What is Win32/GenKryptik.BHEQ infection?
In this article you will locate regarding the definition of Win32/GenKryptik.BHEQ and also its unfavorable influence on your computer system. Such ransomware are a kind of malware that is clarified by online scams to require paying the ransom by a target.
In the majority of the instances, Win32/GenKryptik.BHEQ infection will instruct its victims to initiate funds move for the function of neutralizing the modifications that the Trojan infection has actually presented to the victim’s device.
These adjustments can be as adheres to:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Injection with CreateRemoteThread in a remote process;
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- A process attempted to delay the analysis task.;
- Network anomalies occured during the analysis.;
- Starts servers listening on 0.0.0.0:58463;
- Reads data out of its own binary image. The trick that allows the malware to read data out of your computer’s memory.
Everything you run, type, or click on your computer goes through the memory. This includes passwords, bank account numbers, emails, and other confidential information. With this vulnerability, there is the potential for a malicious program to read that data.
- A process created a hidden window;
- Drops a binary and executes it. Trojan-Downloader installs itself to the system and waits until an Internet connection becomes available to connect to a remote server or website in order to download additional malware onto the infected computer.
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Queries information on disks for anti-virtualization via Device Information APIs;
- Sniffs keystrokes;
- A system process is generating network traffic likely as a result of process injection;
- Network activity contains more than one unique useragent.;
- Installs itself for autorun at Windows startup. There is simple tactic using the Windows startup folder located at:
C:\Users\[user-name]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\Startup. Shortcut links (.lnk extension) placed in this folder will cause Windows to launch the application each time [user-name] logs into Windows.
The registry run keys perform the same action, and can be located in different locations:
- Attempts to modify proxy settings. This trick used for inject malware into connection between browser and server;
- Creates a copy of itself;
- Harvests information related to installed mail clients;
- Creates a slightly modified copy of itself;
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the papers found on the sufferer’s hard disk — so the sufferer can no more make use of the information;
- Preventing normal access to the target’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
The most typical networks where Win32/GenKryptik.BHEQ Trojans are injected are:
- By methods of phishing e-mails. Email phishing is a cyber attack that uses disguised email as a goal is to trick the recipient into believing that the message is something they want or need — a request from their bank, for instance, or a note from someone in their company — and to click a link for download a malware.
- As a repercussion of individual ending up on a source that organizes a destructive software application;
As quickly as the Trojan is successfully infused, it will either cipher the data on the victim’s computer or stop the gadget from working in an appropriate manner – while also positioning a ransom note that mentions the requirement for the sufferers to effect the repayment for the function of decrypting the files or restoring the data system back to the preliminary condition. In most instances, the ransom note will certainly come up when the client reboots the PC after the system has actually already been damaged.
Win32/GenKryptik.BHEQ circulation networks.
In numerous edges of the globe, Win32/GenKryptik.BHEQ grows by jumps and bounds. Nonetheless, the ransom money notes and tricks of extorting the ransom quantity may differ relying on certain local (regional) settings. The ransom money notes and techniques of obtaining the ransom amount may vary depending on specific local (regional) setups.
Faulty notifies concerning unlicensed software application.
In particular locations, the Trojans commonly wrongfully report having actually discovered some unlicensed applications enabled on the victim’s tool. The sharp then demands the customer to pay the ransom money.
Faulty declarations regarding unlawful web content.
In countries where software application piracy is less prominent, this method is not as efficient for the cyber frauds. Additionally, the Win32/GenKryptik.BHEQ popup alert may falsely claim to be stemming from a law enforcement establishment and will certainly report having located kid porn or other prohibited information on the tool.
Win32/GenKryptik.BHEQ popup alert may incorrectly declare to be deriving from a law enforcement organization and will report having situated kid pornography or other illegal information on the gadget. The alert will in a similar way contain a demand for the user to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: DA30F913md5: b48c58d28098a263bccee373f4638b7dname: B48C58D28098A263BCCEE373F4638B7D.mlwsha1: a9394a531484d1aa518e0d61c670912e0e32b73bsha256: 90b3c06611bf0b61a4be2d53d85edda1a135eb2336cc01c1109f7805de5ad86esha512: 922cc23bb383613f1cec4822f732ab17c44f553782c04ebf4ca9338426392dfb5b333817c0fb40a3c3f3799d9e69dddad855df88abe882d84a96c276b47b4162ssdeep: 12288:LPoA1ewNvCxCi+tFxrABR2PSxmPTTHAmwp82/1Z/cch9yB88u:UavN6xB+tLruRnxmPvAmsh/HLLG8dtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:LegalCopyright: xa9 UnimpednessInternalName: konfytFileVersion: 4.4CompanyName: UnimpednessProductName: konfyt hie truckieProductVersion: 4.4FileDescription: konfyt tubiform mullOriginalFilename: konfyt.exeTranslation: 0x0409 0x04b0
Win32/GenKryptik.BHEQ also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/GenKryptik.BHEQ|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
How to remove Win32/GenKryptik.BHEQ ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
There is no better way to recognize, remove and prevent PC threats than to use an anti-malware software from GridinSoft2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Win32/GenKryptik.BHEQ files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Win32/GenKryptik.BHEQ you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)