What is HackTool.Agent infection?
In this short article you will certainly discover regarding the definition of HackTool.Agent and also its negative impact on your computer system. Such ransomware are a type of malware that is elaborated by online scams to require paying the ransom by a victim.
Most of the instances, HackTool.Agent virus will certainly advise its targets to initiate funds transfer for the function of reducing the effects of the changes that the Trojan infection has actually introduced to the sufferer’s tool.
These adjustments can be as complies with:
- The binary likely contains encrypted or compressed data. In this case, encryption is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- The executable is compressed using UPX;
- A process attempted to delay the analysis task by a long amount of time.;
- Attempts to repeatedly call a single API many times in order to delay analysis time. This significantly complicates the work of the virus analyzer. Typical malware tactics!
- Network activity detected but not expressed in API logs. Microsoft built an API solution right into its Windows operating system it reveals network activity for all apps and programs that ran on the computer in the past 30-days. This malware hides network activity.
- Creates a copy of itself;
- Ciphering the documents found on the target’s hard drive — so the target can no more make use of the information;
- Preventing regular access to the target’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
The most common channels through which HackTool.Agent are infused are:
- By methods of phishing e-mails. Email phishing is a cyber attack that uses disguised email as a goal is to trick the recipient into believing that the message is something they want or need — a request from their bank, for instance, or a note from someone in their company — and to click a link for download a malware.
- As an effect of customer ending up on a resource that hosts a destructive software application;
As quickly as the Trojan is efficiently infused, it will either cipher the data on the sufferer’s PC or protect against the gadget from operating in a proper manner – while also placing a ransom money note that points out the need for the targets to impact the repayment for the purpose of decrypting the records or restoring the file system back to the first condition. In a lot of circumstances, the ransom note will certainly show up when the customer restarts the COMPUTER after the system has actually currently been harmed.
HackTool.Agent circulation channels.
In various edges of the world, HackTool.Agent grows by jumps and also bounds. Nevertheless, the ransom money notes and methods of obtaining the ransom quantity might vary depending upon specific regional (local) settings. The ransom money notes and also tricks of obtaining the ransom money amount might vary depending on certain regional (regional) setups.
As an example:
Faulty alerts regarding unlicensed software.
In specific areas, the Trojans typically wrongfully report having actually found some unlicensed applications enabled on the victim’s gadget. The sharp then demands the user to pay the ransom.
Faulty declarations regarding unlawful content.
In countries where software application piracy is much less popular, this approach is not as effective for the cyber scams. Alternatively, the HackTool.Agent popup alert might wrongly claim to be deriving from a police establishment and also will report having situated child porn or other illegal data on the device.
HackTool.Agent popup alert might incorrectly declare to be obtaining from a regulation enforcement institution and also will certainly report having situated kid pornography or other illegal information on the tool. The alert will similarly consist of a demand for the customer to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: AE9768B4md5: 326cfbd6c91384c35cb402af5fa8e966name: n-gpp23xr3a.exesha1: 7dd7f90d293c76c154396318363547662150e2d6sha256: 27c3abd38507adb0c5d1b8aa1cd7552022cca704202e1444fbb8f3af9a85729csha512: 8f1cb3fc395082c288160ce5afa3be00f0110857e23655f2ead4541b6e7bbe22dcb57cc5152fdec62b0588a315fa28c3736c2cd156f4d5ce9c6f88805fd3297cssdeep: 1536:R3LBag7J/Q1WEgAggOZbfP/kG/aO9QJeqdrNvzCOps9DN1OQ8elA8qWPUlO:5Lk+J/VAggE7ktOKAeNvzCFJ1JA8qWPtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows, UPX compressed
Version Info:0: [No Data]
HackTool.Agent also known as:
|K7AntiVirus||Hacktool ( 004ab1c41 )|
|K7GW||Hacktool ( 004ab1c41 )|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/HackTool.Patcher.T potentially unsafe|
|Sophos||Generic Patcher (PUA)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=100)|
|Endgame||malicious (moderate confidence)|
|SentinelOne||DFI – Suspicious PE|
How to remove HackTool.Agent ransomware?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
The is an excellent way to deal with recognizing and removing threats – using Gridinsoft Anti-Malware. This program will scan your PC, find and neutralize all suspicious processes.2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for HackTool.Agent files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove HackTool.Agent you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)