What is Win32/Kryptik.HHAI infection?
In this post you will certainly find regarding the meaning of Win32/Kryptik.HHAI and also its unfavorable impact on your computer. Such ransomware are a type of malware that is specified by online scams to require paying the ransom money by a victim.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
Most of the cases, Win32/Kryptik.HHAI ransomware will certainly advise its victims to initiate funds move for the objective of reducing the effects of the amendments that the Trojan infection has presented to the sufferer’s tool.
These modifications can be as adheres to:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Rhaeto (Romance);
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Attempts to repeatedly call a single API many times in order to delay analysis time. This significantly complicates the work of the virus analyzer. Typical malware tactics!
- Network activity detected but not expressed in API logs. Microsoft built an API solution right into its Windows operating system it reveals network activity for all apps and programs that ran on the computer in the past 30-days. This malware hides network activity.
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the records located on the sufferer’s hard disk drive — so the victim can no more utilize the information;
- Preventing normal access to the victim’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
One of the most normal channels whereby Win32/Kryptik.HHAI are injected are:
- By methods of phishing e-mails. Email phishing is a cyber attack that uses disguised email as a goal is to trick the recipient into believing that the message is something they want or need — a request from their bank, for instance, or a note from someone in their company — and to click a link for download a malware.
- As an effect of user winding up on a resource that hosts a malicious software program;
As quickly as the Trojan is successfully injected, it will certainly either cipher the data on the target’s PC or protect against the tool from functioning in an appropriate manner – while also putting a ransom money note that mentions the requirement for the sufferers to effect the settlement for the purpose of decrypting the records or restoring the data system back to the first condition. In the majority of circumstances, the ransom money note will certainly come up when the client restarts the PC after the system has actually already been harmed.
Win32/Kryptik.HHAI distribution networks.
In numerous corners of the globe, Win32/Kryptik.HHAI grows by jumps as well as bounds. However, the ransom money notes and also tricks of extorting the ransom quantity might differ depending upon specific local (regional) setups. The ransom notes as well as tricks of extorting the ransom money quantity may vary depending on particular regional (regional) setups.
Faulty informs about unlicensed software.
In certain locations, the Trojans typically wrongfully report having actually discovered some unlicensed applications enabled on the sufferer’s tool. The alert then demands the customer to pay the ransom.
Faulty declarations concerning unlawful content.
In countries where software application piracy is much less preferred, this technique is not as reliable for the cyber frauds. Alternatively, the Win32/Kryptik.HHAI popup alert may wrongly assert to be stemming from a police establishment and will certainly report having situated child porn or other illegal data on the device.
Win32/Kryptik.HHAI popup alert might falsely assert to be deriving from a legislation enforcement institution as well as will certainly report having located kid porn or other illegal data on the gadget. The alert will in a similar way contain a need for the customer to pay the ransom money.
File Info:crc32: E7F1319Cmd5: 13216c0da846fb27d34ad55565b8516dname: 13216C0DA846FB27D34AD55565B8516D.mlwsha1: 52555ce24bff086e24b0d0cc39c88c33d26fb88asha256: 9f6bac110a9017a1286bff6dee56898eac4dbeb89e83855cba90224f450571e8sha512: cc289d11aa78cdefebd901019f75161c0b941085eb079fcc1ac96fa452482c5a08020648c296a75bb17260a62512109e7705cd8f2fdcd561d253dbab9cdf76a9ssdeep: 98304:9GNw6saQqEOZ3oMoUTfTfuLcdNVTunPxjpJlg:9Gmj6BouzTIoVTupttype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:Translations: 0x0145 0x01e3
Win32/Kryptik.HHAI also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 0056c2911 )|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 0056c2911 )|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
|MAX||malware (ai score=86)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.HHAI|
How to remove Win32/Kryptik.HHAI ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Win32/Kryptik.HHAI files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Win32/Kryptik.HHAI you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)