What is Win32/Kryptik.FEKR infection?
In this article you will discover regarding the definition of Win32/Kryptik.FEKR and also its negative effect on your computer system. Such ransomware are a kind of malware that is elaborated by on-line fraudulences to require paying the ransom by a sufferer.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
In the majority of the situations, Win32/Kryptik.FEKR virus will instruct its sufferers to initiate funds move for the objective of neutralizing the modifications that the Trojan infection has actually introduced to the victim’s gadget.
These modifications can be as adheres to:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Reads data out of its own binary image. The trick that allows the malware to read data out of your computer’s memory.
Everything you run, type, or click on your computer goes through the memory. This includes passwords, bank account numbers, emails, and other confidential information. With this vulnerability, there is the potential for a malicious program to read that data.
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Chinese (Simplified);
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Creates or sets a registry key to a long series of bytes, possibly to store a binary or malware config;
- Installs itself for autorun at Windows startup. There is simple tactic using the Windows startup folder located at:
C:\Users\[user-name]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\Startup. Shortcut links (.lnk extension) placed in this folder will cause Windows to launch the application each time [user-name] logs into Windows.
The registry run keys perform the same action, and can be located in different locations:
- Attempts to identify installed AV products by installation directory;
- Ciphering the files located on the target’s hard disk drive — so the victim can no longer utilize the information;
- Preventing routine accessibility to the sufferer’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
One of the most regular networks whereby Win32/Kryptik.FEKR Ransomware Trojans are infused are:
- By ways of phishing emails;
- As a repercussion of user ending up on a source that hosts a malicious software;
As quickly as the Trojan is effectively infused, it will certainly either cipher the information on the target’s PC or protect against the tool from operating in a correct way – while also positioning a ransom note that states the demand for the sufferers to effect the repayment for the purpose of decrypting the files or bring back the data system back to the preliminary condition. In most circumstances, the ransom note will certainly turn up when the client restarts the PC after the system has actually already been harmed.
Win32/Kryptik.FEKR circulation networks.
In various corners of the world, Win32/Kryptik.FEKR expands by jumps and also bounds. However, the ransom notes and techniques of obtaining the ransom quantity might differ depending upon particular neighborhood (regional) setups. The ransom notes and also tricks of extorting the ransom money quantity might vary depending on certain neighborhood (regional) settings.
As an example:
Faulty signals concerning unlicensed software program.
In specific areas, the Trojans typically wrongfully report having actually identified some unlicensed applications made it possible for on the target’s device. The alert after that requires the individual to pay the ransom money.
Faulty declarations concerning unlawful material.
In nations where software program piracy is much less preferred, this technique is not as effective for the cyber frauds. Alternatively, the Win32/Kryptik.FEKR popup alert may incorrectly assert to be stemming from a law enforcement establishment as well as will report having located youngster porn or various other unlawful information on the tool.
Win32/Kryptik.FEKR popup alert may wrongly declare to be obtaining from a regulation enforcement establishment as well as will certainly report having located kid pornography or other unlawful information on the tool. The alert will likewise have a requirement for the user to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: 6490D83Dmd5: bddd2acceae4bd9d9383daf30c41b4f7name: BDDD2ACCEAE4BD9D9383DAF30C41B4F7.mlwsha1: d737cf13ee8a3bcff4cd8aaaf55c75fb33221672sha256: 15732e5e68c42e2179e9c164b360ebb45d66b26e6059b47c3d73740b95d84a59sha512: f69420121cbbfb1eecb9dbcdc1a9775a880a5ca10fd7c52ff3a7abdbc037ef25f00b7fefff01596570f8eb2b0579041a9e73233592839c910807ddc5ef507229ssdeep: 6144:d0eUjMlb8XuMEacbZ2+hJKNLUt2azlWEc6s888888888888W88888888888H:deebGuacbZ7hJKNLW2ahG8888888888Btype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:InternalName: 3RVX.exeFileDescription: 3RVX FileVersion: 2.5CompanyName: matt.malensek.net Translation: 0x0000 0x04b0
Win32/Kryptik.FEKR also known as:
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 004fa86d1 )|
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 004fa86d1 )|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.FEKR|
|Sophos||Mal/Generic-R + Mal/Ransom-EJ|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
|MAX||malware (ai score=100)|
How to remove Win32/Kryptik.FEKR virus?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
There is no better way to recognize, remove and prevent PC threats than to use an anti-malware software from GridinSoft2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Win32/Kryptik.FEKR files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Win32/Kryptik.FEKR you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)