What is MSIL/LockScreen.TQ infection?
In this post you will discover regarding the interpretation of MSIL/LockScreen.TQ and its negative impact on your computer system. Such ransomware are a form of malware that is clarified by online scams to demand paying the ransom by a target.
In the majority of the cases, MSIL/LockScreen.TQ virus will advise its targets to launch funds move for the objective of neutralizing the changes that the Trojan infection has actually introduced to the victim’s tool.
These modifications can be as complies with:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Modifies boot configuration settings;
- Uses suspicious command line tools or Windows utilities;
- Ciphering the documents located on the target’s disk drive — so the victim can no longer use the information;
- Preventing regular access to the victim’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
One of the most normal channels where MSIL/LockScreen.TQ Trojans are injected are:
- By means of phishing e-mails;
- As a repercussion of customer ending up on a resource that organizes a malicious software application;
As soon as the Trojan is efficiently injected, it will certainly either cipher the data on the sufferer’s computer or stop the gadget from functioning in an appropriate fashion – while also placing a ransom note that discusses the requirement for the targets to effect the payment for the objective of decrypting the papers or recovering the documents system back to the initial problem. In most instances, the ransom money note will certainly show up when the customer reboots the PC after the system has actually already been harmed.
MSIL/LockScreen.TQ circulation networks.
In different corners of the globe, MSIL/LockScreen.TQ expands by leaps and bounds. However, the ransom notes and also techniques of extorting the ransom money quantity may differ relying on particular neighborhood (local) settings. The ransom money notes and also techniques of extorting the ransom money quantity might vary depending on particular local (local) settings.
Faulty informs concerning unlicensed software program.
In specific locations, the Trojans commonly wrongfully report having spotted some unlicensed applications made it possible for on the target’s gadget. The alert after that requires the individual to pay the ransom.
Faulty declarations about illegal content.
In nations where software piracy is less preferred, this method is not as reliable for the cyber scams. Alternatively, the MSIL/LockScreen.TQ popup alert might incorrectly claim to be originating from a law enforcement institution and also will report having located child pornography or various other illegal information on the tool.
MSIL/LockScreen.TQ popup alert might falsely assert to be obtaining from a regulation enforcement institution and also will certainly report having situated youngster porn or other unlawful information on the gadget. The alert will similarly consist of a need for the individual to pay the ransom money.
File Info:crc32: 2B7E8358md5: e71d4003546a2fb3ec9c7c7881add374name: E71D4003546A2FB3EC9C7C7881ADD374.mlwsha1: 30cb408b252e3446fe76b9704494b54c915f52bdsha256: 8a19cb3179c7c567666c760761f056bbbc3312e775b029de1d998791b9fa9ceesha512: a18c850f2cf053038920166c18e924502b21eb5e0f18669885cdff8a751c69c33ceb142f35ba19b18768602a4b36cc84fa073f4de06e404f2ddb77a6cc934af3ssdeep: 768:TNtraIcMYRm7sbdNbhjcOR20nPXSzyMDodHQqrEJUc+mBI4B95S4Vi:T+MYRmsLhjcO/nPSxkdwqrAUL295vEtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386 Mono/.Net assembly, for MS Windows
Version Info:Translation: 0x0000 0x04b0LegalCopyright: Copyright xa9 2015Assembly Version: 184.108.40.206InternalName: DL.exeFileVersion: 220.127.116.11ProductName: DataLockerProductVersion: 18.104.22.168FileDescription: DataLockerOriginalFilename: DL.exe
MSIL/LockScreen.TQ also known as:
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 99)|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of MSIL/LockScreen.TQ|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
|MAX||malware (ai score=99)|
How to remove MSIL/LockScreen.TQ virus?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
There is no better way to recognize, remove and prevent PC threats than to use an anti-malware software from GridinSoft2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for MSIL/LockScreen.TQ files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove MSIL/LockScreen.TQ you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)