What is Win32/LockScreen.BHZ infection?
In this post you will find regarding the definition of Win32/LockScreen.BHZ as well as its negative effect on your computer system. Such ransomware are a type of malware that is elaborated by on-line scams to require paying the ransom by a sufferer.
Most of the situations, Win32/LockScreen.BHZ virus will certainly instruct its victims to start funds transfer for the function of reducing the effects of the changes that the Trojan infection has actually introduced to the victim’s device.
These modifications can be as complies with:
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Chinese (Simplified);
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Attempts to repeatedly call a single API many times in order to delay analysis time. This significantly complicates the work of the virus analyzer. Typical malware tactics!
- Ciphering the papers located on the victim’s hard disk drive — so the sufferer can no longer utilize the information;
- Preventing routine access to the target’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
The most typical channels where Win32/LockScreen.BHZ Trojans are infused are:
- By methods of phishing e-mails. Email phishing is a cyber attack that uses disguised email as a goal is to trick the recipient into believing that the message is something they want or need — a request from their bank, for instance, or a note from someone in their company — and to click a link for download a malware.
- As a consequence of individual winding up on a resource that hosts a harmful software application;
As quickly as the Trojan is efficiently injected, it will certainly either cipher the information on the sufferer’s computer or protect against the gadget from operating in an appropriate way – while additionally putting a ransom money note that points out the need for the sufferers to effect the repayment for the objective of decrypting the files or recovering the file system back to the preliminary condition. In a lot of instances, the ransom note will certainly turn up when the customer restarts the PC after the system has already been harmed.
Win32/LockScreen.BHZ distribution channels.
In various edges of the world, Win32/LockScreen.BHZ expands by jumps and also bounds. Nonetheless, the ransom money notes as well as methods of extorting the ransom money quantity might vary depending upon certain neighborhood (regional) setups. The ransom money notes and tricks of obtaining the ransom money amount may vary depending on particular local (local) settings.
As an example:
Faulty informs concerning unlicensed software application.
In specific areas, the Trojans often wrongfully report having actually found some unlicensed applications enabled on the sufferer’s gadget. The alert after that requires the customer to pay the ransom.
Faulty declarations concerning prohibited material.
In nations where software application piracy is much less popular, this technique is not as efficient for the cyber scams. Conversely, the Win32/LockScreen.BHZ popup alert might incorrectly assert to be deriving from a police institution and will certainly report having located child porn or other unlawful data on the tool.
Win32/LockScreen.BHZ popup alert might falsely claim to be deriving from a legislation enforcement institution as well as will certainly report having located kid porn or other illegal data on the device. The alert will in a similar way contain a need for the individual to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: BED473A6md5: 737130992b3b0ac0a53af42410d8f237name: 737130992B3B0AC0A53AF42410D8F237.mlwsha1: 5395aefcdc98a5b139af68975177e13d47739911sha256: 73f27fe3712102fc1722e0249ba93c5a6f6a4ebece24f70deddbb84d5484047asha512: d4b38aa284ef95e863a1874bfbf946f7bff20ec7d7da937897b0c0a00793dfc5f6f44d6058f17c4a8d8bd0021b0f1fe75f364069c38c021be86b2095b525bd67ssdeep: 6144:2J0baqkNnG4fTqktyEe5mUZmOxWrt30C5IX0XT9FhubIfMGdFAcs2caSTsoKvi+:2Kbh4d4EG9ZmOxQegkbIkGjWYoKGv1btype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:0: [No Data]
Win32/LockScreen.BHZ also known as:
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 005246d51 )|
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 005246d51 )|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/LockScreen.BHZ|
|Sophos||Generic ML PUA (PUA)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=100)|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
How to remove Win32/LockScreen.BHZ ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
There is no better way to recognize, remove and prevent PC threats than to use an anti-malware software from GridinSoft2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Win32/LockScreen.BHZ files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Win32/LockScreen.BHZ you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)