What is Win32/Kryptik.HFHP infection?
In this article you will discover about the definition of Win32/Kryptik.HFHP and also its negative impact on your computer system. Such ransomware are a kind of malware that is clarified by on-line frauds to demand paying the ransom by a victim.
Most of the cases, Win32/Kryptik.HFHP infection will certainly advise its victims to start funds transfer for the purpose of counteracting the modifications that the Trojan infection has actually introduced to the victim’s gadget.
These adjustments can be as follows:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- HTTP traffic contains suspicious features which may be indicative of malware related traffic;
- Performs some HTTP requests;
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Manipuri;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Looks up the external IP address;
- Installs itself for autorun at Windows startup.
There is simple tactic using the Windows startup folder located at:
C:\Users\[user-name]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\Startup Shortcut links (.lnk extension) placed in this folder will cause Windows to launch the application each time [user-name] logs into Windows.
The registry run keys perform the same action, and can be located in different locations:
- Creates a hidden or system file. The malware adds the hidden attribute to every file and folder on your system, so it appears as if everything has been deleted from your hard drive.
- Network activity detected but not expressed in API logs. Microsoft built an API solution right into its Windows operating system it reveals network activity for all apps and programs that ran on the computer in the past 30-days. This malware hides network activity.
- Creates a copy of itself;
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the papers situated on the sufferer’s hard disk — so the sufferer can no more utilize the information;
- Preventing regular access to the victim’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
One of the most typical networks whereby Win32/Kryptik.HFHP are infused are:
- By methods of phishing e-mails. Email phishing is a cyber attack that uses disguised email as a goal is to trick the recipient into believing that the message is something they want or need — a request from their bank, for instance, or a note from someone in their company — and to click a link for download a malware.
- As a repercussion of customer winding up on a resource that holds a malicious software program;
As quickly as the Trojan is effectively infused, it will certainly either cipher the information on the sufferer’s computer or stop the gadget from functioning in a correct way – while additionally placing a ransom note that points out the demand for the sufferers to effect the payment for the objective of decrypting the files or bring back the documents system back to the first problem. In many instances, the ransom money note will certainly show up when the client reboots the COMPUTER after the system has currently been harmed.
Win32/Kryptik.HFHP circulation networks.
In numerous edges of the globe, Win32/Kryptik.HFHP expands by leaps and also bounds. Nevertheless, the ransom notes and methods of extorting the ransom money amount may differ depending on particular local (regional) setups. The ransom money notes and also techniques of obtaining the ransom quantity may differ depending on particular local (local) setups.
Faulty alerts about unlicensed software.
In specific locations, the Trojans frequently wrongfully report having detected some unlicensed applications made it possible for on the sufferer’s tool. The sharp after that requires the user to pay the ransom money.
Faulty statements concerning unlawful content.
In countries where software program piracy is much less popular, this method is not as reliable for the cyber fraudulences. Conversely, the Win32/Kryptik.HFHP popup alert may incorrectly declare to be stemming from a police institution and also will report having located kid porn or other illegal data on the gadget.
Win32/Kryptik.HFHP popup alert might falsely declare to be obtaining from a law enforcement institution as well as will certainly report having situated child pornography or various other illegal data on the tool. The alert will likewise contain a need for the user to pay the ransom money.
File Info:crc32: 22EDA339md5: df55c9b32a24d8d847ca3580488cab96name: upload_filesha1: 44962f29fcb30d3efbb3477f144f065ab60e9b08sha256: 2c266a9a9c74705680c09276003465f35878052e5d0f6d9c79383a31aed6822esha512: 349895726d6757df2431d6224e154d3ec660711cb30a131717d24a192c797ce3041c46de8880ceeed1452e4e5e5e43a8127e9966810ff535f37e0d94dc632fabssdeep: 1536:CBI1L93W0fmvXtIEk70hl2l3JYWH5J1+IQ+GhPv9tgx+P:CBIxy9UmAX5JsoGZgx+type: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:InternalName: efhsjyrg.ufrProductionVersus: 188.8.131.52Copyrights: Copyrighds (C) 2020, xjdkFileV: 1.0.3TranslationUsi: 0x0872 0x0cd7
Win32/Kryptik.HFHP also known as:
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 0056bb551 )|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 0056bb551 )|
|Endgame||malicious (high confidence)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=89)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.HFHP|
|SentinelOne||DFI – Suspicious PE|
How to remove Win32/Kryptik.HFHP ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Win32/Kryptik.HFHP files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Win32/Kryptik.HFHP you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)