What is Win32/Kryptik.GLNI infection?
In this post you will discover about the meaning of Win32/Kryptik.GLNI and also its negative effect on your computer system. Such ransomware are a type of malware that is clarified by on-line scams to demand paying the ransom by a target.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
Most of the situations, Win32/Kryptik.GLNI infection will advise its victims to start funds move for the purpose of reducing the effects of the amendments that the Trojan infection has actually introduced to the victim’s device.
These alterations can be as adheres to:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Compression (or decompression);
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Chinese (Simplified);
- Exhibits possible ransomware file modification behavior;
- Creates a hidden or system file. The malware adds the hidden attribute to every file and folder on your system, so it appears as if everything has been deleted from your hard drive.
- Network activity detected but not expressed in API logs. Microsoft built an API solution right into its Windows operating system it reveals network activity for all apps and programs that ran on the computer in the past 30-days. This malware hides network activity.
- Checks the CPU name from registry, possibly for anti-virtualization;
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the papers located on the target’s hard disk — so the sufferer can no more use the data;
- Preventing normal accessibility to the target’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
The most typical networks where Win32/Kryptik.GLNI Ransomware are injected are:
- By methods of phishing e-mails. Email phishing is a cyber attack that uses disguised email as a goal is to trick the recipient into believing that the message is something they want or need — a request from their bank, for instance, or a note from someone in their company — and to click a link for download a malware.
- As a consequence of individual winding up on a resource that holds a destructive software application;
As quickly as the Trojan is successfully injected, it will either cipher the information on the sufferer’s computer or prevent the gadget from functioning in an appropriate way – while likewise putting a ransom note that states the requirement for the targets to impact the payment for the purpose of decrypting the files or restoring the data system back to the initial problem. In most instances, the ransom note will certainly show up when the customer restarts the PC after the system has currently been damaged.
Win32/Kryptik.GLNI circulation channels.
In different corners of the globe, Win32/Kryptik.GLNI expands by leaps as well as bounds. Nevertheless, the ransom notes as well as tricks of extorting the ransom money amount might vary depending upon certain local (local) setups. The ransom money notes and methods of extorting the ransom amount might vary depending on certain local (regional) settings.
As an example:
Faulty signals about unlicensed software.
In particular areas, the Trojans usually wrongfully report having identified some unlicensed applications enabled on the victim’s tool. The alert then demands the user to pay the ransom.
Faulty declarations about unlawful content.
In countries where software application piracy is much less preferred, this approach is not as reliable for the cyber frauds. Alternatively, the Win32/Kryptik.GLNI popup alert might wrongly assert to be stemming from a police establishment and also will report having located kid pornography or other unlawful data on the device.
Win32/Kryptik.GLNI popup alert might wrongly claim to be acquiring from a regulation enforcement establishment and also will report having located child porn or various other unlawful information on the device. The alert will in a similar way have a requirement for the user to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: 4709F1A6md5: e7c9c94a5a3027086248e35668aad3fbname: E7C9C94A5A3027086248E35668AAD3FB.mlwsha1: 15047d269ac8657400dd56eaff7214342b46627asha256: a3a2b12f514929ab79e929e9d97b41ee13e0bc8a09e5c3fb5daa1c7582c21f10sha512: 2251e3396114457bd84b765545261233edb92be9093ccd41bf90a008eea90d3d299105cb4e2d09fb754d93842f93d7e78a68d9ec7d797613c9083713e7684f6cssdeep: 6144:v1Se74P87AQlINJR8XFh7RsqkzbmQ4EVSOd21hvu74VKzH/EKJ/rajbg4eduYg4h:vZevxOfNOd0IIKVog9uxutype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:LegalCopyright: Copyright (C) 2004 - 2013, SopCast.com. All rights reserved.InternalName: SopCast.exeFileVersion: 126.96.36.1990CompanyName: www.sopcast.comComments: www.sopcast.comProductName: SopCastProductVersion: 188.8.131.520FileDescription: SopCast Main ApplicationOriginalFilename: SopCast.exeTranslation: 0x0409 0x04e4
Win32/Kryptik.GLNI also known as:
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 0053fb461 )|
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 0053fb461 )|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.GLNI|
|MAX||malware (ai score=100)|
How to remove Win32/Kryptik.GLNI ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
There is no better way to recognize, remove and prevent PC threats than to use an anti-malware software from GridinSoft2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Win32/Kryptik.GLNI files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Win32/Kryptik.GLNI you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)