logical disk where the system files are stored, together with the files of programs you have already installed. The scan lasts up to 6 minutes.
- When the scan is over, you may choose the action for each detected virus. For all files of [SHORT_NAME] the default option is “Delete”. Press “Apply” to finish the malware removal.
User Review( votes)