What is Win32/Injector.AHNA infection?
In this post you will certainly find about the definition of Win32/Injector.AHNA as well as its adverse impact on your computer. Such ransomware are a form of malware that is specified by online fraudulences to require paying the ransom by a target.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
In the majority of the situations, Win32/Injector.AHNA ransomware will certainly advise its targets to initiate funds transfer for the purpose of neutralizing the modifications that the Trojan infection has introduced to the target’s tool.
These adjustments can be as adheres to:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Compression (or decompression);
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the files situated on the target’s disk drive — so the sufferer can no longer make use of the information;
- Preventing regular access to the target’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
The most normal channels through which Win32/Injector.AHNA Ransomware are injected are:
- By ways of phishing emails;
- As a consequence of user ending up on a resource that hosts a harmful software;
As soon as the Trojan is effectively injected, it will certainly either cipher the information on the target’s PC or protect against the tool from working in a proper way – while likewise positioning a ransom money note that discusses the requirement for the sufferers to impact the payment for the purpose of decrypting the papers or recovering the file system back to the first condition. In many instances, the ransom money note will certainly come up when the customer restarts the COMPUTER after the system has actually currently been harmed.
Win32/Injector.AHNA circulation channels.
In various corners of the world, Win32/Injector.AHNA expands by leaps and also bounds. However, the ransom notes and tricks of obtaining the ransom money amount may differ depending on certain regional (local) setups. The ransom notes and tricks of obtaining the ransom quantity may differ depending on certain local (regional) setups.
Faulty alerts about unlicensed software application.
In particular locations, the Trojans frequently wrongfully report having spotted some unlicensed applications made it possible for on the sufferer’s gadget. The alert then demands the customer to pay the ransom money.
Faulty declarations about unlawful web content.
In countries where software piracy is much less popular, this technique is not as effective for the cyber fraudulences. Conversely, the Win32/Injector.AHNA popup alert might wrongly assert to be stemming from a police organization and will certainly report having situated youngster porn or other prohibited data on the device.
Win32/Injector.AHNA popup alert may incorrectly declare to be acquiring from a legislation enforcement institution and also will certainly report having located youngster porn or other unlawful information on the device. The alert will in a similar way consist of a need for the customer to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: B174590Dmd5: 88b195b69afd4abbe71a5d996a4d5cc0name: 88B195B69AFD4ABBE71A5D996A4D5CC0.mlwsha1: efb08adf1698e13a62930654624e21b26cef4cdesha256: 5c8e738c86ef47d0b8b7365d58cb7d80d03efb1c4f172b84b21651b52cb217b6sha512: f28ca4adbd23459b5a656712a16b8c5cb5c69af80a419482c0dceb563f9662f881ca41acd7a7b5ff3ab3ec57cf042f3fbfb9e5875cc2a9ee4210c34597e1981bssdeep: 3072:W+EpjU21gyq7/gk5rJT4ZRkojXCq/o1DBb:WfD1Tc/gIT4yGoDttype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:LegalCopyright: Copyright (C) 2007-2013 - Handy-Software INC.InternalName: cdbrecuiFileVersion: 126.96.36.199CompanyName: Handy-Software INC.ProductName: Personalize ComDB Recognition UIProductVersion: 188.8.131.52FileDescription: Personalize ComDB Recognition UIOriginalFilename: cdbrecuiTranslation: 0x0410 0x04b0
Win32/Injector.AHNA also known as:
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 0055e3991 )|
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 0055e3991 )|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Injector.AHNA|
|Sophos||Mal/Generic-R + Troj/Ransom-YA|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
|MAX||malware (ai score=100)|
How to remove Win32/Injector.AHNA ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
There is no better way to recognize, remove and prevent PC threats than to use an anti-malware software from GridinSoft2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Win32/Injector.AHNA files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Win32/Injector.AHNA you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)