What is Win32/Kryptik.HINJ infection?
In this post you will certainly discover concerning the meaning of Win32/Kryptik.HINJ and its negative impact on your computer system. Such ransomware are a type of malware that is specified by on the internet fraudulences to demand paying the ransom by a victim.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
Most of the instances, Win32/Kryptik.HINJ virus will instruct its sufferers to initiate funds move for the objective of reducing the effects of the modifications that the Trojan infection has introduced to the victim’s device.
These modifications can be as adheres to:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Injection (inter-process);
- Injection (Process Hollowing);
- Presents an Authenticode digital signature;
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- A process created a hidden window;
- Performs some HTTP requests;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Executed a process and injected code into it, probably while unpacking;
- Installs itself for autorun at Windows startup. There is simple tactic using the Windows startup folder located at:
C:\Users\[user-name]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\Startup. Shortcut links (.lnk extension) placed in this folder will cause Windows to launch the application each time [user-name] logs into Windows.
The registry run keys perform the same action, and can be located in different locations:
- Ciphering the files found on the target’s hard disk — so the sufferer can no longer use the data;
- Preventing regular access to the sufferer’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
The most regular networks through which Win32/Kryptik.HINJ Ransomware are injected are:
- By ways of phishing e-mails;
- As an effect of user winding up on a source that holds a destructive software;
As soon as the Trojan is efficiently infused, it will either cipher the data on the victim’s computer or stop the gadget from working in a proper way – while likewise positioning a ransom money note that discusses the requirement for the victims to impact the payment for the objective of decrypting the files or recovering the file system back to the initial condition. In the majority of circumstances, the ransom note will turn up when the client restarts the PC after the system has actually already been harmed.
Win32/Kryptik.HINJ distribution networks.
In different corners of the globe, Win32/Kryptik.HINJ expands by jumps and also bounds. Nevertheless, the ransom notes as well as tricks of extorting the ransom amount may vary depending upon particular regional (local) setups. The ransom money notes as well as tricks of extorting the ransom amount might differ depending on particular local (regional) setups.
As an example:
Faulty informs regarding unlicensed software program.
In particular locations, the Trojans often wrongfully report having spotted some unlicensed applications made it possible for on the sufferer’s gadget. The alert after that requires the customer to pay the ransom money.
Faulty statements concerning prohibited web content.
In countries where software piracy is much less preferred, this approach is not as efficient for the cyber fraudulences. Alternatively, the Win32/Kryptik.HINJ popup alert might incorrectly claim to be originating from a law enforcement institution and will certainly report having located child porn or various other unlawful information on the tool.
Win32/Kryptik.HINJ popup alert may wrongly assert to be deriving from a legislation enforcement establishment and also will report having situated kid pornography or other unlawful information on the gadget. The alert will in a similar way contain a requirement for the individual to pay the ransom money.
File Info:crc32: 9B88EE1Fmd5: b0f4a4de3edd641cc3291ab36000c067name: B0F4A4DE3EDD641CC3291AB36000C067.mlwsha1: 798fb4c4e7ae985272f91695be287e92999bd303sha256: 020af5c1c149ce7ffd9569bf0b12371cd6ec5aab50caa07c2a0fe9d7e9fe396dsha512: a818ef9fb8a341f128d7efb6189bf69c95f96138566020ca4dd63e9364c4eba77a5fea16e35a08f995a53c01305cbacc07bc9c6d7dc62a02d30d8b96882b2245ssdeep: 6144:tTfmt7eZAPOyKmLrLqGvHr0nNK11G9DMQyaViFwRuX:tbi7/xZrkNK11G9AQyOi64type: PE32 executable (DLL) (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:0: [No Data]
Win32/Kryptik.HINJ also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|K7GW||Riskware ( 0040eff71 )|
|K7AntiVirus||Riskware ( 0040eff71 )|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.HINJ|
|Sophos||ML/PE-A + Mal/EncPk-APW|
|MAX||malware (ai score=87)|
How to remove Win32/Kryptik.HINJ virus?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
There is no better way to recognize, remove and prevent PC threats than to use an anti-malware software from GridinSoft2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Win32/Kryptik.HINJ files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Win32/Kryptik.HINJ you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)