What is Trojan.Tinba infection?
In this short article you will certainly locate regarding the meaning of Trojan.Tinba and its negative impact on your computer system. Such ransomware are a form of malware that is elaborated by online frauds to demand paying the ransom money by a target.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
Most of the cases, Trojan.Tinba infection will advise its targets to start funds move for the objective of counteracting the amendments that the Trojan infection has actually presented to the target’s gadget.
These adjustments can be as follows:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Injection (inter-process);
- Injection (Process Hollowing);
- Injection with CreateRemoteThread in a remote process;
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- A process attempted to delay the analysis task.;
- Expresses interest in specific running processes;
- Repeatedly searches for a not-found process, may want to run with startbrowser=1 option;
- HTTP traffic contains suspicious features which may be indicative of malware related traffic;
- Performs some HTTP requests;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Executed a process and injected code into it, probably while unpacking;
- Code injection with CreateRemoteThread in a remote process;
- Tries to unhook or modify Windows functions monitored by Cuckoo;
- A system process is generating network traffic likely as a result of process injection;
- Installs itself for autorun at Windows startup.
There is simple tactic using the Windows startup folder located at:
C:\Users\[user-name]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\Startup Shortcut links (.lnk extension) placed in this folder will cause Windows to launch the application each time [user-name] logs into Windows.
The registry run keys perform the same action, and can be located in different locations:
- Creates a hidden or system file. The malware adds the hidden attribute to every file and folder on your system, so it appears as if everything has been deleted from your hard drive.
- Creates a slightly modified copy of itself;
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the documents situated on the sufferer’s hard drive — so the victim can no more utilize the data;
- Preventing regular accessibility to the target’s workstation;
The most common channels whereby Trojan.Tinba Ransomware are infused are:
- By methods of phishing e-mails. Email phishing is a cyber attack that uses disguised email as a goal is to trick the recipient into believing that the message is something they want or need — a request from their bank, for instance, or a note from someone in their company — and to click a link for download a malware.
- As a consequence of customer ending up on a source that holds a malicious software program;
As soon as the Trojan is effectively infused, it will either cipher the information on the target’s computer or avoid the gadget from operating in an appropriate way – while likewise positioning a ransom money note that states the demand for the sufferers to impact the settlement for the purpose of decrypting the documents or restoring the documents system back to the preliminary problem. In the majority of instances, the ransom note will come up when the customer reboots the PC after the system has currently been damaged.
Trojan.Tinba distribution networks.
In different corners of the world, Trojan.Tinba grows by leaps and also bounds. Nonetheless, the ransom money notes and techniques of obtaining the ransom money amount may differ depending on certain neighborhood (regional) settings. The ransom notes as well as methods of obtaining the ransom amount might vary depending on particular neighborhood (regional) settings.
Faulty alerts concerning unlicensed software.
In particular locations, the Trojans often wrongfully report having actually identified some unlicensed applications made it possible for on the target’s tool. The alert then requires the individual to pay the ransom.
Faulty statements regarding unlawful material.
In countries where software program piracy is less prominent, this approach is not as effective for the cyber scams. Additionally, the Trojan.Tinba popup alert might falsely claim to be deriving from a law enforcement institution and will certainly report having located youngster porn or various other illegal data on the gadget.
Trojan.Tinba popup alert may wrongly declare to be deriving from a legislation enforcement institution and will certainly report having located child porn or other unlawful data on the device. The alert will in a similar way contain a requirement for the individual to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: 20A5B4E7md5: 6dab7fc57cdfd1416ef35c172d1950b9name: upload_filesha1: e60e69f2a5512ec7e5edd8fbd1187e77a4db25b6sha256: 63b95c275e3edfa65be07e326a203c94cb1b6bee07c4ac93f7701ecdf646e143sha512: 93a14dbef4ba2943fc9339f07ff725911fe0d4205c3e0ad71e22c41c671a39a0ed2dece6592e9ed763f8726c0b70447d6e1441a52163ee08d040e911a6151233ssdeep: 1536:BTwcrL3XLGJj9XP6kcP8/k8WHIYU5KPIGNfipR0CGqPfCtV0gR1PeeHgxLHi:5wcrTLGz6VnHInCIGBORa4fCtVPRpGitype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386 system file, for MS Windows
Version Info:LegalCopyright: Copyright xa9 2001-2014 PGWARE LLCInternalName: SuperRamFileVersion: 220.127.116.11CompanyName: PGWARE LLCLegalTrademarks: ProductName: SuperRamProductVersion: 18.104.22.168FileDescription: SuperRamOriginalFilename: SUPERRAM.EXETranslation: 0x0409 0x04b0
Trojan.Tinba also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 00560ce21 )|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 00560ce21 )|
|Invincea||ML/PE-A + Troj/Agent-BEGU|
|SentinelOne||DFI – Malicious PE|
|MAX||malware (ai score=88)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.DJEV|
How to remove Trojan.Tinba virus?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Trojan.Tinba files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Trojan.Tinba you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)