What is Spyware.PredatorTheThief infection?
In this short article you will certainly discover concerning the definition of Spyware.PredatorTheThief as well as its unfavorable impact on your computer system. Such ransomware are a type of malware that is specified by on the internet fraudulences to require paying the ransom by a target.
In the majority of the situations, Spyware.PredatorTheThief virus will advise its targets to initiate funds move for the purpose of reducing the effects of the changes that the Trojan infection has introduced to the target’s tool.
These modifications can be as complies with:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Injection (inter-process);
- Injection (Process Hollowing);
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- The executable is compressed using UPX;
- Executed a process and injected code into it, probably while unpacking;
- Steals private information from local Internet browsers;
- Attempts to modify proxy settings. This trick used for inject malware into connection between browser and server;
- Harvests credentials from local FTP client softwares;
- Harvests information related to installed instant messenger clients;
- Harvests information related to installed mail clients;
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the documents situated on the sufferer’s hard disk drive — so the victim can no longer make use of the information;
- Preventing normal accessibility to the target’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
One of the most common networks where Spyware.PredatorTheThief Ransomware Trojans are injected are:
- By methods of phishing e-mails. Email phishing is a cyber attack that uses disguised email as a goal is to trick the recipient into believing that the message is something they want or need — a request from their bank, for instance, or a note from someone in their company — and to click a link for download a malware.
- As an effect of user ending up on a resource that organizes a destructive software;
As quickly as the Trojan is successfully injected, it will certainly either cipher the information on the target’s PC or avoid the gadget from functioning in an appropriate way – while likewise placing a ransom money note that states the need for the targets to effect the payment for the objective of decrypting the papers or recovering the file system back to the preliminary problem. In a lot of instances, the ransom money note will certainly come up when the client reboots the PC after the system has actually currently been damaged.
Spyware.PredatorTheThief circulation networks.
In numerous corners of the globe, Spyware.PredatorTheThief grows by leaps and bounds. Nevertheless, the ransom money notes as well as techniques of extorting the ransom amount may vary depending upon particular regional (regional) settings. The ransom notes as well as tricks of obtaining the ransom amount might vary depending on particular regional (local) setups.
Faulty signals concerning unlicensed software application.
In certain locations, the Trojans frequently wrongfully report having actually identified some unlicensed applications made it possible for on the victim’s device. The alert then requires the individual to pay the ransom.
Faulty declarations concerning unlawful material.
In countries where software application piracy is much less preferred, this method is not as efficient for the cyber frauds. Alternatively, the Spyware.PredatorTheThief popup alert might falsely claim to be deriving from a police institution as well as will report having situated kid porn or other prohibited information on the tool.
Spyware.PredatorTheThief popup alert might falsely declare to be deriving from a regulation enforcement institution and will report having located kid pornography or other prohibited information on the device. The alert will likewise include a demand for the user to pay the ransom money.
File Info:crc32: 81169D63md5: 0f0f27f768b6ba775a06315e82aa89d1name: pred222.exesha1: e888c39c6161c8f623429525974e14565103aa28sha256: b964156b04b4789f2cac8d39c42af2142fff306c243b18faaaa1d7e45a5c3c07sha512: 9d615a943b0f2a0efb38a6ec350fcc291b9f30de4deb46bfa3e2cd01a928db15f90c0e3fae521924ee9de866572e41605fc3871d48c420e7cc840d9aa5643ea3ssdeep: 12288:wH2SzoDSefUDTJUPLve225zTydHNnuTd2RL/BbrBfG:w9efUDTSLfHNnUd2BBlftype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows, UPX compressed
Version Info:LegalCopyright: Cisco Systems (c). All rights reserved.CompanyName: Cisco SystemsFileDescription: Browser Sitecontent Spcdcenabletable Anymore ErosionLegalTrademarks: Cisco Systems (c). All rights reserved.ProductName: SeesphsFsckProductVersion: 188.8.131.52PrivateBuild: 184.108.40.206OriginalFilename: SeesphsFsck.exeTranslation: 0x0409 0x04b0
Spyware.PredatorTheThief also known as:
|Trojan ( 0055aef31 )
|Trojan ( 0055aef31 )
|a variant of Win32/Kryptik.GXYW
|malicious (moderate confidence)
|DFI – Malicious PE
How to remove Spyware.PredatorTheThief ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the install-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Spyware.PredatorTheThief files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Spyware.PredatorTheThief you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)