What is Application.Bundler.DownloadGuide.131 infection?
In this article you will certainly find concerning the interpretation of Application.Bundler.DownloadGuide.131 and also its unfavorable effect on your computer. Such ransomware are a form of malware that is specified by online frauds to demand paying the ransom money by a target.
Most of the cases, Application.Bundler.DownloadGuide.131 infection will certainly instruct its targets to start funds transfer for the objective of neutralizing the amendments that the Trojan infection has presented to the sufferer’s gadget.
These adjustments can be as complies with:
- Attempts to connect to a dead IP:Port (4 unique times);
- Mimics the system’s user agent string for its own requests;
- A process attempted to delay the analysis task.;
- At least one IP Address, Domain, or File Name was found in a crypto call;
- HTTP traffic contains suspicious features which may be indicative of malware related traffic;
- Performs some HTTP requests;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Attempts to modify proxy settings. This trick used for inject malware into connection between browser and server;
- Collects information to fingerprint the system. There are behavioral human characteristics that can be used to digitally identify a person to grant access to systems, devices, or data. Unlike passwords and verification codes, fingerprints are fundamental parts of user’s identities. Among the threats blocked on biometric data processing and storage systems is spyware, the malware used in phishing attacks (mostly spyware downloaders and droppers), ransomware, and Banking Trojans as posing the greatest danger.
- Ciphering the documents located on the victim’s hard disk drive — so the sufferer can no more utilize the information;
- Preventing normal accessibility to the sufferer’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
One of the most typical channels where Application.Bundler.DownloadGuide.131 Ransomware are injected are:
- By means of phishing e-mails;
- As a consequence of customer ending up on a source that hosts a harmful software program;
As soon as the Trojan is successfully infused, it will either cipher the information on the victim’s computer or prevent the device from working in a proper manner – while also placing a ransom note that points out the requirement for the targets to impact the settlement for the function of decrypting the files or bring back the file system back to the preliminary condition. In the majority of instances, the ransom note will certainly turn up when the client reboots the COMPUTER after the system has currently been harmed.
Application.Bundler.DownloadGuide.131 distribution channels.
In numerous corners of the globe, Application.Bundler.DownloadGuide.131 expands by leaps and bounds. However, the ransom notes as well as tricks of obtaining the ransom money amount may differ depending upon specific local (regional) setups. The ransom notes and also tricks of extorting the ransom amount might vary depending on certain regional (local) settings.
As an example:
Faulty notifies concerning unlicensed software.
In certain areas, the Trojans often wrongfully report having identified some unlicensed applications enabled on the victim’s gadget. The alert then requires the individual to pay the ransom.
Faulty statements about unlawful web content.
In countries where software program piracy is less preferred, this method is not as efficient for the cyber scams. Additionally, the Application.Bundler.DownloadGuide.131 popup alert may falsely claim to be deriving from a police organization and also will report having located child porn or various other prohibited data on the device.
Application.Bundler.DownloadGuide.131 popup alert may wrongly claim to be obtaining from a legislation enforcement institution and will certainly report having located child porn or various other unlawful data on the device. The alert will likewise contain a requirement for the individual to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: AE2478F7md5: 688d00d1de95cf944162a47c2c9bef37name: 688D00D1DE95CF944162A47C2C9BEF37.mlwsha1: 2a604feadb26879f95d5bef65fafe4218260ff29sha256: de0858c8448942db0fbce8d17ce51c51fa98e70f53c4a972422cda315f5dcd11sha512: 717c9f1eba2cd1d9544a9552f727a289fb0407d42b24b46fd6c8b6309890798af03915c55109f7937d82ee2bc3927580017e7c445d6c52d0366d7aba5bdd3dbfssdeep: 12288:+uUhfMJhyeTg9/fbMlppukr58hCImVKu2Ydjh8YyGYzb6Dx:+UJFW/fKkHCEu2Ydjiv/6Dxtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:FileVersion: 188.8.131.52
Application.Bundler.DownloadGuide.131 also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7AntiVirus||Adware ( 004b87fb1 )|
|K7GW||Adware ( 004b87fb1 )|
|Sophos||Generic PUA CK (PUA)|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE – Downloader|
|MAX||malware (ai score=79)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/DownloadGuide.D potentially unwanted|
How to remove Application.Bundler.DownloadGuide.131 ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Application.Bundler.DownloadGuide.131 files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Application.Bundler.DownloadGuide.131 you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)