What is Win32/LockScreen.BQ infection?
In this post you will certainly discover regarding the definition of Win32/LockScreen.BQ and also its adverse influence on your computer. Such ransomware are a kind of malware that is elaborated by on the internet frauds to demand paying the ransom money by a sufferer.
In the majority of the situations, Win32/LockScreen.BQ infection will advise its sufferers to launch funds move for the objective of counteracting the modifications that the Trojan infection has presented to the sufferer’s tool.
These modifications can be as follows:
- Detected script timer window indicative of sleep style evasion;
- A process attempted to delay the analysis task.;
- Reads data out of its own binary image. The trick that allows the malware to read data out of your computer’s memory.
Everything you run, type, or click on your computer goes through the memory. This includes passwords, bank account numbers, emails, and other confidential information. With this vulnerability, there is the potential for a malicious program to read that data.
- Performs some HTTP requests;
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Russian;
- A scripting utility was executed;
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Attempts to restart the guest VM;
- Installs itself for autorun at Windows startup. There is simple tactic using the Windows startup folder located at:
C:\Users\[user-name]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\Startup. Shortcut links (.lnk extension) placed in this folder will cause Windows to launch the application each time [user-name] logs into Windows.
The registry run keys perform the same action, and can be located in different locations:
- Network activity detected but not expressed in API logs. Microsoft built an API solution right into its Windows operating system it reveals network activity for all apps and programs that ran on the computer in the past 30-days. This malware hides network activity.
- Creates a copy of itself;
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the files found on the sufferer’s hard disk — so the victim can no more use the information;
- Preventing regular accessibility to the target’s workstation;
One of the most normal channels where Win32/LockScreen.BQ are injected are:
- By methods of phishing e-mails. Email phishing is a cyber attack that uses disguised email as a goal is to trick the recipient into believing that the message is something they want or need — a request from their bank, for instance, or a note from someone in their company — and to click a link for download a malware.
- As an effect of user ending up on a source that holds a harmful software program;
As quickly as the Trojan is effectively injected, it will certainly either cipher the information on the target’s PC or prevent the device from operating in an appropriate manner – while also positioning a ransom money note that points out the requirement for the targets to effect the payment for the objective of decrypting the documents or recovering the data system back to the initial condition. In the majority of instances, the ransom money note will turn up when the client restarts the COMPUTER after the system has actually currently been harmed.
Win32/LockScreen.BQ circulation channels.
In various corners of the globe, Win32/LockScreen.BQ grows by leaps and bounds. Nevertheless, the ransom money notes and techniques of obtaining the ransom money quantity might vary relying on certain regional (regional) setups. The ransom notes and methods of obtaining the ransom money amount might differ depending on particular neighborhood (regional) settings.
Faulty alerts concerning unlicensed software program.
In specific areas, the Trojans typically wrongfully report having discovered some unlicensed applications allowed on the target’s tool. The alert then requires the user to pay the ransom money.
Faulty declarations regarding illegal web content.
In nations where software program piracy is much less preferred, this technique is not as reliable for the cyber scams. Alternatively, the Win32/LockScreen.BQ popup alert might incorrectly claim to be deriving from a police organization as well as will certainly report having located kid porn or various other unlawful information on the device.
Win32/LockScreen.BQ popup alert may falsely assert to be acquiring from a regulation enforcement institution and also will certainly report having situated youngster porn or other prohibited information on the gadget. The alert will similarly contain a requirement for the user to pay the ransom money.
File Info:crc32: F98FCC29md5: db4632700245c146b234cb3410a226a5name: DB4632700245C146B234CB3410A226A5.mlwsha1: 2829b1317165a4403aad3fe953ef039a512bce94sha256: 6402ebc275941f0eb2a9c1ae37c1a81c405145ff64bb7cadea5927f7d264c79asha512: 2d37db738193ebaa034c4b549a7548c15c638d34d5f87d01dff948434df738e0425eae980e23c03ee3d8d88999e3c332cde71e1bb2ec2b3de3b22fa23b379e70ssdeep: 768:aZ8qCyaXBwQr533wsBULTCUkE69ilthyv1kdzSMKlhjPkJcKyUN9K2jP8x:agyaXVAsBULT3lthyHLTkJyUNgxtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:0: [No Data]
Win32/LockScreen.BQ also known as:
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 0055e4091 )|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 0055e4091 )|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Suspicious PE|
|MAX||malware (ai score=100)|
How to remove Win32/LockScreen.BQ virus?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
There is no better way to recognize, remove and prevent PC threats than to use an anti-malware software from GridinSoft2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Win32/LockScreen.BQ files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Win32/LockScreen.BQ you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)