What is VHO:Trojan.Win32.Convagent infection?
In this article you will certainly find concerning the interpretation of VHO:Trojan.Win32.Convagent and its unfavorable impact on your computer. Such ransomware are a form of malware that is clarified by on-line frauds to demand paying the ransom by a target.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
Most of the cases, VHO:Trojan.Win32.Convagent virus will advise its targets to launch funds transfer for the function of counteracting the changes that the Trojan infection has actually presented to the sufferer’s gadget.
These modifications can be as adheres to:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Polish;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Steals private information from local Internet browsers;
- Collects information about installed applications;
- Attempts to identify installed AV products by installation directory;
- Checks the CPU name from registry, possibly for anti-virtualization;
- Attempts to modify proxy settings. This trick used for inject malware into connection between browser and server;
- Attempts to access Bitcoin/ALTCoin wallets;
- Ciphering the records located on the victim’s disk drive — so the victim can no longer make use of the data;
- Preventing routine access to the victim’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
The most typical networks where VHO:Trojan.Win32.Convagent Trojans are infused are:
- By methods of phishing e-mails. Email phishing is a cyber attack that uses disguised email as a goal is to trick the recipient into believing that the message is something they want or need — a request from their bank, for instance, or a note from someone in their company — and to click a link for download a malware.
- As a consequence of customer winding up on a source that organizes a malicious software program;
As soon as the Trojan is effectively infused, it will certainly either cipher the data on the victim’s PC or avoid the device from working in a proper way – while additionally positioning a ransom note that states the need for the victims to effect the payment for the objective of decrypting the papers or recovering the data system back to the initial problem. In many instances, the ransom money note will come up when the customer restarts the COMPUTER after the system has actually currently been damaged.
VHO:Trojan.Win32.Convagent circulation networks.
In numerous corners of the globe, VHO:Trojan.Win32.Convagent grows by leaps and also bounds. However, the ransom notes and methods of extorting the ransom money quantity may differ depending upon certain regional (regional) setups. The ransom notes and also methods of extorting the ransom amount may vary depending on particular local (local) settings.
Faulty alerts concerning unlicensed software program.
In specific areas, the Trojans typically wrongfully report having actually spotted some unlicensed applications allowed on the target’s gadget. The sharp then demands the customer to pay the ransom.
Faulty statements concerning unlawful content.
In countries where software piracy is much less prominent, this method is not as efficient for the cyber frauds. Conversely, the VHO:Trojan.Win32.Convagent popup alert may wrongly claim to be deriving from a law enforcement establishment as well as will report having located kid pornography or various other prohibited data on the tool.
VHO:Trojan.Win32.Convagent popup alert may falsely assert to be obtaining from a regulation enforcement institution and also will report having located kid pornography or various other prohibited data on the gadget. The alert will in a similar way include a need for the user to pay the ransom money.
File Info:crc32: 02648607md5: 3c1e04a4ea4bb3c9466264e0c9419e05name: 3C1E04A4EA4BB3C9466264E0C9419E05.mlwsha1: 10244af805bd9171e533bef5be119b2711660d27sha256: b0e796694c790548cf9553a6ed536b21e8471064c4ae887304137ffcafbe257fsha512: 324a7f930ee873059423f6b170d42616955ba04b66efe2fd29dc92ef5b784e63032d801b167461cf59698ea0b07512b93d62bf762903e8d3bd5b40cb8fa8c227ssdeep: 12288:5U34NUIE9870c7p2n5npkb9OeJSzL7RRNrcR1cKyVeccfVgXXToBInHm9cUCv:5ZZP85nSbbSTNrcIKqDcfVWToBInHm9type: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:ProductVersus: 18.104.22.168FileVerus: 22.214.171.124Translations: 0x0126 0x0230
VHO:Trojan.Win32.Convagent also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 0053d5971 )|
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 0053d5971 )|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|Sophos||ML/PE-A + Mal/GandCrypt-A|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
How to remove VHO:Trojan.Win32.Convagent ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
There is no better way to recognize, remove and prevent PC threats than to use an anti-malware software from GridinSoft2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for VHO:Trojan.Win32.Convagent files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove VHO:Trojan.Win32.Convagent you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( vote)