What is Generic PUA JF (PUA) infection?
In this article you will discover regarding the interpretation of Generic PUA JF (PUA) and also its unfavorable impact on your computer system. Such ransomware are a type of malware that is specified by online frauds to demand paying the ransom by a victim.
Most of the cases, Generic PUA JF (PUA) virus will certainly advise its targets to launch funds move for the purpose of counteracting the changes that the Trojan infection has presented to the victim’s device.
Generic PUA JF (PUA) Summary
These alterations can be as follows:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Unconventionial binary language: Russian;
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Russian;
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the papers situated on the target’s hard drive — so the target can no more use the information;
- Preventing normal accessibility to the sufferer’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
Generic PUA JF (PUA)
One of the most normal channels through which Generic PUA JF (PUA) are injected are:
- By means of phishing e-mails;
- As an effect of customer winding up on a resource that holds a harmful software program;
As quickly as the Trojan is successfully injected, it will either cipher the information on the target’s computer or protect against the tool from functioning in an appropriate manner – while also placing a ransom money note that points out the demand for the victims to impact the settlement for the objective of decrypting the files or restoring the file system back to the preliminary problem. In the majority of instances, the ransom money note will certainly show up when the client restarts the COMPUTER after the system has actually already been harmed.
Generic PUA JF (PUA) distribution channels.
In numerous edges of the globe, Generic PUA JF (PUA) expands by jumps as well as bounds. Nonetheless, the ransom money notes and tricks of obtaining the ransom money quantity might differ depending upon particular local (regional) settings. The ransom notes and also tricks of obtaining the ransom amount might differ depending on certain neighborhood (local) setups.
Faulty notifies about unlicensed software application.
In specific areas, the Trojans commonly wrongfully report having found some unlicensed applications enabled on the sufferer’s gadget. The sharp after that requires the individual to pay the ransom.
Faulty declarations concerning prohibited web content.
In countries where software program piracy is less prominent, this approach is not as reliable for the cyber scams. Conversely, the Generic PUA JF (PUA) popup alert may falsely claim to be stemming from a law enforcement institution as well as will certainly report having located kid pornography or various other illegal information on the gadget.
Generic PUA JF (PUA) popup alert might wrongly assert to be acquiring from a regulation enforcement institution as well as will report having situated kid porn or various other illegal data on the tool. The alert will likewise consist of a demand for the user to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: E23F36CEmd5: 6975cb181c3a155b7f5e7d49a0a8ef07name: 6975CB181C3A155B7F5E7D49A0A8EF07.mlwsha1: 9596b71c2133276b5c3a51ff833b1d79cf6ecaa1sha256: 50da2d3658398c6fbfadb93511a72dd7ad3067133eb0ba1f2c1c0269206751aesha512: c6690b67ed644d0247726928231eba9772907f6c6fd878003cdc9d59db704c8ea3f4de258575fe24248be0d1d6e7ce36577bb1580cc32f2cb98ab25213454d2fssdeep: 12288:HiRli12vWRGKklOdVJ2hTOVF6KSzmsdz4fUWgmv7+:HiRlBWRCYVIhTOH6KSzmsWLtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:LegalCopyright: Copyright (C) 2018FileVersion: 188.8.131.52CompanyName: TODO: ProductName: TODO: ProductVersion: 184.108.40.206FileDescription: TODO: Translation: 0x0419 0x04b0
Generic PUA JF (PUA) also known as:
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 00528e801 )|
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 005267551 )|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.GCWT|
|Sophos||Generic PUA JF (PUA)|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
|MAX||malware (ai score=100)|
How to remove Generic PUA JF (PUA) virus?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
There is no better way to recognize, remove and prevent PC threats than to use an anti-malware software from GridinSoft2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Generic PUA JF (PUA) files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Generic PUA JF (PUA) you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)