What is Strictor.241301 infection?
In this short article you will locate regarding the meaning of Strictor.241301 and its unfavorable impact on your computer system. Such ransomware are a type of malware that is elaborated by on the internet fraudulences to require paying the ransom money by a victim.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
Most of the cases, Strictor.241301 virus will certainly instruct its sufferers to start funds move for the purpose of reducing the effects of the amendments that the Trojan infection has actually presented to the victim’s gadget.
These alterations can be as complies with:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Expresses interest in specific running processes;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Checks for the presence of known windows from debuggers and forensic tools;
- A process attempted to delay the analysis task by a long amount of time.;
- Attempts to repeatedly call a single API many times in order to delay analysis time. This significantly complicates the work of the virus analyzer. Typical malware tactics!
- Steals private information from local Internet browsers;
- The following process appear to have been packed with Themida: 3.exe;
- Attempts to identify installed AV products by installation directory;
- Checks for the presence of known devices from debuggers and forensic tools;
- Detects the presence of Wine emulator via registry key;
- Checks the version of Bios, possibly for anti-virtualization;
- Detects VirtualBox through the presence of a registry key;
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the documents found on the sufferer’s disk drive — so the target can no longer use the data;
- Preventing normal accessibility to the sufferer’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
One of the most common networks whereby Strictor.241301 are infused are:
- By ways of phishing emails;
- As an effect of user winding up on a source that holds a harmful software program;
As quickly as the Trojan is efficiently injected, it will certainly either cipher the data on the target’s computer or prevent the gadget from operating in a correct way – while also placing a ransom note that points out the demand for the victims to effect the repayment for the purpose of decrypting the documents or recovering the file system back to the preliminary condition. In most circumstances, the ransom note will come up when the customer reboots the PC after the system has actually currently been damaged.
Strictor.241301 distribution networks.
In numerous corners of the globe, Strictor.241301 grows by jumps and also bounds. Nevertheless, the ransom notes as well as techniques of obtaining the ransom amount might differ depending upon particular neighborhood (local) setups. The ransom money notes as well as techniques of obtaining the ransom money amount might vary depending on particular local (local) setups.
Faulty signals about unlicensed software.
In particular areas, the Trojans often wrongfully report having actually discovered some unlicensed applications enabled on the victim’s device. The sharp after that demands the individual to pay the ransom money.
Faulty declarations regarding prohibited material.
In nations where software piracy is much less prominent, this method is not as effective for the cyber frauds. Conversely, the Strictor.241301 popup alert might falsely claim to be deriving from a law enforcement institution and will certainly report having located kid pornography or various other prohibited data on the tool.
Strictor.241301 popup alert might incorrectly declare to be deriving from a law enforcement organization and will report having located kid pornography or other unlawful data on the gadget. The alert will likewise contain a demand for the customer to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: 29D65AD9md5: 58e6f230f092db0b33e5265117c101adname: 3.exesha1: 1d793a417d9e5f502534db3df9e4085d1f866895sha256: 02328ffbfdf70e8fba725076d5fcf9e4b67bbcd47eb7b059391ad0b541499bacsha512: 751500f6a82a520173c26f0a2dadd735d163b450ca79af72bd4998f2210b0fb296f2265aad824a1284b71a5d525916381c06de1f7af07d5805d244767a019829ssdeep: 49152:x5KtyVgiErfWKrrksimDmvt4fm0Hsn+cX73s6WFOEcdjYgWu4IORBz:x5rgxrrksHDmvt4e0E+crMjeWu4IORBtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:0: [No Data]
Strictor.241301 also known as:
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 0040f4ef1 )|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 0040f4ef1 )|
|MAX||malware (ai score=87)|
|Endgame||malicious (high confidence)|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Packed.Themida.HIO|
|SentinelOne||DFI – Malicious PE|
How to remove Strictor.241301 ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Strictor.241301 files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Strictor.241301 you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)