What is Trojan:Win32/AgentCrypt.SM!MTB infection?
In this article you will certainly find concerning the definition of Trojan:Win32/AgentCrypt.SM!MTB and also its negative effect on your computer. Such ransomware are a kind of malware that is specified by on the internet frauds to require paying the ransom money by a victim.
In the majority of the cases, Trojan:Win32/AgentCrypt.SM!MTB infection will advise its targets to initiate funds transfer for the purpose of neutralizing the amendments that the Trojan infection has actually presented to the target’s tool.
These adjustments can be as complies with:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Reads data out of its own binary image. The trick that allows the malware to read data out of your computer’s memory.
Everything you run, type, or click on your computer goes through the memory. This includes passwords, bank account numbers, emails, and other confidential information. With this vulnerability, there is the potential for a malicious program to read that data.
- Performs some HTTP requests;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Deletes its original binary from disk;
- Attempts to modify proxy settings. This trick used for inject malware into connection between browser and server;
- Creates a copy of itself;
- Ciphering the papers located on the victim’s disk drive — so the victim can no more use the data;
- Preventing normal accessibility to the sufferer’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
One of the most common networks where Trojan:Win32/AgentCrypt.SM!MTB Trojans are injected are:
- By means of phishing emails;
- As a repercussion of user ending up on a source that organizes a malicious software;
As quickly as the Trojan is successfully infused, it will certainly either cipher the information on the sufferer’s PC or prevent the device from operating in a proper manner – while additionally placing a ransom money note that points out the need for the targets to impact the payment for the purpose of decrypting the papers or recovering the documents system back to the initial problem. In a lot of instances, the ransom money note will turn up when the customer restarts the COMPUTER after the system has currently been damaged.
Trojan:Win32/AgentCrypt.SM!MTB circulation channels.
In numerous corners of the world, Trojan:Win32/AgentCrypt.SM!MTB grows by leaps as well as bounds. However, the ransom money notes and tricks of obtaining the ransom money quantity might differ relying on certain local (local) settings. The ransom notes and also techniques of obtaining the ransom money quantity may vary depending on particular regional (regional) setups.
Faulty informs about unlicensed software.
In specific areas, the Trojans usually wrongfully report having found some unlicensed applications enabled on the sufferer’s tool. The alert after that demands the individual to pay the ransom.
Faulty declarations regarding illegal web content.
In nations where software program piracy is less popular, this method is not as efficient for the cyber frauds. Alternatively, the Trojan:Win32/AgentCrypt.SM!MTB popup alert might incorrectly declare to be originating from a law enforcement organization as well as will certainly report having located youngster pornography or other illegal data on the tool.
Trojan:Win32/AgentCrypt.SM!MTB popup alert may wrongly declare to be acquiring from a law enforcement organization and will report having situated child porn or various other unlawful information on the gadget. The alert will likewise consist of a demand for the user to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: 417464BAmd5: c874296f1592689172a900851914f3ddname: C874296F1592689172A900851914F3DD.mlwsha1: 63b1cc60c89a7ea4b57d0db2733085ca5665e9eesha256: 31b01fe91d78180d34010db576df412b228d804a4b13168def2578ed40d08c46sha512: eec7b0a1274299c00fd663366a71df97cdafb2e09ccd63f0415979ff00c4f307729375ae3febab5604b4881b5d28976ec4f2ea56423bb2ab7fd3a532a68a42c4ssdeep: 24576:xcjcqJyb5dmVUUBx5jUgKVz3NEk0CN9u6UPgGbEuzxCEXU097vG9+kJsTNYuIv:ecq4S6UBxKzy8jwPjbEuzxCwUijSsNY3type: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386 (stripped to external PDB), for MS Windows
Version Info:0: [No Data]
Trojan:Win32/AgentCrypt.SM!MTB also known as:
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 0056f44b1 )|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 0056f44b1 )|
|MAX||malware (ai score=100)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Injector.DZQA|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Suspicious PE|
How to remove Trojan:Win32/AgentCrypt.SM!MTB ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Trojan:Win32/AgentCrypt.SM!MTB files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Trojan:Win32/AgentCrypt.SM!MTB you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)