What is Win32:LockScreen-AHV [Trj] infection?
In this article you will discover concerning the interpretation of Win32:LockScreen-AHV [Trj] and also its unfavorable impact on your computer. Such ransomware are a type of malware that is clarified by on the internet fraudulences to require paying the ransom money by a sufferer.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
Most of the cases, Win32:LockScreen-AHV [Trj] infection will certainly instruct its sufferers to start funds transfer for the purpose of neutralizing the modifications that the Trojan infection has actually presented to the victim’s gadget.
Win32:LockScreen-AHV [Trj] Summary
These modifications can be as follows:
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Expresses interest in specific running processes;
- Repeatedly searches for a not-found process, may want to run with startbrowser=1 option;
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Russian;
- Installs itself for autorun at Windows startup.
There is simple tactic using the Windows startup folder located at:
C:\Users\[user-name]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\Startup Shortcut links (.lnk extension) placed in this folder will cause Windows to launch the application each time [user-name] logs into Windows.
The registry run keys perform the same action, and can be located in different locations:
- Creates a hidden or system file. The malware adds the hidden attribute to every file and folder on your system, so it appears as if everything has been deleted from your hard drive.
- Network activity detected but not expressed in API logs. Microsoft built an API solution right into its Windows operating system it reveals network activity for all apps and programs that ran on the computer in the past 30-days. This malware hides network activity.
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Attempts to modify Explorer settings to prevent hidden files from being displayed;
- Ciphering the documents located on the victim’s hard disk drive — so the victim can no longer make use of the data;
- Preventing routine accessibility to the sufferer’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
One of the most common networks through which Win32:LockScreen-AHV [Trj] Ransomware Trojans are infused are:
- By ways of phishing emails;
- As a consequence of individual winding up on a resource that holds a destructive software;
As quickly as the Trojan is successfully injected, it will either cipher the information on the target’s PC or stop the tool from working in a proper manner – while additionally placing a ransom note that states the requirement for the sufferers to impact the settlement for the purpose of decrypting the papers or bring back the file system back to the first condition. In many circumstances, the ransom money note will show up when the customer restarts the COMPUTER after the system has actually already been harmed.
Win32:LockScreen-AHV [Trj] distribution channels.
In various corners of the world, Win32:LockScreen-AHV [Trj] grows by leaps as well as bounds. However, the ransom money notes and methods of obtaining the ransom quantity might differ depending on certain neighborhood (regional) setups. The ransom notes and tricks of extorting the ransom money amount may differ depending on certain regional (regional) setups.
As an example:
Faulty notifies regarding unlicensed software application.
In particular locations, the Trojans often wrongfully report having detected some unlicensed applications enabled on the victim’s gadget. The alert then requires the user to pay the ransom.
Faulty statements about prohibited material.
In countries where software program piracy is much less preferred, this method is not as reliable for the cyber frauds. Alternatively, the Win32:LockScreen-AHV [Trj] popup alert may falsely declare to be deriving from a police institution as well as will report having situated kid porn or various other prohibited data on the gadget.
Win32:LockScreen-AHV [Trj] popup alert may falsely assert to be acquiring from a legislation enforcement institution and will report having situated kid porn or other prohibited information on the device. The alert will likewise include a requirement for the user to pay the ransom money.
File Info:crc32: EBC6FCC9md5: f3052f14f21bcb2d77620cea3dbc0625name: fotkigtfobae.exesha1: 9668bf1f0b9c497214d6756f4f4a868e73bf8d2dsha256: 64c659dd648bd73ffb2d15016340602b64a2e138751f0dfa790410607826431csha512: 09dac3da87f87a83e8dcc81c0d6d626e6b19fca127dd72c77673fd22885cefa50ef671e4867bae6b0debc3153796dc34cf9a1945a585dbea0f71488c73075569ssdeep: 6144:MLy84u9nSO2GjZkD10BIY3rb1YfBdfpoZ3u/Ht52w6JSeiFPXmi7:Y+u9nx2GjMY3XKfd/H/9PZ7type: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:0: [No Data]
Win32:LockScreen-AHV [Trj] also known as:
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 0039911e1 )|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 0039911e1 )|
|Endgame||malicious (high confidence)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=100)|
|SentinelOne||DFI – Malicious PE|
How to remove Win32:LockScreen-AHV [Trj] ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Win32:LockScreen-AHV [Trj] files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Win32:LockScreen-AHV [Trj] you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)