What is Win32/Kryptik.HHPC infection?
In this article you will locate about the meaning of Win32/Kryptik.HHPC and also its negative effect on your computer system. Such ransomware are a kind of malware that is clarified by online frauds to demand paying the ransom money by a target.
Most of the situations, Win32/Kryptik.HHPC infection will instruct its targets to start funds move for the purpose of reducing the effects of the modifications that the Trojan infection has presented to the victim’s gadget.
These alterations can be as adheres to:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Compression (or decompression);
- Attempts to connect to a dead IP:Port (1 unique times);
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Possible date expiration check, exits too soon after checking local time;
- At least one IP Address, Domain, or File Name was found in a crypto call;
- Starts servers listening on 127.0.0.1:17717;
- A process created a hidden window;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- A scripting utility was executed;
- Steals private information from local Internet browsers;
- Attempts to execute a powershell command with suspicious parameter/s;
- Collects information about installed applications;
- Harvests credentials from local FTP client softwares;
- Harvests information related to installed instant messenger clients;
- Harvests information related to installed mail clients;
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the files located on the victim’s disk drive — so the sufferer can no more make use of the information;
- Preventing routine accessibility to the victim’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
The most typical networks where Win32/Kryptik.HHPC are injected are:
- By methods of phishing e-mails. Email phishing is a cyber attack that uses disguised email as a goal is to trick the recipient into believing that the message is something they want or need — a request from their bank, for instance, or a note from someone in their company — and to click a link for download a malware.
- As an effect of individual ending up on a resource that hosts a malicious software;
As soon as the Trojan is efficiently injected, it will either cipher the data on the sufferer’s computer or protect against the device from operating in an appropriate manner – while also putting a ransom money note that discusses the demand for the victims to effect the settlement for the objective of decrypting the files or recovering the data system back to the preliminary problem. In many instances, the ransom money note will show up when the customer restarts the PC after the system has actually currently been damaged.
Win32/Kryptik.HHPC distribution networks.
In numerous corners of the world, Win32/Kryptik.HHPC expands by leaps and bounds. Nevertheless, the ransom money notes and also tricks of extorting the ransom quantity might differ depending on particular local (local) setups. The ransom money notes and tricks of extorting the ransom money quantity might vary depending on specific neighborhood (local) setups.
As an example:
Faulty alerts about unlicensed software.
In certain areas, the Trojans frequently wrongfully report having detected some unlicensed applications made it possible for on the sufferer’s gadget. The sharp after that requires the individual to pay the ransom.
Faulty statements concerning prohibited web content.
In countries where software application piracy is less popular, this approach is not as effective for the cyber fraudulences. Alternatively, the Win32/Kryptik.HHPC popup alert might falsely declare to be deriving from a police organization and will certainly report having situated kid pornography or various other prohibited data on the tool.
Win32/Kryptik.HHPC popup alert might falsely declare to be obtaining from a legislation enforcement institution as well as will certainly report having located child pornography or various other prohibited information on the device. The alert will likewise contain a requirement for the user to pay the ransom money.
File Info:crc32: 673BB5C8md5: bbc941832499f7673a873846dcdfac26name: BBC941832499F7673A873846DCDFAC26.mlwsha1: 6721674d958a5e34c28eef7a4099a8b622903d00sha256: 036385600301b33236d3937718ebce4573d612b214ede8fc5589a9b56fa91abfsha512: 8c001d88c52b5ea98e4247ec344d01e05e20f25eb9ec22443c96beff3fa0f866f60396e76de2f05e1173ccfe719bc0f566a3fbb863cce592a612db75ba7ed301ssdeep: 98304:Hc9WEqaPY0qax5k2Mt0A5LnMF77O1Q1JS5cGWJcfzsoPpqo7JFTliY:+Aa/pbMiWLnMk1sS5cGWmfQekodZliYtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:Translations: 0x0155 0x0257
Win32/Kryptik.HHPC also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 0056f9be1 )|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 0056f9be1 )|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=88)|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.HHPC|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
How to remove Win32/Kryptik.HHPC virus?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Win32/Kryptik.HHPC files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Win32/Kryptik.HHPC you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)