What is Win32/Kryptik.HHAE infection?
In this article you will certainly locate regarding the interpretation of Win32/Kryptik.HHAE and also its adverse impact on your computer. Such ransomware are a kind of malware that is elaborated by on the internet frauds to demand paying the ransom money by a target.
In the majority of the cases, Win32/Kryptik.HHAE infection will instruct its sufferers to start funds transfer for the objective of neutralizing the changes that the Trojan infection has actually introduced to the target’s gadget.
These alterations can be as follows:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- At least one process apparently crashed during execution;
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Reads data out of its own binary image. The trick that allows the malware to read data out of your computer’s memory.
Everything you run, type, or click on your computer goes through the memory. This includes passwords, bank account numbers, emails, and other confidential information. With this vulnerability, there is the potential for a malicious program to read that data.
- A process created a hidden window;
- Drops a binary and executes it. Trojan-Downloader installs itself to the system and waits until an Internet connection becomes available to connect to a remote server or website in order to download additional malware onto the infected computer.
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Spanish (Venezuela);
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Enumerates services, possibly for anti-virtualization;
- Attempts to repeatedly call a single API many times in order to delay analysis time. This significantly complicates the work of the virus analyzer. Typical malware tactics!
- Installs itself for autorun at Windows startup.
There is simple tactic using the Windows startup folder located at:
C:\Users\[user-name]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\Startup Shortcut links (.lnk extension) placed in this folder will cause Windows to launch the application each time [user-name] logs into Windows.
The registry run keys perform the same action, and can be located in different locations:
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the files located on the target’s hard disk drive — so the sufferer can no longer use the data;
- Preventing normal access to the victim’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
One of the most normal channels through which Win32/Kryptik.HHAE Ransomware Trojans are infused are:
- By methods of phishing emails;
- As a consequence of customer winding up on a source that hosts a destructive software application;
As soon as the Trojan is efficiently infused, it will either cipher the information on the victim’s computer or stop the tool from functioning in a correct fashion – while additionally placing a ransom note that points out the need for the victims to impact the settlement for the function of decrypting the papers or recovering the data system back to the first problem. In many circumstances, the ransom note will certainly turn up when the customer reboots the COMPUTER after the system has currently been damaged.
Win32/Kryptik.HHAE distribution networks.
In numerous corners of the world, Win32/Kryptik.HHAE expands by jumps and bounds. Nevertheless, the ransom money notes and also techniques of obtaining the ransom money amount might differ relying on particular neighborhood (regional) settings. The ransom notes and methods of extorting the ransom amount might vary depending on specific regional (regional) setups.
As an example:
Faulty notifies about unlicensed software application.
In certain areas, the Trojans commonly wrongfully report having detected some unlicensed applications enabled on the target’s tool. The sharp after that demands the user to pay the ransom.
Faulty statements concerning illegal content.
In nations where software piracy is less preferred, this technique is not as reliable for the cyber scams. Conversely, the Win32/Kryptik.HHAE popup alert may wrongly declare to be originating from a law enforcement institution and will certainly report having situated child pornography or other illegal data on the gadget.
Win32/Kryptik.HHAE popup alert may wrongly assert to be acquiring from a legislation enforcement institution as well as will certainly report having situated child pornography or other unlawful information on the gadget. The alert will likewise have a demand for the user to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: B7376EE6md5: 2809f01d292e0f6cf6dbb1e1237fe0bcname: 2809F01D292E0F6CF6DBB1E1237FE0BC.mlwsha1: 11164003530c82681901facb41627295398ae78fsha256: a2a4f8e26d4c880ba8584c22ae531a07842fec20c72295cb8e6eaa7d507ef7f7sha512: f12c24a726f92256544151176302fe318cfd8d20fe8719b9b5c4590e8681ed5918b674a152f00a646b1eb0fb972a250ab9eeb5616ee8c341b72e4c336724c273ssdeep: 3072:5jcgyl7fQJiwCkdFk2FUIqbP4SX/jxnDMe2wWXrD+5ywwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:wxfDWFkSZqbASvjxnp+type: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:Translations: 0x0147 0x01ed
Win32/Kryptik.HHAE also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 00571dd31 )|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 00571dd31 )|
|MAX||malware (ai score=82)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.HHAE|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
How to remove Win32/Kryptik.HHAE ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Win32/Kryptik.HHAE files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Win32/Kryptik.HHAE you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)