What is Virus:Win32/Nabucur.A infection?
In this short article you will find regarding the definition of Virus:Win32/Nabucur.A and also its unfavorable influence on your computer. Such ransomware are a form of malware that is elaborated by on the internet fraudulences to require paying the ransom by a sufferer.
In the majority of the situations, Virus:Win32/Nabucur.A ransomware will advise its targets to start funds transfer for the objective of neutralizing the amendments that the Trojan infection has actually introduced to the victim’s tool.
These alterations can be as follows:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Attempts to connect to a dead IP:Port (3 unique times);
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Detected script timer window indicative of sleep style evasion;
- Expresses interest in specific running processes;
- Repeatedly searches for a not-found process, may want to run with startbrowser=1 option;
- Reads data out of its own binary image. The trick that allows the malware to read data out of your computer’s memory.
Everything you run, type, or click on your computer goes through the memory. This includes passwords, bank account numbers, emails, and other confidential information. With this vulnerability, there is the potential for a malicious program to read that data.
- A process created a hidden window;
- Drops a binary and executes it. Trojan-Downloader installs itself to the system and waits until an Internet connection becomes available to connect to a remote server or website in order to download additional malware onto the infected computer.
- HTTP traffic contains suspicious features which may be indicative of malware related traffic;
- Performs some HTTP requests;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- A scripting utility was executed;
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Checks for the presence of known windows from debuggers and forensic tools;
- A process attempted to delay the analysis task by a long amount of time.;
- Installs itself for autorun at Windows startup.
There is simple tactic using the Windows startup folder located at:
C:\Users\[user-name]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\Startup Shortcut links (.lnk extension) placed in this folder will cause Windows to launch the application each time [user-name] logs into Windows.
The registry run keys perform the same action, and can be located in different locations:
- Creates a hidden or system file. The malware adds the hidden attribute to every file and folder on your system, so it appears as if everything has been deleted from your hard drive.
- Attempts to disable UAC;
- Generates some ICMP traffic;
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Attempts to modify Explorer settings to prevent file extensions from being displayed;
- Attempts to modify Explorer settings to prevent hidden files from being displayed;
- Uses suspicious command line tools or Windows utilities;
- Ciphering the papers situated on the victim’s disk drive — so the target can no more make use of the data;
- Preventing normal accessibility to the sufferer’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
The most common networks through which Virus:Win32/Nabucur.A Ransomware Trojans are injected are:
- By means of phishing e-mails;
- As a consequence of individual ending up on a source that holds a malicious software application;
As soon as the Trojan is efficiently injected, it will certainly either cipher the data on the sufferer’s PC or avoid the device from operating in a correct fashion – while likewise placing a ransom money note that discusses the requirement for the targets to impact the repayment for the objective of decrypting the records or recovering the documents system back to the first condition. In a lot of instances, the ransom money note will certainly turn up when the customer restarts the COMPUTER after the system has already been damaged.
Virus:Win32/Nabucur.A distribution channels.
In various edges of the world, Virus:Win32/Nabucur.A expands by jumps as well as bounds. Nonetheless, the ransom money notes and tricks of obtaining the ransom money amount might vary depending on particular local (local) setups. The ransom money notes and also tricks of extorting the ransom money quantity may vary depending on specific neighborhood (local) setups.
Faulty notifies regarding unlicensed software program.
In particular locations, the Trojans usually wrongfully report having actually identified some unlicensed applications allowed on the victim’s gadget. The sharp after that requires the user to pay the ransom money.
Faulty declarations about unlawful content.
In countries where software program piracy is less prominent, this technique is not as effective for the cyber frauds. Additionally, the Virus:Win32/Nabucur.A popup alert may incorrectly claim to be deriving from a law enforcement establishment and also will certainly report having located youngster pornography or various other illegal data on the device.
Virus:Win32/Nabucur.A popup alert may wrongly claim to be acquiring from a law enforcement organization and also will certainly report having located kid pornography or various other prohibited data on the gadget. The alert will likewise contain a requirement for the user to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: B581D9F1md5: e5db392e58f21662881156c5e3aeb4c8name: E5DB392E58F21662881156C5E3AEB4C8.mlwsha1: 66191081ff51e8483f224335e23b29d753592669sha256: f4b11885a3056fc56efdedbc0dd71fae152368e4c2e96a3481c6dff21e9d75aasha512: 3b77b700276c939b68c78f23ea8ba9b2c36980706b1e7ece78d20cf4c83b374fd33f05e9c0aa06313245d9a0ad54253a5857eaa67d276ef7cdc2eefba4ba9012ssdeep: 12288:Rooinw2tnsmEIaxaqR/zU/ZgMUx8VqpcR:Rooi5tnNzaLU/ieRtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:0: [No Data]
Virus:Win32/Nabucur.A also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7AntiVirus||Virus ( 005662d71 )|
|K7GW||Virus ( 005662d71 )|
|Sophos||ML/PE-A + W32/VirRnsm-C|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
|MAX||malware (ai score=83)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Virlock.D|
How to remove Virus:Win32/Nabucur.A ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Virus:Win32/Nabucur.A files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Virus:Win32/Nabucur.A you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)