What is MSIL/LockScreen.BT infection?
In this article you will certainly locate regarding the interpretation of MSIL/LockScreen.BT and also its unfavorable influence on your computer. Such ransomware are a form of malware that is specified by on-line scams to demand paying the ransom money by a target.
It is better to prevent, than repair and repent!
Most of the instances, MSIL/LockScreen.BT ransomware will certainly instruct its sufferers to launch funds transfer for the function of neutralizing the changes that the Trojan infection has presented to the target’s tool.
These adjustments can be as follows:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Reads data out of its own binary image. The trick that allows the malware to read data out of your computer’s memory.
Everything you run, type, or click on your computer goes through the memory. This includes passwords, bank account numbers, emails, and other confidential information. With this vulnerability, there is the potential for a malicious program to read that data.
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Network activity detected but not expressed in API logs. Microsoft built an API solution right into its Windows operating system it reveals network activity for all apps and programs that ran on the computer in the past 30-days. This malware hides network activity.
- Ciphering the papers situated on the victim’s disk drive — so the sufferer can no more use the information;
- Preventing routine access to the victim’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
One of the most regular channels where MSIL/LockScreen.BT are infused are:
- By means of phishing emails;
- As a repercussion of customer winding up on a source that organizes a harmful software program;
As quickly as the Trojan is successfully infused, it will either cipher the data on the victim’s PC or avoid the device from working in an appropriate way – while additionally putting a ransom money note that mentions the demand for the sufferers to effect the settlement for the objective of decrypting the files or bring back the file system back to the preliminary problem. In many instances, the ransom note will certainly come up when the client restarts the COMPUTER after the system has already been harmed.
MSIL/LockScreen.BT circulation networks.
In different edges of the world, MSIL/LockScreen.BT expands by jumps as well as bounds. However, the ransom notes and also techniques of obtaining the ransom money quantity may vary depending upon specific neighborhood (regional) settings. The ransom notes and techniques of obtaining the ransom money quantity might differ depending on certain regional (local) setups.
Faulty alerts about unlicensed software.
In specific areas, the Trojans often wrongfully report having actually spotted some unlicensed applications made it possible for on the sufferer’s tool. The sharp after that requires the customer to pay the ransom money.
Faulty declarations regarding prohibited content.
In countries where software program piracy is less prominent, this approach is not as efficient for the cyber scams. Alternatively, the MSIL/LockScreen.BT popup alert may incorrectly assert to be stemming from a law enforcement organization and will certainly report having located kid porn or various other prohibited data on the tool.
MSIL/LockScreen.BT popup alert might falsely claim to be obtaining from a regulation enforcement establishment and also will report having situated kid pornography or various other prohibited data on the tool. The alert will in a similar way have a requirement for the user to pay the ransom money.
File Info:crc32: 1EA4ECD8md5: 5889be0bd65a72b299b11d8e88eb6739name: 5889BE0BD65A72B299B11D8E88EB6739.mlwsha1: 3bb10bb99f03e8897345ffcdc1b5fa513779418fsha256: a22c18204508f3c99243464c53f1e90dd8ec88589649fa40cbcb517f83992ecesha512: 481057738b08ed9c9d87a22ac8a382b6ce22de42da77bd1e33d9d71cf65d03964822fc11c5e0ae36ae2bc407e408e9991a3a084c7a3675ea8c0acb413b6fec74ssdeep: 6144:1SOuQHSKVZVbg+qRwuHQHhGUn/1HVr/EE4Gh:1SONbVQOwqd1rnztype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386 Mono/.Net assembly, for MS Windows
Version Info:Translation: 0x0000 0x04b0LegalCopyright: RTD SoftAssembly Version: 220.127.116.11InternalName: slender.exeFileVersion: 18.104.22.168CompanyName: RTD SoftLegalTrademarks: RTD SoftComments: seo monProductName: real toolProductVersion: 22.214.171.124FileDescription: real toolOriginalFilename: slender.exe
MSIL/LockScreen.BT also known as:
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 004cb1481 )|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 99)|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 004cb1481 )|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
|MAX||malware (ai score=83)|
How to remove MSIL/LockScreen.BT ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
There is no better way to recognize, remove and prevent PC threats than to use an anti-malware software from GridinSoft2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for MSIL/LockScreen.BT files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove MSIL/LockScreen.BT you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)