What is Trojan-Banker.Win32.Agent.yhk infection?
In this article you will certainly find concerning the meaning of Trojan-Banker.Win32.Agent.yhk as well as its negative influence on your computer. Such ransomware are a type of malware that is clarified by on the internet fraudulences to demand paying the ransom by a target.
Most of the situations, Trojan-Banker.Win32.Agent.yhk ransomware will certainly instruct its targets to launch funds transfer for the function of counteracting the amendments that the Trojan infection has presented to the sufferer’s tool.
These modifications can be as follows:
- Detected script timer window indicative of sleep style evasion;
- Repeatedly searches for a not-found process, may want to run with startbrowser=1 option;
- Reads data out of its own binary image. The trick that allows the malware to read data out of your computer’s memory.
Everything you run, type, or click on your computer goes through the memory. This includes passwords, bank account numbers, emails, and other confidential information. With this vulnerability, there is the potential for a malicious program to read that data.
- A process created a hidden window;
- A scripting utility was executed;
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Attempts to modify desktop wallpaper;
- Creates a hidden or system file. The malware adds the hidden attribute to every file and folder on your system, so it appears as if everything has been deleted from your hard drive.
- Attempts to disable UAC.
User Account Control or just UAC is a part of the Windows security system which prevents apps from making unwanted changes on PC.
UAC includes several technologies 1:
- File and egistry Virtualization;
- Same-desktop Elevation;
- Filtered Token;
- User Interface Privilege Isolation;
- Protected Mode Internet Explorer;
- Installer Detection;
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Uses suspicious command line tools or Windows utilities;
- Ciphering the papers situated on the target’s hard drive — so the sufferer can no more use the data;
- Preventing normal accessibility to the sufferer’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
The most normal networks whereby Trojan-Banker.Win32.Agent.yhk Ransomware Trojans are infused are:
- By ways of phishing emails;
- As a repercussion of individual ending up on a source that hosts a malicious software program;
As soon as the Trojan is effectively injected, it will either cipher the information on the target’s PC or prevent the gadget from operating in an appropriate manner – while also putting a ransom money note that mentions the need for the victims to effect the settlement for the purpose of decrypting the papers or bring back the data system back to the initial condition. In many circumstances, the ransom note will turn up when the customer reboots the COMPUTER after the system has actually currently been harmed.
Trojan-Banker.Win32.Agent.yhk distribution networks.
In numerous corners of the world, Trojan-Banker.Win32.Agent.yhk grows by jumps and also bounds. Nevertheless, the ransom money notes and methods of obtaining the ransom money amount may vary depending upon certain local (local) settings. The ransom notes as well as techniques of extorting the ransom money quantity might differ depending on specific neighborhood (local) setups.
As an example:
Faulty signals concerning unlicensed software.
In particular locations, the Trojans frequently wrongfully report having actually detected some unlicensed applications allowed on the victim’s device. The sharp then demands the user to pay the ransom money.
Faulty statements concerning prohibited content.
In nations where software program piracy is less popular, this technique is not as effective for the cyber frauds. Additionally, the Trojan-Banker.Win32.Agent.yhk popup alert might incorrectly declare to be stemming from a police institution and also will report having located youngster pornography or various other unlawful information on the tool.
Trojan-Banker.Win32.Agent.yhk popup alert might wrongly claim to be acquiring from a regulation enforcement organization and also will report having located kid porn or various other prohibited data on the gadget. The alert will likewise consist of a demand for the customer to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: 3FABBB2Bmd5: af94fde19676fea1bcecd6b3d32a7ce1name: AF94FDE19676FEA1BCECD6B3D32A7CE1.mlwsha1: 271feb963bc0892e352930a3309ec26022f85ca0sha256: 3dfba05c2fadfd3ea4ce644091f0803af01a439ec16c1b5d64ecc2d9d69dc61esha512: 862d2ad5ba3c1a7c1825fcfed052e351eb342a0b9524aa8d61d92596b5c574f611e1a9b54d95c0d1afd77426f1950dfac3251f2604b4ea546914330c89ba4bf9ssdeep: 12288:ghkDgouVA2nxKkorvdRgQriDwOIxmxiZnYQE7PJcE4a73/qhBkEFY9ddNdYYaTWY:oRmJkcoQricOIQxiZY1iaDskFiYaTWzItype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:CompiledScript: AutoIt v3 Script: 3, 3, 8, 1FileVersion: 3, 3, 8, 1FileDescription: Translation: 0x0809 0x04b0
Trojan-Banker.Win32.Agent.yhk also known as:
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 0055e3ef1 )|
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 0055e3ef1 )|
|MAX||malware (ai score=87)|
How to remove Trojan-Banker.Win32.Agent.yhk virus?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft2
There is no better way to recognize, remove and prevent PC threats than to use an anti-malware software from GridinSoft3.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Trojan-Banker.Win32.Agent.yhk files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Trojan-Banker.Win32.Agent.yhk you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)
- Microsoft Ignite: How to disable User Account Control (UAC) on Windows Server
- GridinSoft Anti-Malware Review from HowToFix site: https://howtofix.guide/gridinsoft-anti-malware/
- More information about GridinSoft products: https://gridinsoft.com/products/