Spectating the BAT/KillAV.NBD malware detection usually means that your PC is in big danger. This computer virus can correctly be named as ransomware – type of malware which ciphers your files and forces you to pay for their decryption. Deleteing it requires some peculiar steps that must be taken as soon as possible.
BAT/KillAV.NBD detection is a malware detection you can spectate in your system. It generally appears after the preliminary activities on your PC – opening the suspicious email, clicking the banner in the Internet or setting up the program from dubious sources. From the second it appears, you have a short time to act until it starts its harmful action. And be sure – it is better not to wait for these malicious things.
What is BAT/KillAV.NBD virus?
BAT/KillAV.NBD is ransomware-type malware. It searches for the files on your disk drives, encrypts it, and then asks you to pay the ransom for receiving the decryption key. Besides making your files locked, this virus additionally does a ton of harm to your system. It alters the networking settings in order to avoid you from reading the removal guidelines or downloading the antivirus. In some cases, BAT/KillAV.NBD can additionally prevent the launching of anti-malware programs.
Summarizingly, BAT/KillAV.NBD virus actions in the infected system are next:
- SetUnhandledExceptionFilter detected (possible anti-debug);
- Executed a command line with /C or /R argument to terminate command shell on completion which can be used to hide execution;
- Yara rule detections observed from a process memory dump/dropped files/CAPE;
- Creates RWX memory;
- Possible date expiration check, exits too soon after checking local time;
- Guard pages use detected – possible anti-debugging.;
- Dynamic (imported) function loading detected;
- The binary contains an unknown PE section name indicative of packing;
- Authenticode signature is invalid;
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Attempts to repeatedly call a single API many times in order to delay analysis time;
- Deletes executed files from disk;
- Disables host Power options (shutdown, logoff, lock, change password);
- Attempts to disable or modify the Run command from the Start menu and the New Task (Run) command from Task Manager;
- Attempts to disable UAC;
- Uses suspicious command line tools or Windows utilities;
- Encrypting the documents located on the target’s disk drives — so the victim cannot check these files;
- Blocking the launching of .exe files of security tools
- Blocking the launching of installation files of anti-malware apps
Ransomware has actually been a horror story for the last 4 years. It is hard to imagine a more damaging virus for both individuals and organizations. The algorithms utilized in BAT/KillAV.NBD (generally, RHA-1028 or AES-256) are not hackable – with minor exclusions. To hack it with a brute force, you need more time than our galaxy actually exists, and possibly will exist. But that malware does not do all these horrible things immediately – it can take up to a few hours to cipher all of your documents. Thus, seeing the BAT/KillAV.NBD detection is a clear signal that you have to begin the clearing process.
Where did I get the BAT/KillAV.NBD?
Standard methods of BAT/KillAV.NBD injection are standard for all other ransomware variants. Those are one-day landing websites where victims are offered to download and install the free program, so-called bait emails and hacktools. Bait emails are a quite new method in malware distribution – you get the email that mimics some standard notifications about deliveries or bank service conditions changes. Within the email, there is a corrupted MS Office file, or a link which leads to the exploit landing site.
Preventing it looks fairly uncomplicated, however, still demands a lot of focus. Malware can hide in different spots, and it is better to prevent it even before it goes into your PC than to rely upon an anti-malware program. General cybersecurity awareness is just an essential thing in the modern-day world, even if your interaction with a PC stays on YouTube videos. That may keep you a great deal of money and time which you would certainly spend while looking for a fix guide.
BAT/KillAV.NBD malware technical details
File Info:name: 0AEFC0F6731A34710669.mlwpath: /opt/CAPEv2/storage/binaries/d166925276bf45a88e1fc84c7d4065eb6eb603bdcdf0363b79baad3e0e4b0945crc32: 8362A78Amd5: 0aefc0f6731a34710669c18b1948e51esha1: 57ae2c8eed8555fce498c044ce6de94973137658sha256: d166925276bf45a88e1fc84c7d4065eb6eb603bdcdf0363b79baad3e0e4b0945sha512: 7143bc9391f2021bdc054f7d0906a1ef756b9b928c28c40ba5ac25a01e5a226d038107a8035eebc5a5b3758154347506dd9de5abfbf91fb07e6279b77cc3b8c3ssdeep: 1536:W7fbN3eEDhDPA/pICdUkbBtW7upvaLU0bI5taxKo0IOlnToIfDwkbPu+0b93eoTO:s7DhdC6kzWypvaQ0FxyNTBfDxbmhROaOtype: PE32 executable (console) Intel 80386, for MS Windowstlsh: T1EE145A41B2D141B7E5E30B3000A5AF6AD7326E245B3298D7D348FB769932FD05E392E9sha3_384: f6d25b1294676c0807125e2d03267041558adaeae705143567708fa8ba7a5579239b1b24986bff3b2f9b47801a107cdaep_bytes: 68ac00000068000000006868804100e8timestamp: 2019-07-30 08:52:45
Version Info:0: [No Data]
BAT/KillAV.NBD also known as:
|malicious (high confidence)
|Generic ML PUA (PUA)
|Malicious (score: 100)
|malware (ai score=86)
|[email protected] (RDML:DDt7ySX9/C9397ncoXX6Xw)
|Static AI – Malicious PE
How to remove BAT/KillAV.NBD?
BAT/KillAV.NBD malware is extremely hard to delete by hand. It stores its data in a variety of places throughout the disk, and can get back itself from one of the parts. In addition, numerous modifications in the windows registry, networking settings and Group Policies are pretty hard to find and revert to the initial. It is better to utilize a specific app – exactly, an anti-malware tool. GridinSoft Anti-Malware will definitely fit the best for virus removal objectives.
Why GridinSoft Anti-Malware? It is very lightweight and has its detection databases updated nearly every hour. In addition, it does not have such problems and weakness as Microsoft Defender does. The combination of these details makes GridinSoft Anti-Malware suitable for eliminating malware of any kind.
Remove the viruses with GridinSoft Anti-Malware
- Download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware. After the installation, you will be offered to perform the Standard Scan. Approve this action.
- Standard scan checks the logical disk where the system files are stored, together with the files of programs you have already installed. The scan lasts up to 6 minutes.
- When the scan is over, you may choose the action for each detected virus. For all files of [SHORT_NAME] the default option is “Delete”. Press “Apply” to finish the malware removal.
User Review( votes)