What is Trojan.Agent.FBKC infection?
In this short article you will locate regarding the meaning of Trojan.Agent.FBKC as well as its negative influence on your computer. Such ransomware are a kind of malware that is clarified by online frauds to demand paying the ransom money by a target.
Most of the situations, Trojan.Agent.FBKC virus will advise its targets to start funds transfer for the purpose of reducing the effects of the amendments that the Trojan infection has actually introduced to the sufferer’s gadget.
These adjustments can be as complies with:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Mimics the system’s user agent string for its own requests;
- Expresses interest in specific running processes;
- HTTP traffic contains suspicious features which may be indicative of malware related traffic;
- Performs some HTTP requests;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the papers situated on the target’s disk drive — so the target can no longer use the information;
- Preventing routine accessibility to the victim’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
One of the most typical networks where Trojan.Agent.FBKC Ransomware are infused are:
- By methods of phishing e-mails. Email phishing is a cyber attack that uses disguised email as a goal is to trick the recipient into believing that the message is something they want or need — a request from their bank, for instance, or a note from someone in their company — and to click a link for download a malware.
- As a consequence of individual ending up on a resource that holds a destructive software;
As quickly as the Trojan is effectively injected, it will either cipher the data on the sufferer’s PC or prevent the tool from functioning in a proper fashion – while also placing a ransom note that discusses the need for the victims to impact the repayment for the objective of decrypting the files or recovering the file system back to the initial condition. In most instances, the ransom money note will certainly come up when the customer restarts the COMPUTER after the system has actually currently been damaged.
Trojan.Agent.FBKC distribution networks.
In different corners of the world, Trojan.Agent.FBKC grows by leaps and bounds. Nonetheless, the ransom money notes and techniques of extorting the ransom money quantity may vary depending upon certain regional (regional) setups. The ransom money notes as well as techniques of obtaining the ransom money amount might vary depending on particular regional (regional) settings.
As an example:
Faulty alerts about unlicensed software.
In particular areas, the Trojans commonly wrongfully report having found some unlicensed applications made it possible for on the sufferer’s device. The sharp after that requires the individual to pay the ransom.
Faulty declarations about unlawful material.
In nations where software program piracy is less popular, this approach is not as efficient for the cyber frauds. Alternatively, the Trojan.Agent.FBKC popup alert might falsely assert to be originating from a law enforcement organization as well as will report having located youngster pornography or other illegal information on the tool.
Trojan.Agent.FBKC popup alert might wrongly assert to be obtaining from a law enforcement institution and also will certainly report having situated kid porn or various other illegal information on the gadget. The alert will likewise consist of a need for the user to pay the ransom money.
File Info:crc32: E24E9100md5: 559ed862725728843ba1a28fbd8b9222name: 559ED862725728843BA1A28FBD8B9222.mlwsha1: 07e2ef5586dd8286cd5d3c1a7649d3e94d25c350sha256: fe653ac310a76ae713ae5f912c8c1278225907fa23c88d8fe89704be5939aabdsha512: 330f27cd6b1dac4f0032b757011516364d8e368e9203c5293276c2969a0099fed1264ca0c54245bf5f378008045eaf4a4fe8e0830e408528b82db01a68551d7cssdeep: 3072:XO2Rkqx4iP+TeybMVjHGLEgj438DIOWQQlL/oEBPCZRAkf9zz:+2Rk8tGL34321QtoQwxztype: PE32 executable (DLL) (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:0: [No Data]
Trojan.Agent.FBKC also known as:
|malicious (high confidence)
|Trojan ( 0057530f1 )
|Trojan ( 0057530f1 )
|Malicious (score: 100)
|malware (ai score=87)
|a variant of Win32/GenKryptik.EZIC
|Static AI – Malicious PE
How to remove Trojan.Agent.FBKC virus?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Trojan.Agent.FBKC files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Trojan.Agent.FBKC you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)