What is Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent.pef infection?
In this post you will locate about the interpretation of Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent.pef as well as its unfavorable influence on your computer system. Such ransomware are a kind of malware that is clarified by on the internet scams to demand paying the ransom by a sufferer.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
In the majority of the situations, Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent.pef ransomware will certainly instruct its targets to start funds move for the objective of neutralizing the modifications that the Trojan infection has presented to the sufferer’s device.
These adjustments can be as follows:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Injection (inter-process);
- Injection (Process Hollowing);
- Attempts to connect to a dead IP:Port (3 unique times);
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Possible date expiration check, exits too soon after checking local time;
- Reads data out of its own binary image. The trick that allows the malware to read data out of your computer’s memory.
Everything you run, type, or click on your computer goes through the memory. This includes passwords, bank account numbers, emails, and other confidential information. With this vulnerability, there is the potential for a malicious program to read that data.
- A process created a hidden window;
- Drops a binary and executes it. Trojan-Downloader installs itself to the system and waits until an Internet connection becomes available to connect to a remote server or website in order to download additional malware onto the infected computer.
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Enumerates services, possibly for anti-virtualization;
- Executed a process and injected code into it, probably while unpacking;
- Installs itself for autorun at Windows startup.
There is simple tactic using the Windows startup folder located at:
C:\Users\[user-name]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\Startup Shortcut links (.lnk extension) placed in this folder will cause Windows to launch the application each time [user-name] logs into Windows.
The registry run keys perform the same action, and can be located in different locations:
- Creates a copy of itself;
- Attempts to interact with an Alternate Data Stream (ADS);
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the papers situated on the sufferer’s hard drive — so the victim can no longer make use of the data;
- Preventing normal accessibility to the victim’s workstation;
The most typical networks whereby Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent.pef Ransomware Trojans are injected are:
- By means of phishing emails;
- As an effect of individual ending up on a resource that organizes a malicious software program;
As soon as the Trojan is efficiently infused, it will certainly either cipher the information on the sufferer’s computer or prevent the device from working in a correct fashion – while also putting a ransom money note that states the demand for the sufferers to effect the repayment for the objective of decrypting the documents or restoring the data system back to the initial problem. In most instances, the ransom note will certainly come up when the customer restarts the COMPUTER after the system has actually currently been harmed.
Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent.pef distribution networks.
In various edges of the globe, Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent.pef expands by jumps as well as bounds. However, the ransom money notes and techniques of extorting the ransom amount might differ depending upon certain neighborhood (regional) settings. The ransom money notes and methods of obtaining the ransom amount might vary depending on particular neighborhood (regional) settings.
As an example:
Faulty signals regarding unlicensed software.
In specific locations, the Trojans frequently wrongfully report having discovered some unlicensed applications allowed on the victim’s gadget. The sharp after that demands the individual to pay the ransom.
Faulty statements concerning illegal material.
In nations where software program piracy is much less popular, this technique is not as effective for the cyber scams. Additionally, the Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent.pef popup alert might falsely declare to be stemming from a law enforcement organization and will report having located youngster porn or other unlawful data on the gadget.
Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent.pef popup alert might falsely assert to be deriving from a regulation enforcement institution and also will certainly report having situated youngster porn or other prohibited data on the gadget. The alert will likewise have a demand for the customer to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: EA72511Dmd5: 8d7c48cc22fab88607f2712db54f06e8name: 8D7C48CC22FAB88607F2712DB54F06E8.mlwsha1: 964f6a1fe1f3db00c298a314937ed2e82dc42e71sha256: 7368d9c9680fd494d94a9ad27f8b2abe42824a04831b6b09e6294efdd878a474sha512: db8d754640a702ae44ce85a63a7e7b935751cfa448bd8a22c4c9c8273d2669ca3fcdacccd7d3b99edf9fd0de571a34ad59283f45994f28cce857b9171a820fc8ssdeep: 1536:5RibnBs+kwAhCnAXy1EpBOZILxxEIdd8ORpRI+X5goy5uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:3ibq7wAhuQBHuApRvJTytype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:0: [No Data]
Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent.pef also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 0051679a1 )|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 0051679a1 )|
|Invincea||ML/PE-A + Mal/Elenoocka-E|
|MAX||malware (ai score=88)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.FWKV|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
How to remove Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent.pef ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent.pef files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent.pef you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)