What is Spyware.Agent infection?
In this article you will certainly locate concerning the interpretation of Spyware.Agent as well as its negative influence on your computer system. Such ransomware are a form of malware that is specified by online scams to demand paying the ransom by a sufferer.
In the majority of the situations, Spyware.Agent infection will certainly advise its sufferers to launch funds transfer for the function of neutralizing the changes that the Trojan infection has introduced to the victim’s device.
These alterations can be as follows:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Expresses interest in specific running processes;
- Reads data out of its own binary image. The trick that allows the malware to read data out of your computer’s memory.
Everything you run, type, or click on your computer goes through the memory. This includes passwords, bank account numbers, emails, and other confidential information. With this vulnerability, there is the potential for a malicious program to read that data.
- Drops a binary and executes it. Trojan-Downloader installs itself to the system and waits until an Internet connection becomes available to connect to a remote server or website in order to download additional malware onto the infected computer.
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Checks for the presence of known windows from debuggers and forensic tools;
- A process attempted to delay the analysis task by a long amount of time.;
- Attempts to repeatedly call a single API many times in order to delay analysis time. This significantly complicates the work of the virus analyzer. Typical malware tactics!
- Steals private information from local Internet browsers;
- The following process appear to have been packed with Themida: intervpnmix2.exe, first.exe;
- Writes a potential ransom message to disk;
- Attempts to identify installed AV products by installation directory;
- Checks for the presence of known devices from debuggers and forensic tools;
- Detects the presence of Wine emulator via registry key;
- Checks the version of Bios, possibly for anti-virtualization;
- Checks the CPU name from registry, possibly for anti-virtualization;
- Detects VirtualBox through the presence of a registry key;
- Attempts to access Bitcoin/ALTCoin wallets;
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the records found on the target’s hard drive — so the target can no more utilize the information;
- Preventing regular access to the sufferer’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
The most common networks through which Spyware.Agent Ransomware are injected are:
- By ways of phishing e-mails;
- As a repercussion of individual ending up on a resource that organizes a destructive software program;
As soon as the Trojan is successfully injected, it will either cipher the data on the victim’s computer or stop the gadget from working in a correct way – while additionally putting a ransom money note that points out the demand for the sufferers to impact the repayment for the objective of decrypting the records or recovering the file system back to the first problem. In a lot of circumstances, the ransom note will certainly show up when the customer reboots the PC after the system has already been harmed.
Spyware.Agent distribution networks.
In numerous corners of the globe, Spyware.Agent expands by leaps and bounds. Nevertheless, the ransom money notes and also techniques of extorting the ransom amount might differ relying on particular local (local) settings. The ransom money notes and methods of extorting the ransom money amount may vary depending on particular local (local) settings.
Faulty signals regarding unlicensed software.
In certain locations, the Trojans usually wrongfully report having actually discovered some unlicensed applications enabled on the sufferer’s device. The alert then demands the customer to pay the ransom money.
Faulty declarations about illegal material.
In countries where software application piracy is less preferred, this method is not as efficient for the cyber scams. Alternatively, the Spyware.Agent popup alert might wrongly assert to be deriving from a police establishment and also will certainly report having located youngster porn or other prohibited data on the device.
Spyware.Agent popup alert might falsely assert to be deriving from a legislation enforcement organization and also will certainly report having located kid porn or various other illegal data on the tool. The alert will likewise consist of a requirement for the customer to pay the ransom money.
File Info:crc32: 950C0FE6md5: 303ec9c2bb79c03444e2d7702b00b3d5name: intervpnmix2.exesha1: 7fdce4a933d9bcafea7a2d4c9f49b3d05877b6c9sha256: 7e36384c72d6b7b81c9b7a67ca679bddd06cfe0a8f209284edeaacb66b84eadfsha512: 0d830aa8046213c3df4cd88d4abc2e8d9f9f00f942240ee3a1d33da6c721847e2327291e97129294e01e75a1101dbc105163736101fc1ffaa0788cffa86e2e4bssdeep: 196608:S5G3oFXzSHflKvlz/1tcko57xBTJu7sbs1CcpzwCU7W3EVqnD3CbZVwJ/CBez4gG:SA3oFXzGflK9z17stlqCcpsVW3JnD3CHtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:LegalCopyright: Inter VPN SOFT Inc.ProductVersion: 18.104.22.168FileVersion: 22.214.171.124FileDescription: Translation: 0x0000 0x04b0
Spyware.Agent also known as:
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 00559ab31 )|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 00559ab31 )|
|Endgame||malicious (high confidence)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=87)|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Packed.Themida.GZV|
How to remove Spyware.Agent ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Spyware.Agent files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Spyware.Agent you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)