What is Trojan:Win32/Comisproc infection?
In this short article you will find concerning the interpretation of Trojan:Win32/Comisproc as well as its adverse impact on your computer system. Such ransomware are a kind of malware that is clarified by online frauds to demand paying the ransom money by a sufferer.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
In the majority of the instances, Trojan:Win32/Comisproc ransomware will certainly advise its victims to initiate funds transfer for the purpose of neutralizing the changes that the Trojan infection has introduced to the target’s gadget.
These modifications can be as complies with:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Spanish (Modern);
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Installs itself for autorun at Windows startup. There is simple tactic using the Windows startup folder located at:
C:\Users\[user-name]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\Startup. Shortcut links (.lnk extension) placed in this folder will cause Windows to launch the application each time [user-name] logs into Windows.
The registry run keys perform the same action, and can be located in different locations:
- Network activity detected but not expressed in API logs. Microsoft built an API solution right into its Windows operating system it reveals network activity for all apps and programs that ran on the computer in the past 30-days. This malware hides network activity.
- Attempts to disable UAC.
User Account Control or just UAC is a part of the Windows security system which prevents apps from making unwanted changes on PC.
UAC includes several technologies 1:
- File and egistry Virtualization;
- Same-desktop Elevation;
- Filtered Token;
- User Interface Privilege Isolation;
- Protected Mode Internet Explorer;
- Installer Detection;
- The sample wrote data to the system hosts file.;
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Unusual version info supplied for binary;
- Uses suspicious command line tools or Windows utilities;
- Ciphering the papers found on the target’s hard disk — so the target can no longer utilize the data;
- Preventing regular access to the victim’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
The most common channels whereby Trojan:Win32/Comisproc are injected are:
- By means of phishing e-mails;
- As a repercussion of customer winding up on a source that organizes a malicious software program;
As quickly as the Trojan is successfully injected, it will certainly either cipher the information on the target’s PC or avoid the device from operating in an appropriate fashion – while likewise placing a ransom note that mentions the need for the targets to effect the settlement for the function of decrypting the papers or recovering the data system back to the first problem. In many instances, the ransom money note will certainly show up when the customer reboots the PC after the system has actually already been harmed.
Trojan:Win32/Comisproc circulation networks.
In different edges of the world, Trojan:Win32/Comisproc grows by jumps as well as bounds. However, the ransom money notes and also techniques of obtaining the ransom amount might differ relying on particular local (regional) setups. The ransom money notes as well as tricks of obtaining the ransom quantity might differ depending on specific neighborhood (regional) settings.
Faulty notifies about unlicensed software.
In specific locations, the Trojans frequently wrongfully report having actually identified some unlicensed applications allowed on the victim’s device. The alert after that requires the customer to pay the ransom money.
Faulty declarations regarding unlawful web content.
In nations where software program piracy is less preferred, this technique is not as efficient for the cyber fraudulences. Additionally, the Trojan:Win32/Comisproc popup alert might wrongly assert to be deriving from a law enforcement establishment as well as will report having located kid pornography or other unlawful information on the device.
Trojan:Win32/Comisproc popup alert might incorrectly claim to be acquiring from a legislation enforcement establishment and will certainly report having located child porn or other illegal data on the device. The alert will similarly have a demand for the customer to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: EAE02CB8md5: 89d4851739cc28c897ba41d36e93344fname: 89D4851739CC28C897BA41D36E93344F.mlwsha1: 7925aafe047e9b5f71dd89a51598e675ec32a34asha256: 96d8241386f19e2c12efaa618595e1bfd2ba6b98a7b5984b2834374cbb08f134sha512: 68e5f87f728493685db67f53654691da0ab3362d0ceb1688014b00603cc329fcf6dbc9e105613da5532d507b5e77102f2f95819fd0e9dd9e4aa3934139f3b41dssdeep: 384:l+O8TLaXD2ldl5/W16tSFlrwqIvkzR7DSW40IRE/TLaXD2:l1ie4cfzRnYCetype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:Translation: 0x0c0a 0x04b0LegalCopyright: Microsoft msnInternalName: filtrandoFileVersion: 1.00CompanyName: MessengerComments: haber q show con esta wada u_uProductName: Proyecto1ProductVersion: 1.00OriginalFilename: filtrando.exe
Trojan:Win32/Comisproc also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=100)|
How to remove Trojan:Win32/Comisproc virus?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft2
There is no better way to recognize, remove and prevent PC threats than to use an anti-malware software from GridinSoft3.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Trojan:Win32/Comisproc files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Trojan:Win32/Comisproc you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)
- Microsoft Ignite: How to disable User Account Control (UAC) on Windows Server
- GridinSoft Anti-Malware Review from HowToFix site: https://howtofix.guide/gridinsoft-anti-malware/
- More information about GridinSoft products: https://gridinsoft.com/products/