What is Trojan:Win32/Dridex.NM!MTB infection?
In this article you will find about the meaning of Trojan:Win32/Dridex.NM!MTB as well as its adverse influence on your computer. Such ransomware are a kind of malware that is elaborated by online frauds to require paying the ransom by a target.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
Most of the cases, Trojan:Win32/Dridex.NM!MTB virus will advise its targets to initiate funds transfer for the purpose of counteracting the modifications that the Trojan infection has actually introduced to the victim’s tool.
These modifications can be as follows:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Attempts to connect to a dead IP:Port (2 unique times);
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- A process attempted to delay the analysis task.;
- Performs some HTTP requests;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Collects information about installed applications;
- Attempts to modify proxy settings. This trick used for inject malware into connection between browser and server;
- Ciphering the papers found on the victim’s disk drive — so the victim can no more utilize the information;
- Preventing regular access to the victim’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
The most regular networks where Trojan:Win32/Dridex.NM!MTB Ransomware Trojans are infused are:
- By methods of phishing emails;
- As a repercussion of individual winding up on a source that holds a harmful software program;
As soon as the Trojan is successfully infused, it will either cipher the information on the victim’s computer or protect against the gadget from working in a proper way – while additionally putting a ransom money note that states the need for the victims to impact the repayment for the objective of decrypting the files or recovering the file system back to the first condition. In a lot of circumstances, the ransom note will show up when the client reboots the PC after the system has currently been damaged.
Trojan:Win32/Dridex.NM!MTB distribution networks.
In different edges of the globe, Trojan:Win32/Dridex.NM!MTB expands by leaps and bounds. Nevertheless, the ransom money notes as well as tricks of obtaining the ransom amount might differ depending on certain local (regional) settings. The ransom notes as well as tricks of obtaining the ransom amount might differ depending on specific local (local) settings.
As an example:
Faulty alerts regarding unlicensed software.
In specific areas, the Trojans usually wrongfully report having actually spotted some unlicensed applications made it possible for on the victim’s device. The alert after that demands the customer to pay the ransom.
Faulty statements about illegal content.
In countries where software piracy is much less popular, this approach is not as effective for the cyber fraudulences. Conversely, the Trojan:Win32/Dridex.NM!MTB popup alert may falsely assert to be originating from a police establishment and will report having situated child pornography or various other prohibited information on the device.
Trojan:Win32/Dridex.NM!MTB popup alert might incorrectly assert to be acquiring from a law enforcement establishment and will report having situated child pornography or various other prohibited information on the device. The alert will similarly have a requirement for the individual to pay the ransom money.
File Info:crc32: 2B03E0B6md5: a99154fbbed0bdc3890f12f0838d4421name: A99154FBBED0BDC3890F12F0838D4421.mlwsha1: 1210dbeda761dcdd238ec7f2fd8edcf2f95f06ecsha256: 79cb6fbec37065789f58b5f57daf2fd7c458c68401071a23830f5ed45a24cf7bsha512: 612ab9cb02874b00ea4b52024b8c37e010044559a4e64943d73269b450e5775a2d5ff80d821b7ff3ceded562f08da3364b4f0e2f09cc3acf26c9cbd81c1cc0f0ssdeep: 3072:laYiDmT9TRuJ3OETXsPk1lsFbNJdD1Lw0q0LddiDRs6WtWeCJfY6mv5YvfldCn:lRRa+E96ndD1Lw0qAd0Du/6mv5UdCtype: PE32 executable (DLL) (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:LegalCopyright: Copyright (c) 2003-2005 Trend Micro Incorporated. All rights reserved.InternalName: hedltreuiv.exeFileVersion: 6.90.0000CompanyName: Trend Micro IncorporatedProductName: HEDltreuivProductVersion: 6.90FileDescription: CWShredderOriginalFilename: hedltreuiv.exeTranslation: 0x0409 0x04e4
Trojan:Win32/Dridex.NM!MTB also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7GW||Riskware ( 0040eff71 )|
|K7AntiVirus||Riskware ( 0040eff71 )|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.HJJF|
|MAX||malware (ai score=88)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
How to remove Trojan:Win32/Dridex.NM!MTB virus?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
There is no better way to recognize, remove and prevent PC threats than to use an anti-malware software from GridinSoft2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Trojan:Win32/Dridex.NM!MTB files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Trojan:Win32/Dridex.NM!MTB you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)