What is Trojan.Agent.EYJK (B) infection?
In this short article you will certainly find concerning the interpretation of Trojan.Agent.EYJK (B) as well as its negative impact on your computer system. Such ransomware are a type of malware that is specified by online fraudulences to require paying the ransom money by a target.
Most of the cases, Trojan.Agent.EYJK (B) ransomware will certainly instruct its targets to start funds move for the objective of counteracting the amendments that the Trojan infection has actually presented to the victim’s device.
Trojan.Agent.EYJK (B) Summary
These adjustments can be as complies with:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Mimics the system’s user agent string for its own requests;
- Expresses interest in specific running processes;
- HTTP traffic contains suspicious features which may be indicative of malware related traffic;
- Performs some HTTP requests;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Attempts to modify proxy settings. This trick used for inject malware into connection between browser and server;
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the files situated on the victim’s hard disk drive — so the sufferer can no longer utilize the data;
- Preventing normal accessibility to the sufferer’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
The most regular networks through which Trojan.Agent.EYJK (B) Trojans are infused are:
- By methods of phishing e-mails;
- As a consequence of customer winding up on a resource that hosts a destructive software program;
As quickly as the Trojan is successfully infused, it will certainly either cipher the information on the target’s PC or protect against the tool from working in a proper way – while also putting a ransom note that points out the need for the victims to effect the repayment for the objective of decrypting the records or bring back the data system back to the initial problem. In a lot of instances, the ransom money note will certainly come up when the client reboots the PC after the system has actually currently been damaged.
Trojan.Agent.EYJK (B) circulation networks.
In numerous corners of the globe, Trojan.Agent.EYJK (B) expands by jumps and also bounds. Nevertheless, the ransom money notes as well as tricks of obtaining the ransom quantity might differ depending on particular neighborhood (local) settings. The ransom money notes and tricks of extorting the ransom money quantity may differ depending on certain local (regional) setups.
Faulty signals regarding unlicensed software application.
In certain areas, the Trojans usually wrongfully report having found some unlicensed applications allowed on the sufferer’s tool. The alert then demands the user to pay the ransom.
Faulty statements about unlawful web content.
In countries where software piracy is much less popular, this technique is not as efficient for the cyber scams. Additionally, the Trojan.Agent.EYJK (B) popup alert might incorrectly declare to be originating from a police establishment and will report having situated kid porn or various other illegal data on the gadget.
Trojan.Agent.EYJK (B) popup alert may falsely claim to be obtaining from a law enforcement establishment and also will certainly report having located youngster porn or various other illegal information on the gadget. The alert will similarly include a requirement for the user to pay the ransom money.
File Info:crc32: 1C77BA47md5: 4212708c605e76d48db200e754809a18name: upload_filesha1: 527591e627b635ef93a8d756e8ee09d97f7828fesha256: ed3a5080656c43e16c717d9c4549f83b138493cc2627ebf5302d178b10924b99sha512: b8461094f4c773de2deffb8d01d034063013e62f076d23384694e3b7da2e75b9c504cde3945f472f4db717bd6fa1e05b747c0ccf801c03381462505d0be735e8ssdeep: 6144:hx+8xPzntFj3OB0LPJQOZGhcvSSj2x+TGLNs3EtU7L:htHFTOAQIacvSS6oqLFtsLtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:0: [No Data]
Trojan.Agent.EYJK (B) also known as:
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 004ce0ea1 )|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 004ce0ea1 )|
|MAX||malware (ai score=83)|
|SentinelOne||DFI – Suspicious PE|
How to remove Trojan.Agent.EYJK (B) ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Trojan.Agent.EYJK (B) files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Trojan.Agent.EYJK (B) you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)