What is MSIL/LockScreen.BU infection?
In this article you will certainly locate concerning the interpretation of MSIL/LockScreen.BU and its negative influence on your computer. Such ransomware are a type of malware that is specified by online frauds to demand paying the ransom by a victim.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
In the majority of the cases, MSIL/LockScreen.BU virus will advise its victims to initiate funds transfer for the purpose of neutralizing the changes that the Trojan infection has actually introduced to the victim’s gadget.
These adjustments can be as complies with:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- A process attempted to delay the analysis task.;
- A process created a hidden window;
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Uses Windows utilities for basic functionality;
- Network activity detected but not expressed in API logs. Microsoft built an API solution right into its Windows operating system it reveals network activity for all apps and programs that ran on the computer in the past 30-days. This malware hides network activity.
- Uses suspicious command line tools or Windows utilities;
- Ciphering the records found on the victim’s hard disk drive — so the victim can no longer use the information;
- Preventing normal access to the victim’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
The most normal channels whereby MSIL/LockScreen.BU Ransomware are injected are:
- By means of phishing emails;
- As a consequence of user winding up on a source that holds a destructive software program;
As quickly as the Trojan is effectively injected, it will either cipher the information on the sufferer’s computer or prevent the gadget from working in a proper manner – while likewise placing a ransom money note that discusses the requirement for the sufferers to effect the settlement for the function of decrypting the documents or recovering the file system back to the preliminary problem. In a lot of circumstances, the ransom money note will turn up when the client reboots the PC after the system has actually currently been harmed.
MSIL/LockScreen.BU distribution networks.
In different edges of the world, MSIL/LockScreen.BU grows by leaps and bounds. However, the ransom notes as well as tricks of extorting the ransom quantity may differ relying on specific neighborhood (local) settings. The ransom money notes as well as techniques of extorting the ransom quantity may differ depending on certain local (local) setups.
Faulty alerts about unlicensed software program.
In particular areas, the Trojans often wrongfully report having actually discovered some unlicensed applications made it possible for on the sufferer’s device. The sharp then requires the individual to pay the ransom.
Faulty statements regarding unlawful content.
In countries where software program piracy is much less popular, this approach is not as reliable for the cyber frauds. Alternatively, the MSIL/LockScreen.BU popup alert might wrongly assert to be stemming from a law enforcement establishment and will certainly report having located youngster porn or other unlawful data on the gadget.
MSIL/LockScreen.BU popup alert might falsely declare to be acquiring from a legislation enforcement institution and will report having located kid porn or various other illegal data on the device. The alert will in a similar way include a need for the customer to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: C959FF1Bmd5: 56814f4ee79a7baf7b3892a2a8f9116fname: 56814F4EE79A7BAF7B3892A2A8F9116F.mlwsha1: f1c9d5eba887aa6e57f6a5684b8972aa340301d5sha256: 9772323a414440be2927bdb247aabd3ec2fcd502a2ad1b7f355b24b7d5a101fasha512: 47e1cbc7ae0a7cf09998e00db85df76e22778efa71ac280dc4ca29ebb459b47c89d9dc06583839acfcca6feb53f32258ce0edd86213fb9f6fe3dca7ad4023d0dssdeep: 3072:3qlIECDq+PBELSbb8GiTcY03FrlBX+U7cwAx+h7Hwv6V0mdj8Qjo1o9m71:8qm+PB6gRHJbI4h7Hwv6Xdj8Uo1o9utype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386 Mono/.Net assembly, for MS Windows
Version Info:Translation: 0x0000 0x04b0LegalCopyright: Copyright xa9 Galina-Soft 2012Assembly Version: 220.127.116.11InternalName: locker.exeFileVersion: 18.104.22.168CompanyName: Galina-SoftProductName: ProgrammerHelperProductVersion: 22.214.171.124FileDescription: ProgrammerHelperOriginalFilename: locker.exe
MSIL/LockScreen.BU also known as:
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 004cb1481 )|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 99)|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 004cb1481 )|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of MSIL/LockScreen.BU|
|MAX||malware (ai score=81)|
How to remove MSIL/LockScreen.BU virus?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
There is no better way to recognize, remove and prevent PC threats than to use an anti-malware software from GridinSoft2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for MSIL/LockScreen.BU files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove MSIL/LockScreen.BU you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)