What is Generic PUA IK (PUA) infection?
In this short article you will certainly find about the meaning of Generic PUA IK (PUA) and also its negative influence on your computer. Such ransomware are a kind of malware that is clarified by on the internet scams to demand paying the ransom money by a victim.
In the majority of the instances, Generic PUA IK (PUA) ransomware will advise its victims to launch funds move for the objective of counteracting the changes that the Trojan infection has presented to the sufferer’s device.
Generic PUA IK (PUA) Summary
These adjustments can be as adheres to:
- Executable code extraction. Cybercriminals often use binary packers to hinder the malicious code from reverse-engineered by malware analysts. A packer is a tool that compresses, encrypts, and modifies a malicious file’s format. Sometimes packers can be used for legitimate ends, for example, to protect a program against cracking or copying.
- Creates RWX memory. There is a security trick with memory regions that allows an attacker to fill a buffer with a shellcode and then execute it. Filling a buffer with shellcode isn’t a big deal, it’s just data. The problem arises when the attacker is able to control the instruction pointer (EIP), usually by corrupting a function’s stack frame using a stack-based buffer overflow, and then changing the flow of execution by assigning this pointer to the address of the shellcode.
- Unconventionial binary language: Russian;
- Unconventionial language used in binary resources: Russian;
- Anomalous binary characteristics. This is a way of hiding virus’ code from antiviruses and virus’ analysts.
- Ciphering the papers located on the target’s hard drive — so the target can no more make use of the information;
- Preventing routine accessibility to the victim’s workstation. This is the typical behavior of a virus called locker. It blocks access to the computer until the victim pays the ransom.
Generic PUA IK (PUA)
One of the most normal networks whereby Generic PUA IK (PUA) Trojans are infused are:
- By means of phishing emails;
- As a repercussion of user ending up on a source that organizes a harmful software program;
As soon as the Trojan is effectively injected, it will certainly either cipher the data on the target’s computer or prevent the device from operating in an appropriate manner – while likewise placing a ransom money note that mentions the need for the sufferers to effect the payment for the function of decrypting the files or bring back the documents system back to the first condition. In many instances, the ransom money note will certainly turn up when the client restarts the COMPUTER after the system has currently been harmed.
Generic PUA IK (PUA) circulation networks.
In numerous edges of the world, Generic PUA IK (PUA) expands by leaps and bounds. However, the ransom money notes and also tricks of obtaining the ransom money amount might vary depending on specific regional (local) settings. The ransom notes and also methods of obtaining the ransom amount may differ depending on particular local (regional) setups.
Faulty informs regarding unlicensed software program.
In specific areas, the Trojans often wrongfully report having actually spotted some unlicensed applications allowed on the target’s tool. The sharp then requires the individual to pay the ransom money.
Faulty statements concerning prohibited web content.
In countries where software piracy is much less preferred, this approach is not as reliable for the cyber frauds. Additionally, the Generic PUA IK (PUA) popup alert may falsely assert to be deriving from a law enforcement institution as well as will report having located youngster pornography or other illegal information on the device.
Generic PUA IK (PUA) popup alert may incorrectly assert to be deriving from a legislation enforcement institution and also will certainly report having situated kid porn or other unlawful information on the device. The alert will likewise have a demand for the customer to pay the ransom.
File Info:crc32: F8BEC6C3md5: 56a3d5826cb5b0875a4643a63b7308aename: 56A3D5826CB5B0875A4643A63B7308AE.mlwsha1: 8a5b3665c432bc57c065c31ef42f1a94359a7860sha256: 51e2625b4549b12e30a36c2a6d1a6b34f1d546994c827fb04851c4c0604fdbdbsha512: dcca6da20e5b5725b0d46c674c5bbebbe3acafc55ac93234c6f838dd83b6c70c415a26c66c2408ec27ad1a541ca07d9dd0d594e7d759d1d1de7879bfd1358acbssdeep: 12288:WiwfU2kDhfjTDIgRIzUEAz/Cva7jZ00uvu9ZE+bbu:Wiwc9Dqg0wOa7F0gPtype: PE32 executable (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
Version Info:LegalCopyright: Copyright (C) 2018FileVersion: 126.96.36.199CompanyName: TODO: ProductName: TODO: ProductVersion: 188.8.131.52FileDescription: TODO: Translation: 0x0419 0x04b0
Generic PUA IK (PUA) also known as:
|K7AntiVirus||Trojan ( 00528e801 )|
|Elastic||malicious (high confidence)|
|K7GW||Trojan ( 005267551 )|
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Kryptik.GCWT|
|Cynet||Malicious (score: 100)|
|Sophos||Generic PUA IK (PUA)|
|MAX||malware (ai score=80)|
|SentinelOne||Static AI – Malicious PE|
How to remove Generic PUA IK (PUA) virus?
Unwanted application has ofter come with other viruses and spyware. This threats can steal account credentials, or crypt your documents for ransom.
Reasons why I would recommend GridinSoft1
There is no better way to recognize, remove and prevent PC threats than to use an anti-malware software from GridinSoft2.
Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
You can download GridinSoft Anti-Malware by clicking the button below:
Run the setup file.
When setup file has finished downloading, double-click on the setup-antimalware-fix.exe file to install GridinSoft Anti-Malware on your system.
An User Account Control asking you about to allow GridinSoft Anti-Malware to make changes to your device. So, you should click “Yes” to continue with the installation.
Press “Install” button.
Once installed, Anti-Malware will automatically run.
Wait for the Anti-Malware scan to complete.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will automatically start scanning your system for Generic PUA IK (PUA) files and other malicious programs. This process can take a 20-30 minutes, so I suggest you periodically check on the status of the scan process.
Click on “Clean Now”.
When the scan has finished, you will see the list of infections that GridinSoft Anti-Malware has detected. To remove them click on the “Clean Now” button in right corner.
Are Your Protected?
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will scan and clean your PC for free in the trial period. The free version offer real-time protection for first 2 days. If you want to be fully protected at all times – I can recommended you to purchase a full version:
If the guide doesn’t help you to remove Generic PUA IK (PUA) you can always ask me in the comments for getting help.
User Review( votes)