What is Win32/TrojanDownloader.Agent.BVB infection?
In this post you will certainly discover concerning the interpretation of Win32/TrojanDownloader.Agent.BVB and its unfavorable effect on your computer. Such ransomware are a form of malware that is clarified by on the internet fraudulences to require paying the ransom by a target.
In the majority of the cases, Win32/TrojanDownloader.Agent.BVB ransomware will certainly advise its targets to launch funds move for the purpose of neutralizing the changes that the Trojan infection has actually introduced to the sufferer’s device.
These modifications can be as complies with:
- Injection (inter-process);
- Injection with CreateRemoteThread in a remote process;
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- A process created a hidden window;
- Drops a binary and executes it. Trojan-Downloader installs itself to the system and waits until an Internet connection becomes available to connect to a remote server or website in order to download additional malware onto the infected computer.
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- A process attempted to delay the analysis task by a long amount of time.;
- A potential decoy document was displayed to the user;
- Installs itself for autorun at Windows startup. There is simple tactic using the Windows startup folder located at:
C:\Users\[user-name]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\Startup. Shortcut links (.lnk extension) placed in this folder will cause Windows to launch the application each time [user-name] logs into Windows.
The registry run keys perform the same action, and can be located in different locations:
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Uses suspicious command line tools or Windows utilities;
- Ciphering the files found on the target’s hard disk drive — so the sufferer can no longer utilize the data;
- Preventing routine access to the target’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
One of the most regular channels whereby Win32/TrojanDownloader.Agent.BVB Ransomware are injected are:
- By means of phishing e-mails;
- As a consequence of user winding up on a resource that hosts a malicious software application;
As quickly as the Trojan is successfully infused, it will certainly either cipher the data on the sufferer’s PC or avoid the gadget from working in a correct fashion – while additionally positioning a ransom note that points out the demand for the sufferers to effect the payment for the purpose of decrypting the papers or bring back the file system back to the first condition. In a lot of circumstances, the ransom money note will turn up when the client restarts the COMPUTER after the system has actually currently been damaged.
Win32/TrojanDownloader.Agent.BVB circulation networks.
In numerous corners of the globe, Win32/TrojanDownloader.Agent.BVB grows by jumps and bounds. Nevertheless, the ransom notes and tricks of extorting the ransom quantity may differ depending on certain regional (regional) setups. The ransom notes and tricks of extorting the ransom money quantity may vary depending on particular neighborhood (regional) setups.
As an example:
Faulty informs concerning unlicensed software application.
In certain locations, the Trojans frequently wrongfully report having found some unlicensed applications made it possible for on the target’s device. The alert then requires the customer to pay the ransom.
Faulty statements about unlawful content.
In countries where software piracy is much less preferred, this approach is not as reliable for the cyber fraudulences. Alternatively, the Win32/TrojanDownloader.Agent.BVB popup alert may falsely assert to be originating from a law enforcement institution and will certainly report having located kid pornography or other prohibited data on the device.
Win32/TrojanDownloader.Agent.BVB popup alert might falsely claim to be acquiring from a law enforcement establishment as well as will certainly report having situated kid pornography or various other illegal information on the gadget. The alert will similarly have a need for the user to pay the ransom money.
File Info:crc32: 5CB6FD84md5: fa4dacf770ea99e4d8bbec19c2cdfe44name: FA4DACF770EA99E4D8BBEC19C2CDFE44.mlwsha1: f376c50d475c5d9da6501ac65997f4517fc35e5fsha256: 08c99be2137d61602da5643913cb94a73ab6c928ad62e8594bd3809852395497sha512: 930bdd287265238632367cd6638349d940d18efe1b95237e8a3fd677d1777bc4d790ae61ae1a1fb2511240dc021c6d99f852ee2b4ee1a2492c416b162c76984assdeep: 6144:JZdnCIHnu2hGyAI92MCCYeDfdxTECsbRoT:JZRzHFhGyAIiebddECCtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:0: [No Data]
Win32/TrojanDownloader.Agent.BVB also known as:
|K7AntiVirus||Riskware ( 0040eff71 )|
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|K7GW||Riskware ( 0040eff71 )|
|Sophos||Mal/Generic-R + Mal/FakeAV-OZ|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Suspicious PE|
|MAX||malware (ai score=100)|
How to remove Win32/TrojanDownloader.Agent.BVB virus?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
There is no better way to recognize, remove and prevent PC threats than to use an anti-malware software from GridinSoft2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Win32/TrojanDownloader.Agent.BVB files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Win32/TrojanDownloader.Agent.BVB you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)