What is TrojanDownloader:Win32/Silcon!rfn infection?
In this article you will find regarding the meaning of TrojanDownloader:Win32/Silcon!rfn and its negative impact on your computer system. Such ransomware are a form of malware that is specified by on the internet scams to demand paying the ransom by a victim.
Most of the situations, TrojanDownloader:Win32/Silcon!rfn ransomware will instruct its sufferers to initiate funds move for the function of reducing the effects of the modifications that the Trojan infection has presented to the target’s tool.
These modifications can be as complies with:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Possible date expiration check, exits too soon after checking local time;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the documents located on the target’s hard disk — so the victim can no more make use of the information;
- Preventing normal accessibility to the target’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
One of the most regular channels where TrojanDownloader:Win32/Silcon!rfn Trojans are injected are:
- By ways of phishing e-mails;
- As a consequence of customer ending up on a resource that organizes a harmful software application;
As soon as the Trojan is successfully infused, it will certainly either cipher the information on the victim’s computer or prevent the gadget from functioning in an appropriate way – while additionally placing a ransom money note that discusses the requirement for the sufferers to impact the repayment for the objective of decrypting the files or recovering the file system back to the initial problem. In many instances, the ransom note will certainly come up when the customer restarts the COMPUTER after the system has actually already been damaged.
TrojanDownloader:Win32/Silcon!rfn distribution channels.
In various edges of the globe, TrojanDownloader:Win32/Silcon!rfn grows by jumps and bounds. However, the ransom notes as well as tricks of obtaining the ransom money amount may vary depending upon specific neighborhood (local) settings. The ransom notes and also tricks of extorting the ransom money quantity might differ depending on particular regional (local) setups.
Faulty informs concerning unlicensed software program.
In specific locations, the Trojans often wrongfully report having detected some unlicensed applications allowed on the target’s tool. The sharp then requires the individual to pay the ransom.
Faulty declarations about illegal material.
In countries where software program piracy is much less preferred, this approach is not as effective for the cyber fraudulences. Conversely, the TrojanDownloader:Win32/Silcon!rfn popup alert might incorrectly claim to be originating from a police establishment as well as will report having situated child porn or various other prohibited data on the gadget.
TrojanDownloader:Win32/Silcon!rfn popup alert may incorrectly declare to be acquiring from a regulation enforcement organization and will report having located child pornography or various other unlawful data on the gadget. The alert will likewise include a requirement for the user to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: AE06A5A8md5: 0893934ebfef889dfb7dd5e49f2bca30name: 0893934EBFEF889DFB7DD5E49F2BCA30.mlwsha1: b5fdf39a16e910d3e7b7a0badc71cb5779f2015asha256: dcd8f7f6505c0aa87c894e13beb4ec2d3d8702e8d579e803b08bfeba92e689d0sha512: 45e4f1036fa0ab715a97512e22f17143f8fe8b3f738ecde01c1c202fb3e8e6fd5d5c60f90ab090b8291fc57d4b02ac204c76195c4fe794f29682c4d7139d6c9assdeep: 6144:Wr/iReCQ29pLVDfKMxf3kePyF8h887e0ZdZNF0jLcN4xI5PNc+4pge0sDAwDb1:WraeQ3LVDfPPk0hLj5R4xO6R03w9type: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:0: [No Data]
TrojanDownloader:Win32/Silcon!rfn also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 00512c141 )|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 00512c141 )|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=100)|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE – Downloader|
How to remove TrojanDownloader:Win32/Silcon!rfn virus?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for TrojanDownloader:Win32/Silcon!rfn files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove TrojanDownloader:Win32/Silcon!rfn you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)