What is Ransom.Jamper.zep infection?
In this short article you will certainly find about the meaning of Ransom.Jamper.zep as well as its adverse effect on your computer. Such ransomware are a type of malware that is elaborated by online fraudulences to require paying the ransom money by a target.
In the majority of the instances, Ransom.Jamper.zep infection will certainly advise its sufferers to launch funds transfer for the function of reducing the effects of the amendments that the Trojan infection has presented to the victim’s tool.
These modifications can be as complies with:
- Executable code extraction;
- Injection with CreateRemoteThread in a remote process;
- Creates RWX memory;
- Possible date expiration check, exits too soon after checking local time;
- A process attempted to delay the analysis task.;
- Attempts to connect to a dead IP:Port (5 unique times);
- A process created a hidden window;
- Drops a binary and executes it;
- HTTP traffic contains suspicious features which may be indicative of malware related traffic;
- Performs some HTTP requests;
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Code injection with CreateRemoteThread in a remote process;
- Deletes its original binary from disk;
- Attempts to delete volume shadow copies;
- Attempts to repeatedly call a single API many times in order to delay analysis time;
- Modifies boot configuration settings;
- A system process is generating network traffic likely as a result of process injection;
- Installs itself for autorun at Windows startup;
- Exhibits possible ransomware file modification behavior;
- Writes a potential ransom message to disk;
- Likely virus infection of existing system binary;
- Clears Windows events or logs;
- Creates a copy of itself;
- Anomalous binary characteristics;
- Uses suspicious command line tools or Windows utilities;
- Ciphering the documents found on the sufferer’s hard drive — so the target can no more use the data;
- Preventing regular access to the sufferer’s workstation;
The most regular channels whereby Ransom.Jamper.zep Ransomware Trojans are injected are:
- By ways of phishing e-mails;
- As an effect of individual winding up on a source that hosts a destructive software;
As soon as the Trojan is effectively injected, it will certainly either cipher the information on the sufferer’s PC or stop the tool from functioning in a correct manner – while likewise putting a ransom note that mentions the need for the sufferers to impact the payment for the objective of decrypting the records or restoring the documents system back to the preliminary problem. In the majority of instances, the ransom money note will show up when the customer restarts the COMPUTER after the system has currently been harmed.
Ransom.Jamper.zep distribution channels.
In various edges of the world, Ransom.Jamper.zep expands by jumps as well as bounds. However, the ransom notes as well as techniques of extorting the ransom amount may vary depending upon certain regional (local) settings. The ransom notes as well as tricks of extorting the ransom money amount may vary depending on particular local (regional) settings.
As an example:
Faulty signals regarding unlicensed software.
In certain areas, the Trojans often wrongfully report having spotted some unlicensed applications made it possible for on the victim’s device. The alert after that demands the user to pay the ransom money.
Faulty declarations about prohibited material.
In countries where software program piracy is less prominent, this method is not as reliable for the cyber scams. Conversely, the Ransom.Jamper.zep popup alert might incorrectly declare to be originating from a law enforcement institution as well as will certainly report having located youngster pornography or other prohibited information on the tool.
Ransom.Jamper.zep popup alert might wrongly declare to be obtaining from a regulation enforcement organization as well as will certainly report having located child pornography or other prohibited data on the device. The alert will similarly have a demand for the individual to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: B39E85B0md5: 8598439b822a54f43d4ad7281fe82164name: 927952793.exesha1: e174d318642462ab8337af9b453c8e9cd6e38cb9sha256: 33395a92e2e21a59a52b0364505f3cba6b97f2b885a9d2dd71a30d07980e5460sha512: 67fd60abb3113e4bb58cd775659783f955600b26cc0ff38bf4299c8cd028e7e1c1831492ee0a7930038624c00a1e25bb47a8bd17893b59b319169ead9a8181dbssdeep: 6144:u0R3prgis7FahUEW1WFldZlXUuQYGQlFq++hSRplvI:Z1s7ghGUFld/nKdhSRpltype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:0: [No Data]
Ransom.Jamper.zep also known as:
|K7GW||Trojan ( 005662e31 )|
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 005662e31 )|
|Endgame||malicious (high confidence)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=100)|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.HDCY|
|SentinelOne||DFI – Malicious PE|
How to remove Ransom.Jamper.zep virus?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
There is no better way to recognize, remove and prevent PC threats than to use an anti-malware software from GridinSoft2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Ransom.Jamper.zep files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Ransom.Jamper.zep you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)