What is Win32/LockScreen.AGH infection?
In this article you will discover regarding the meaning of Win32/LockScreen.AGH as well as its negative effect on your computer system. Such ransomware are a kind of malware that is specified by on-line fraudulences to require paying the ransom money by a target.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
In the majority of the cases, Win32/LockScreen.AGH infection will instruct its sufferers to launch funds transfer for the function of neutralizing the modifications that the Trojan infection has actually introduced to the victim’s gadget.
These alterations can be as follows:
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Russian;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Sniffs keystrokes;
- Network activity detected but not expressed in API logs. Microsoft built an API solution right into its Windows operating system it reveals network activity for all apps and programs that ran on the computer in the past 30-days. This malware hides network activity.
- Ciphering the papers found on the target’s hard drive — so the victim can no longer use the information;
- Preventing regular access to the victim’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
The most typical networks where Win32/LockScreen.AGH Trojans are infused are:
- By means of phishing e-mails;
- As a consequence of customer ending up on a resource that organizes a harmful software;
As quickly as the Trojan is successfully infused, it will certainly either cipher the information on the sufferer’s PC or avoid the gadget from working in a proper way – while likewise placing a ransom money note that discusses the need for the sufferers to effect the settlement for the objective of decrypting the records or recovering the documents system back to the preliminary problem. In a lot of instances, the ransom note will come up when the client restarts the COMPUTER after the system has actually already been harmed.
Win32/LockScreen.AGH circulation channels.
In different corners of the world, Win32/LockScreen.AGH expands by leaps and also bounds. Nevertheless, the ransom money notes and also techniques of extorting the ransom money amount might differ depending upon particular neighborhood (local) settings. The ransom notes as well as tricks of extorting the ransom money quantity may vary depending on specific regional (local) settings.
Faulty signals regarding unlicensed software.
In specific areas, the Trojans usually wrongfully report having identified some unlicensed applications enabled on the target’s tool. The alert after that demands the individual to pay the ransom.
Faulty statements concerning unlawful content.
In countries where software program piracy is less popular, this technique is not as effective for the cyber fraudulences. Alternatively, the Win32/LockScreen.AGH popup alert might wrongly declare to be deriving from a police establishment as well as will report having located youngster porn or various other prohibited information on the device.
Win32/LockScreen.AGH popup alert may falsely declare to be deriving from a legislation enforcement institution as well as will report having situated child pornography or other unlawful data on the device. The alert will in a similar way include a requirement for the customer to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: 6B37B003md5: cbe91b09a448999098886c88a4aaa283name: CBE91B09A448999098886C88A4AAA283.mlwsha1: 24f48f1e4aef0d610e376e0e026cff6328148da9sha256: a35a1cba81c69ff6951570a2d4bbe67088d81e1063b2d8f8626d3ee385be11a8sha512: c02653b7280748937e01ce2a70cbd0e365c39e5d49ff2ea6191815a4539d8bb8b9b775d7c1a491e2ad18b811359871bd2ae8896068c1b623fa0018fa27e6b4c6ssdeep: 12288:zWX2bCh2CjqJ5IH9nIC5opPWrG3LMvdTu1oVXl+HCFNG/9mvymtEJ+LMPVqyuc+P:AGCh2dJ5I5IUoxWALEdSmL+HyNGlQyEFtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:0: [No Data]
Win32/LockScreen.AGH also known as:
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 7000000f1 )|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 7000000f1 )|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/LockScreen.AGH|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Suspicious PE|
How to remove Win32/LockScreen.AGH virus?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
There is no better way to recognize, remove and prevent PC threats than to use an anti-malware software from GridinSoft2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Win32/LockScreen.AGH files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Win32/LockScreen.AGH you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)