What is Trojan:Win32/Tinba.F infection?
In this post you will find concerning the meaning of Trojan:Win32/Tinba.F and also its unfavorable effect on your computer. Such ransomware are a form of malware that is specified by on the internet fraudulences to demand paying the ransom by a target.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
Most of the cases, Trojan:Win32/Tinba.F infection will instruct its targets to start funds transfer for the objective of reducing the effects of the modifications that the Trojan infection has introduced to the sufferer’s tool.
These modifications can be as adheres to:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Injection (inter-process);
- Injection (Process Hollowing);
- Compression (or decompression);
- Injection with CreateRemoteThread in a remote process;
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Repeatedly searches for a not-found process, may want to run with startbrowser=1 option;
- Reads data out of its own binary image. The trick that allows the malware to read data out of your computer’s memory.
Everything you run, type, or click on your computer goes through the memory. This includes passwords, bank account numbers, emails, and other confidential information. With this vulnerability, there is the potential for a malicious program to read that data.
- HTTP traffic contains suspicious features which may be indicative of malware related traffic;
- Performs some HTTP requests;
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Russian;
- Executed a process and injected code into it, probably while unpacking;
- Code injection with CreateRemoteThread in a remote process;
- Tries to unhook or modify Windows functions monitored by Cuckoo;
- A system process is generating network traffic likely as a result of process injection;
- Installs itself for autorun at Windows startup.
There is simple tactic using the Windows startup folder located at:
C:\Users\[user-name]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\Startup Shortcut links (.lnk extension) placed in this folder will cause Windows to launch the application each time [user-name] logs into Windows.
The registry run keys perform the same action, and can be located in different locations:
- Creates a hidden or system file. The malware adds the hidden attribute to every file and folder on your system, so it appears as if everything has been deleted from your hard drive.
- Creates a slightly modified copy of itself;
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the documents found on the victim’s hard disk — so the sufferer can no more utilize the data;
- Preventing normal accessibility to the victim’s workstation;
One of the most typical channels whereby Trojan:Win32/Tinba.F Ransomware Trojans are infused are:
- By methods of phishing emails;
- As a repercussion of user winding up on a resource that hosts a harmful software;
As quickly as the Trojan is effectively injected, it will either cipher the information on the sufferer’s computer or prevent the gadget from working in an appropriate way – while additionally positioning a ransom note that discusses the need for the victims to effect the settlement for the purpose of decrypting the papers or restoring the file system back to the preliminary condition. In a lot of circumstances, the ransom note will certainly turn up when the client restarts the COMPUTER after the system has currently been damaged.
Trojan:Win32/Tinba.F circulation channels.
In different corners of the world, Trojan:Win32/Tinba.F grows by jumps and also bounds. Nevertheless, the ransom money notes and techniques of extorting the ransom amount might vary depending on certain regional (local) setups. The ransom money notes and also tricks of extorting the ransom amount might differ depending on specific neighborhood (local) setups.
Faulty informs regarding unlicensed software application.
In certain areas, the Trojans usually wrongfully report having actually found some unlicensed applications allowed on the sufferer’s device. The sharp after that demands the user to pay the ransom money.
Faulty statements regarding unlawful web content.
In countries where software application piracy is less preferred, this technique is not as effective for the cyber fraudulences. Alternatively, the Trojan:Win32/Tinba.F popup alert may incorrectly assert to be deriving from a law enforcement organization as well as will report having situated child porn or other unlawful information on the device.
Trojan:Win32/Tinba.F popup alert may incorrectly declare to be acquiring from a legislation enforcement establishment and also will report having situated child porn or other prohibited data on the gadget. The alert will in a similar way include a need for the individual to pay the ransom money.
File Info:crc32: 35A339D0md5: 9e1dd1627494802a8cdf66781d7de543name: 9E1DD1627494802A8CDF66781D7DE543.mlwsha1: 800eefa7ea2afdd8814c1d16af6bbee8ee71b652sha256: 61f66f5a605e391481382eea73118b2977150665e5eb7bbf41da977ce81e2ed5sha512: d14b648ea2883734c17c49c2ebae222fffbc56b4d40f8c28ace02bb06a385f6b80657598992d5ddf86ded04ab4758a1c615b2e37cd8db2a7e30ac14fafb6abcassdeep: 3072:L+//K1KJARg2j6GI3EeiLXK98kIcg4fiyO+//K1KJR3l:0Kkm7j6D3EeiLa9bIcgWiypKkfltype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:0: [No Data]
Trojan:Win32/Tinba.F also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 0054a1341 )|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 0054a1341 )|
|Invincea||ML/PE-A + Troj/Glupteba-F|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=89)|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.GQTX|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
How to remove Trojan:Win32/Tinba.F ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Trojan:Win32/Tinba.F files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Trojan:Win32/Tinba.F you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)