What is TrojanSpy:Win32/Ursnif.HN infection?
In this short article you will certainly find regarding the meaning of TrojanSpy:Win32/Ursnif.HN as well as its negative impact on your computer system. Such ransomware are a form of malware that is elaborated by online frauds to demand paying the ransom by a victim.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
Most of the cases, TrojanSpy:Win32/Ursnif.HN infection will certainly advise its victims to initiate funds transfer for the objective of reducing the effects of the amendments that the Trojan infection has presented to the sufferer’s gadget.
These modifications can be as adheres to:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Compression (or decompression);
- Injection with CreateRemoteThread in a remote process;
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Expresses interest in specific running processes;
- Reads data out of its own binary image. The trick that allows the malware to read data out of your computer’s memory.
Everything you run, type, or click on your computer goes through the memory. This includes passwords, bank account numbers, emails, and other confidential information. With this vulnerability, there is the potential for a malicious program to read that data.
- A process created a hidden window;
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Portuguese;
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Code injection with CreateRemoteThread in a remote process;
- Deletes its original binary from disk;
- Attempts to identify installed AV products by registry key;
- Checks the CPU name from registry, possibly for anti-virtualization;
- Ciphering the papers situated on the victim’s hard drive — so the target can no longer utilize the data;
- Preventing regular access to the victim’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
One of the most regular networks where TrojanSpy:Win32/Ursnif.HN Ransomware are injected are:
- By methods of phishing e-mails. Email phishing is a cyber attack that uses disguised email as a goal is to trick the recipient into believing that the message is something they want or need — a request from their bank, for instance, or a note from someone in their company — and to click a link for download a malware.
- As an effect of individual ending up on a source that organizes a malicious software;
As soon as the Trojan is effectively injected, it will either cipher the data on the sufferer’s computer or prevent the gadget from working in an appropriate way – while additionally positioning a ransom money note that points out the demand for the targets to effect the payment for the purpose of decrypting the records or bring back the documents system back to the preliminary problem. In many circumstances, the ransom money note will show up when the customer restarts the COMPUTER after the system has currently been harmed.
TrojanSpy:Win32/Ursnif.HN circulation networks.
In numerous edges of the world, TrojanSpy:Win32/Ursnif.HN grows by leaps as well as bounds. Nevertheless, the ransom money notes as well as techniques of extorting the ransom amount may vary depending upon specific regional (local) settings. The ransom money notes and methods of extorting the ransom amount may vary depending on certain regional (regional) settings.
Faulty notifies about unlicensed software.
In particular locations, the Trojans typically wrongfully report having found some unlicensed applications allowed on the victim’s tool. The alert after that demands the individual to pay the ransom money.
Faulty statements regarding unlawful content.
In nations where software application piracy is less popular, this approach is not as efficient for the cyber fraudulences. Alternatively, the TrojanSpy:Win32/Ursnif.HN popup alert might incorrectly declare to be deriving from a law enforcement institution and will report having situated kid pornography or other unlawful data on the gadget.
TrojanSpy:Win32/Ursnif.HN popup alert may falsely claim to be acquiring from a regulation enforcement establishment and also will report having situated kid porn or other unlawful data on the device. The alert will in a similar way include a demand for the user to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: 0817C5C9md5: ce5eec826c9e0819e82b457bbd4cf770name: CE5EEC826C9E0819E82B457BBD4CF770.mlwsha1: 8b10d8a6dd8d9d998036f515335df2644cf65b27sha256: 01367c248a86f9f527f8c895d724bf2443aae9217129ee20931d7384c882678esha512: 868abef2a4173ae4a4e6e7fdf146a8ead3fa7097a62f1094e1aa4a487d06ff582597e8ee6425a4d1865bc3ba7dd0a950d2497f8f9c45959f1c7d532e105ef928ssdeep: 6144:7gfZhqPjEH3U+9cq7CXLVhMaz9QZNR/tfK86:7MeC35cRrMt/tctype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:LegalCopyright: Copyright xa9 2010InternalName: IncreaseFileVersion: 56, 202, 194, 215CompanyName: Data DynamicsPrivateBuild: HollowsLegalTrademarks: LoweringProductName: Imperfection NationalisedSpecialBuild: 218, 220, 17, 249ProductVersion: 166, 91, 241, 169FileDescription: JettedOriginalFilename: Hermits.exe
TrojanSpy:Win32/Ursnif.HN also known as:
|K7AntiVirus||Riskware ( 0040eff71 )|
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|K7GW||Riskware ( 0040eff71 )|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.EMER|
|Sophos||ML/PE-A + Mal/Ransom-EG|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Suspicious PE|
|MAX||malware (ai score=81)|
How to remove TrojanSpy:Win32/Ursnif.HN virus?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
There is no better way to recognize, remove and prevent PC threats than to use an anti-malware software from GridinSoft2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for TrojanSpy:Win32/Ursnif.HN files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove TrojanSpy:Win32/Ursnif.HN you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)